• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 31, 2020

    Neverwinter PE Party🎉 Did you and your alliance show up? We had instances full of snails, pigs, wolves, horses, swarms, apes, spiders and more! If you have pictures, I’d love to se them! PSN: Eli_985

    Neverwinter PE Party�� Did you and your alliance show up? We had instances full of snails, pigs, wolves, horses, swarms, apes, spiders and more! If you have pictures, I’d love to se them! PSN: Eli_985


    PE Party�� Did you and your alliance show up? We had instances full of snails, pigs, wolves, horses, swarms, apes, spiders and more! If you have pictures, I’d love to se them! PSN: Eli_985

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Dungeon/trials “practice” suggestion

    Posted: 31 May 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    I prefer playing this game solo. By that I mean I like solo queuing or asking for invites to dungeons. Been playing endgame content since mod 5 like that. These newer dungeons have ridiculous mechanics that almost force you to go into a party chat and have some explain the dungeon or look up a guide on YouTube. I get that they add mechanics to add a challenge to it and that's fine but I think they went overkill because these newer dungeons have complicated mechanics compared to previous mechanics. There should be a "practice" mode where the dungeon is on "easy" mode with no rewards or at least a replayable quest that introduces the player to the dungeon mechanics that can be done solo. I find it funny when I see guild recruiters advertising "dungeon practice" as their selling points.

    With a "practice" instance or "easy" mode, more players would play endgame content. I have been carried through tomb of 9 gods and cradle. Never played ravenloft or newer stuff. The guides on YouTube are horrible.

    submitted by /u/DirtThePurity
    [link] [comments]

    Bonding Runestones

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    How exactly do Bonding Runestones work? The description reads - Grants you Companion's Gift, which applies "percent" of your Companion's stats to yourself. So let's say I have three Bonding Runestone, Rank 8's slotted. That would grant 35% each. Does that mean I get 100% of my companion's stats, or does it not cap at 100%, so I would get 105%?

    submitted by /u/CrispyHeretic
    [link] [comments]

    Starting out.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. As the title says i am stsrting out this game. Ive just found out it was a free game in a DnD world. ( im a big fan of r.a. salvatore and his writting brothers ).

    I was wondering... if you guys had any good, videos on tips and tricks? Cause what i find on youtube quick like that isnt very... starter friendly...

    I have played a bit of WoW if it can help with my aptitude of the game.. even if im on ps4 now.

    Any other tips other then a good youtuber for guidance will be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/WeirdBadWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Shadowstalker +5 vs 3% melee or range

    Posted: 31 May 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Lately I see alot HR's TR's using Shadowstalker over 3% Melee was wondering if it's better or people using it to cap their stats?

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Am i ready?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Im at 24.5k IL and 146k power. Or almost capped most stats except deflect and awareness.

    Am I ready to try TOMM and IC as DPS? Havent tried yet as dont wanna let down the team if im not strong enough.

    submitted by /u/steffimay
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 19

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    I was just chillin doing my usual rounds of kill things for quest, when I see some disturbing stuff in my guild chat. Now I'm a fairly casual player all things considered, I'm not a fan of PvP, I'm not super into optimising every number, I just want to have fun and I dont really keep up to date with new stuff, so I have no idea what's happening in the new module. What I saw in my guild chat was that people were selling their accounts and just straight up quitting because of the new mos. Is there any truth to that, and if so why? Is the new update going to be that bad or is it just an overreaction?

    submitted by /u/CatWithAHat_
    [link] [comments]

    PC or Xbox

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Posted here not too long ago, but have just returned to NW after 3 years.

    I have a somewhat loaded account on PC (3 R12 bonding, R12 enchants, R12 Vorpal, achievements, campaign completions up to SOMI, 7m AD). Not so much on Xbox, about 1m AD and one lvl 80.

    What are the pros and cons of PC vs Xbox? I have a few friends that just started on Xbox, but I know myself vs them and I will be much more hardcore into the game. Much further ahead in PC and just built a brand new rig, yet I still seem to struggle with making up my mind. Are there any clear advantages/disadvantages of one vet the other?

    submitted by /u/Cknox0731
    [link] [comments]

    Help? What to spend my AD on

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    So I got 500k AD and don't know what to spend it on currently I have a Watler with rank 11 bondings and I decent epic mount should I upgrade my mount to one with better stats or get higher rank bondings or buy the green bullete pup for 450K AD and upgrade him to legendary

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    A strange summons Quest

    Posted: 31 May 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    This quest wants me to meet with Halaster Blackcloak. Where is he? Ive run LOMM loads of times and never seen him!

    submitted by /u/steffimay
    [link] [comments]

    ALABASTER DAGGER QUESTION!!

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    I just got the alabaster dagger for my rogue and was wondering is it supposed to be green rarity?

    submitted by /u/M3rxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Confused

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    I am not new to neverwinter at all but I am so confused me and a friend of mine were running undermountain expeditions and for some reason the runic Spectors are following use and they are friendly and help us with fighting enemies. Is this a glitch or something

    submitted by /u/kingsword19
    [link] [comments]

    How does bidding works

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Can someone explain to me how bidding works in this game. Its kinda funny but ive been playing for years and never tried bidding in ah. Anyway last night I tried to do it. Heres my question

    1. When can i get my item? I know you cant cancel your bid and the ad will not return unless someone outbids u. I have this perception that if no one outbids u in an hour the item will be surely yours. Apparently im wrong. The item was posted for 5 days, will I only be able to get it after the posting date expired?
    2. When is the right time to bid in ah?

    Thanks and be safe.

    submitted by /u/Theravenquit
    [link] [comments]

    Arbiter DC in Tomm

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I plan on making up my DC as DPS I have watched quite a few video's now, but I have a few questions is there a setting to make the 2 stacks always visible at the top left at the first spots? And when you did the rotation and you don't have Divinity do you just fill it up and wait for PoD to come off CD then go again? So you keep the 2-2 stacks? And another question is after the 1 DPS if the 2-2 stacks dissapear do you make it 2-2 before your using PoD at the start of the 3 phase? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Account Mount

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    When buying an account mount, where is it claimable on other toons

    submitted by /u/abiggs1023
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign Order

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Is there a certain order you have to play the campaigns in? I noticed that in some of the campaigns I'm currently completing Makos is alive and then in others he's dead so I think I did something wrong with the order. Btw, I'm on level 80 if that matters.

    submitted by /u/itsjordanfunk
    [link] [comments]

    Replacing a Guild Boon with Different one

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Anyone has an experience on replacing a existing guild boon with a different boon? How much work? What best and most efficient process. Level 20 guilds. E.G. Offense boon - Boon 1, Boon 2, Boon 3. Replace Boon 2 with different Offense Boon.

    E.G.

    submitted by /u/Dragonwar8
    [link] [comments]

    Help! How do I equip insignia

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    I've just downloaded this game for my son. He's loving it. He's level six now and has just got his mount. The next instruction is to equip insignia and he can't seem to progress until he does it.

    There's an insignia in his inventory but it says level ten item and we can't see how to equip it.

    He's looking at me like "cmon mum fix it" and I'm clueless lol

    Anyone able to tell me what we're doing wrong?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/AwkwardRead6
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Multiple Character Inventory Management

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    I'm always losing things, anyone know of any way to track inventory across multiple toons? i have 17 and when i go looking for something it can take hours.

    TIA

    QM

    submitted by /u/quasimdm
    [link] [comments]

    Hellpit currency taken forward

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Do Token of Flame and Brimstone are also taken forward to next to event ? Just like token of achievement?

    submitted by /u/farooqaxam
    [link] [comments]

    Priority in continuing MEs after getting my alabaster set?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Just curious lots of dailies to do and not sure if they're still worth it for cash flow or other drops. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/collocation
    [link] [comments]

    Lock boxes

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Are there any lock boxes that give more tradebars than the others?

    submitted by /u/vordredd
    [link] [comments]

    Question about loadouts

    Posted: 31 May 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Hi, I've recently (last night) redownloaded neverwinter after last playing in 2017.

    Im still overwhelmed by all the new stuff and changes and resets.

    So my stats and skills reset too, I fixed them up and when I changed my loadout it reset again.

    Does that mean that for example on my paladin i can play as a an oathkeeper on one loadout and as a justicar on the other?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/TusaMan
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter Mod19 Zariel's Challenge first Completion no beta testers

    Posted: 30 May 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment