• Breaking News

    Monday, June 1, 2020

    Neverwinter Put Your Refer-a-friend Link Here!

    Neverwinter Put Your Refer-a-friend Link Here!


    Put Your Refer-a-friend Link Here!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Rather than spamming the subreddit with a bunch of links, which seems to be upsetting some folks, put them all in this thread. Any referral links posted outside of this thread after this thread is posted will be removed. Thanks!

    Thread will be sorted by new. Once you have your link on the list, it's on there. Don't post it again. Don't delete it and repost it, and don't post it again to get to the top. I'll just remove it. Doing it multiple times will get your code blacklisted. I have ways of tracking this.

    If you have posted your link in a previous thread, you are free to repost it in this thread once.

    Link to previous thread:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/e507rz/put_your_referafriend_link_here/

    submitted by /u/ManicGypsy
    [link] [comments]

    New player...damn there is a lot of different types of currency.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    The amount of currency types in this game is so overwhelming. There's gold, zen, astral diamond, rough diamonds, seals, keys.... like holy cow people.

    Oh. And did I really loot a coupon for the zen store? 😂. It's a fun game regardless.

    How is the game at max level? I'm only level 30 but looking forward to some end game stuff

    submitted by /u/HammerxofxLight
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4- best mapping for the back button attachment now that it's back in stock?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Ordered mine online and hoping to take some stress off my hands for long play sessions. Mainly left tendons seem to get a lot of strain moving around the world. Boomer problems.

    submitted by /u/collocation
    [link] [comments]

    Bullete Pup or Deepcrow Hatchling

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    So I just hit IL 20K and wanted to upgrade my companion currently i only have rank 11 bondings so should I still get the bullete pup or the hatchling

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian 21K

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    How do I get higher level rings? I currently have item level 980 rings but not sure what to do to get better ones.

    submitted by /u/matt_padilla760
    [link] [comments]

    Rage of bel awakened forgers box

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Hey all you PC users out there it looks like they have confirmed 6/4 release for this content on consoles and I am interested in the restoration item they are releasing. Any tips or anything I can get ahead of time towards making this? Thanks in advance for any help :)

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Is pvp or professions or stronghold necessary at all?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    So I'm really not sure if i should spend any time on these at all since i haven't yet tbh. They seem like they should be worthwhile endeavors but i have spent all of my time since 80 doing MEs and just trying to finish campaigns and get my boons. Is there anyth in ng crucial I'm missing by foregoing these aspects of the game?

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Whos the Meta and why? - Disscusion

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Who do you consider to be meta/op for different roles and why? I have my own thoughts but id be interested to hear from everyone out there.

    Edit: to be clear im not looking for the literal metas, just peoples experiance and thoughts on who they consider to be op

    submitted by /u/FastAdministration5
    [link] [comments]

    Am I wrong to think neverwinter is an RP game? Why must we min max to stand a chance?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    I've been getting a lot of flack for not being a good enough healer and it's really bothering me. Someone today called me a healer that doesn't heal. I spent the whole time reviving people because the boss would one-shot everyone and I burned through divinity healing almost immediately and still couldn't keep them up. They did complain about not enough DPS then proceeded to say they should kick me out and complained that my build was crap and tell me exactly what I needed to change and how crappy I was- basically trying to "helpfully" explain how I should min max my character.

    If people are going down every 10 seconds no healer is going to help that IMO - not sure they realize that healing uses a limited resource that is slow to recharge even when channeling. And healing AND reviving takes time.

    My main point is- am I wrong for thinking this game is like D&D and people should be able to build their characters however they want and shouldn't have to min max their characters to death with every stat and companion selected to min max for a full party to be able to survive a dungeon? It seems like any time the DPS fall quickly (taking most of their HP in single hits) I get blamed for not being a good enough healer and it's ruining the game for me since the only thing that doesn't suck as a healer is running in a party :( I don't want to keep limiting myself to regular random dungeons because they're too under leveled I usually don't even need to heal.

    submitted by /u/Anothereternity
    [link] [comments]

    What profession to choose ?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    what are the best profession at the workshop?

    submitted by /u/Smael95
    [link] [comments]

    Are people still getting blue screens on PS4?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    I'm still getting about one a day, usually when I am doing something important or that I've been waiting a while for....so frustrating. Sorry to vent.

    submitted by /u/Pidge-Oz
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Remnants Set

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I have another noob question.

    Why is this artifact set only suited for Barbarians (as most of my guildies say)?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/red_linux
    [link] [comments]

    Artifact Set for Fighter Tank

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Im a level 80 Fighter Tank at 20,000 item level and noticed the big things weighing me down are my artifacts and artifact set. Does anybody have any recommendations of any artifacts?

    submitted by /u/kaoticgoblin27
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game available for Mac OS high Sierra?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I do have xbox, but would rather play it with keyboard (I'm new if you didn't guess)

    submitted by /u/ABleachedCricket
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after 2 years

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Hello everybody.

    I played as a Cleric from MOD 14 through 15 and back then it was very easy to power level to 70 (lvl cap).

    Am i wrong or after the skirmsh rework and stuff it's harder now to lvl up?

    And if so, can anyone help me with tips to level up faster?

    I already have:

    Rank 9 Azure on utility slots;

    VIP bonus;

    And daily quests from Guild Stronghold.

    Thanks in advance for the help

    submitted by /u/PlUndv
    [link] [comments]

    Tips

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    So I have around 600K AD and I got a Watler with rank 11 bondings should I get the Deepcrow Hatchling or upgrade my bondings or save up and get the Bullete Pup

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter Mod19 Zariel's Second Completion, we don't need a freaking cleric

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    TIC build

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    I main a cleric healer il 23.5k and wondering if I can go TIC... Already done 2 runs; one failed because tank was squishy and the other because 2nd boss fight went messy (bats gabbing people into fire and nobody had scrolls)... Other than that, I feel that my healing is consistent.

    • My OH is 32% (kind of reluctant to upgrade companions due to next mod nerf)
    • Power 123K
    • Crit 158K

    These will go up once I get more rank 13/15 bondings (currently have one)

    submitted by /u/FluffimirPuddin
    [link] [comments]

    Pvp still active?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    I'm considering getting back into the game but is pvp still active in the game or has it pretty much died?

    submitted by /u/PrimalFear107
    [link] [comments]

    Trinkets of a Devout Cleric

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Currently wearing Triobrand's Ring(max upgraded), Signil of the Cleric(ilv99), and 2 of those basic blue things of 92 everyone got from storyprogress.

    I have the 4 storyteller yournals from last event. The frozen one is the only one i managed to fully unlock.

    Currently i wear non of em since i still need to upgrade them...no time yet since saving currency cus heard aniversary is coming. and also still need to do Bonding stones.

    However ive had Staff of Flowers drop from Boxxes and am now at the dillemma that i dont know what to do with it.

    Sell of use.

    If i sell it i can get about 650k from AH after fees.

    submitted by /u/Sagi0071
    [link] [comments]

    Augmentation and bonding runestones?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Ok so I use the bulette pup as my active companion. As you should know he has the augmentation power. If I equip bonding runestones to this companion does it stack on top of augmentation or do they become useless?

    submitted by /u/aBIGblackman1
    [link] [comments]

    Anniversary ham on sentinel barbarian

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    So it says it increases max stamina by 25% that would mean I have + 12,5% of my max hp in my shield. I have tried it in tomm and my block absorbs the same amount of damage no matter if I use the Ham or not but it shows on my block that it increased my stamina to 125%. Am I missing something or is it broken?

    submitted by /u/Zangwfbarb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment