• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 30, 2020

    Neverwinter Not getting applications for my workshop

    Neverwinter Not getting applications for my workshop


    Not getting applications for my workshop

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    I've been trying to get into the workshop aspect of Neverwinter. It says I get applications daily for my workshop but I have not received a single application since i started my workshop a couple of days ago. I've done all the tutorial quests and i haven't received any quests or applications since. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/ShottyBlastin101
    [link] [comments]

    Tomm training

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Ive been looking for tomm training, is there any groups i can join?

    submitted by /u/floppycollop
    [link] [comments]

    Valindra went wrong ! (460k HP Cleric, Soulforged is best)

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Barbarian Tank

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Hey guys. Curious if Barbarian tank is viable/wanted in endgame as of right now, or if it will become more viable in Mod 19.

    More general question. Reading through multiple tank builds and forums, some are saying deflect isn't as priority of a stat for tanks because its unreliable. Is this true?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ScottishParanoia
    [link] [comments]

    Is this some kind of glitch? 0% crit severity?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Professions: more than just gathering?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Seems like gathering different things is the only task. I'm at gathering level 27. Does it eventually morph into something more interesting?

    submitted by /u/steffimay
    [link] [comments]

    Jewelcrafting artisan bree underleaf bugged?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    I'm using her for a month now, and I always check, and her special power (dab hand) didn't proc even once.

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Hey everyone.

    After a long time of not playing this game (2 years), I decided to pick up the game again. I started yesterday and I'm level 79 already, but I'm having lots of difficulties.

    I used to be a healer(and a pretty good one), and now that I've returned, I've discovered that my powers were all restored. So I had to make my own again, and because I didn't remember most of the stuff, I didn't make a good one. I manage to keep my team alive, but not very well. I don't heal efficiently and I feel that I'm a lot slower and heal for much less hp than what I used to before.

    But my real issue is, I don't know what to do in order to raise my item power level. Mine is currently at 12,9k, and I've seen some people with 24k which is crazy for me. I'm currently doing the undermountain and I've just finished the fish level.

    I want to play this game properly but I'm feeling overwhelmed by how much there is to do, I get lost in the menus and stuff, so I basically end up running around and completing random quests I find.

    I'm sorry for the long text, but I really need help. Also, any idea on what happened to my class? Or did I just screw it up? Healing was so easy, now it isn't.

    Thanks a ton guys!

    PS: Tower of Mad Mage looks so fun and I'm hoping to play it as soon as I can.

    submitted by /u/DogsLayEggsFYI
    [link] [comments]

    So much has changed, new things to be discovered.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    This week I picked Neverwinter up again on Xbox and found an amazing guild thanks to this subreddit!

    I am having a blast with my partner trying classes and realized a lot of the locked stuff on my account I had owned on PC way back when. I had been part of the original campaign to fund the game and had special items and titles and mounts and stuff and I was sitting on something like 5141 zen on PC and a ton of old lock boxes and stuff. Is there anyway to move or trade any of this to Xbox?

    submitted by /u/TinyRubi
    [link] [comments]

    Bullete Pup

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Should I get the green puppy and upgrade him to legendary or should I get epic and upgrade to legendary green cost 450K and epic cost 1.1 million

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    Who else is unable to continue Hell Pit, despite not having finished?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Here's what it looks like. You haven't done all 21 days of Hell Pit yet. But when you talk to the Soul Broker, he has no quest for you. Who else is this happening to since the event extension?

    submitted by /u/nwgamer0
    [link] [comments]

    4 friends starting anew after not touching the game for 6 years , whats classes to pick?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    So , me and my friends decided to play NW again and start anew . We are wondering how is the meta now , like the best classes for story , for 4 man dungeons etc etc . One of us is going Wizard , another is going ranger and meanwhile , i dont know what to pick , im thinking about either warlock or tank gardian fighter or paladin . Can anyone help me?
    (rip noticed the typo in the title of the post way too late )

    submitted by /u/Smael95
    [link] [comments]

    Do I still want the Orcus set?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Or is there something better (for DPS)

    Also does the set bonus still work if the artifact is equipped but not main one in use? (I know its not the best but i kinda like my portal stone now!)

    submitted by /u/steffimay
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade all companions?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Hi, ive got a noob question, do i get any benefits in my stats such as power or crit etc. if i upgrade _ALL_ of my companions or will it stay the same as before even i have lets say 2 companions at lvl 1?

    submitted by /u/aBadbrownie
    [link] [comments]

    Devout changes mod 19

    Posted: 30 May 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Anyone on PC/preview server, for devout , are the comps still worth it to upgrade ?

    submitted by /u/farooqaxam
    [link] [comments]

    Giving away vestments of the wind and a feywild starter pack

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Going through old humble bundle keys and have 2 neverwinter keys. I don't play so giving them away to keep it fair ill be giving the key to separate people unless no one else asks.

    I have a key for:

    Feywild Starter Pack

    Vestments of the wind

    Ok i gave them to someone but apparently they were invalid, not sure why as they shouldnt expire until the end of the month so I'm just gonna put the codes here and whoever wants to try em can

    Feywild - 54Z2nl9R

    Vestments - 4AMdSYFq

    submitted by /u/Jagersquig
    [link] [comments]

    Morlanths Shrous

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Forgive me if this is a stupid question - I want this item back for appearence library purposes... Does it re-drop if you run the shroud mission in RD or is it a once time thing... From what I remember it's bound to character too right?

    submitted by /u/Mystr_E_
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any correct way to play each class before level 30?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    I've had the game for a bit but I stopped playing it and just started again about 1-2 weeks ago, mostly I have just been dicking around but never gotten to level 30.

    submitted by /u/Albino_Rednecks
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Aegis Vanguard is Recruiting!

    Posted: 30 May 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    We are a brand new guild (yes, yes gross rank 0 etc) -

    HOWEVER: We are also a group of friends from a multigaming community with presences of varying sizes across different games, I recently wanted to see how Neverwinter had aged from when I quit playing in 2014 (and I wanted to tray a Paladin!) and I've been playing quite a bit. Some friends saw me play and wanted to form a guild and here we are.

    We are a fun, friendly group and our Discord community of 250+ are also really great. If this is something that would interest you, please DM "Knight Life#1337" via DIscord. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/EpicKnightLife
    [link] [comments]

    Best lockbox to open with 200 keys?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Just came back after 3 yrs and have approx 200 keys. What is the best bang for my buck box to open?

    submitted by /u/I_hate_Sansa_Stark
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendation for Primary Artifact on Paladin Justicar

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    I have the Sigil of the Paladin, Halaster's Blast Scepter, Trobriand's Ring (part of my Artifact Set) and Wyvern Venom-Coated Knives.

    Which one would be the best for the Primary slot (and therefore the one I will upgrade to Mythic) for my tank?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Gweddeoran
    [link] [comments]

    Prioritising on my wizard.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm a returning player after nearly 4 years off, so I'm pretty much a noob again. I've got 19.7k wizard atm. I got super lucky last night and got the legendary mount pack from the wasteland lockbox, and was hoping for some advice.

    What should I do with it? I don't have a legendary mount yet so I'm half tempted to keep it, but I also feel like I should sell it and upgrade my gear.

    Also, if I am to sell it, what's the best way to do it? Should I open it and sell the mount individually?

    TL:DR - Wizard looking for advice to raise IL.

    submitted by /u/HazzyMD
    [link] [comments]

    Fighter or Barbarian

    Posted: 30 May 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I am lost on which to pick. I play the game mostly alone and I want to play a dps that can solo content well. I know that fighter and barb are both melee classes with good defense. Which do you all think would make a better solo tool?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Fudgeround22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment