• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Neverwinter old model vs latest

    Neverwinter old model vs latest


    old model vs latest

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Is honey badger a good companion?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Hello! I have had the honey badger for a long time because I got it from a free companion coupon, and I usually have him active just because he's cute and I love him, but I was wondering if it's even a helpful companion or if I should use a different one. I never see anything talking about companions from the zen market so I'm not sure how it stacks up. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/candycryptid
    [link] [comments]

    Best weapon and armor enchantment for endgame dps?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    I play a rogue.

    submitted by /u/TarrasqueTakedown
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on this trade

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    two of my buddies traded amongst themselves. one gave up a vorpal r14 and a negation r14 for warpainted trex mount. who won? weapon/armor enchantments are undervalued right now because of the sale and pack in the Zen Market but idk if it'll stay that way long term so I'm going with the 2 enchantments. what do you guys think?

    they could end up in the trade bar store at some point though which is a true possibility.

    submitted by /u/ViolenceSZN
    [link] [comments]

    Most of utlity rank 15s

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    What is the most optimal set up for utility slots, as far as gaining the most from them assuming they are all rank 15. Wether it's gaining refinement points, gold, companion influence etc. I want to maximize the utility slots without hitting any hard caps where the effects are negated.

    submitted by /u/TarrasqueTakedown
    [link] [comments]

    Renown store glitch ?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I'm on ps4 and whenever I buy the fallen set it doesn't appear in my inventory I've bought the set twice just to make sure. It just does not appear in my fashion window for whatever reason.

    Any help ?

    submitted by /u/jubathefourth
    [link] [comments]

    No Protector's Figurine for the 2nd day of the event

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    The group I play with started the Jubilee event yesterday and had no problem getting the Protector's Figurine from the first Bounty box. Today, though, most of us did not get one from any of the bounty boxes.

    What gives? And what exactly are the rules on how this works? I can find no specifics beyond "first box you open each day", but can find posts from 2019's event complaining of the same problem.

    submitted by /u/tanek_09
    [link] [comments]

    When does multiplayer kick in?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    So a few friends from work and myself want to get into the game. We've all played in some capacity or another, but we're all starting fresh and we just want to run a party between the few of us playing. When do we start playing together? I know there's like a tutorial section before you get to Protector's Enclave. Is PE when we would be able to get our characters together?

    submitted by /u/dackinthebox
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign Help

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    So after months of putting it off, I finally reached level 70 and have gotten proper gear. Well I started browsing the campaigns and the zone rewards to see which I should do next(for the next most powerful gear set) but I am unable to choose.

    Underdark
    Undermountain
    Icewind Dale
    Storm King's Thunder

    submitted by /u/AcheronP
    [link] [comments]

    30% Zen Market Sales and 50% Zen Market Coupon Query

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Hi Neverwinter Folks,

    Just wondering if 30% Zen sales will the the highest Zen discount that we will be getting based on last year Zen sales on 2019. Look like they do not have any intention to increase their Zen discount pass 30%.

    What are the different types of 50% Zen Market Coupon will you get from from Protector's Bounty?

    submitted by /u/patrina37
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon enchantments prizes

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Hi, as we know there are actually packs which can be bought for 3k zen with coupon, which include armor/weapon enchantmen rank 14. This ofc provoked to let the prizes of all enchantmens low down very much. And my question is, do you think it's good idea, if i will buy this pack, to let wait with sell my old vorpal 10? Cuz prize are now 1,7kk, when before it was 2,3-2,5. It will go higher again after the event? Or the best idea will be to let it sell now bcz prizes will only go lower and lower?

    submitted by /u/vechie
    [link] [comments]

    Question about upgrading

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    If there's a 2 % chance for success, do you use pres ward or coal ward? About to upgrade my bonding runestone to 14

    submitted by /u/Intern3tHer0
    [link] [comments]

    Next gen consoles

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Have the dev's said anything about playing on next gen?

    submitted by /u/electricworry73
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Protectors Bounty Not Giving Daily Figurine

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    EDIT: Checked the forums, same exact issue reported by others last year, never any response from Cryptic about it.

    Got 1 figurine after the event started yesterday. Today after reset I should have gotten 1 after the first box opened for the day....got nothing. Anyone else with same issue. If I remember correctly this issue has surfaced every Jubilee for the past few years.

    submitted by /u/hdmi2016
    [link] [comments]

    How many Protector's Figurines can you farm a day?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    How many Protector's Figurines can you farm a day from the Jubilee event?

    submitted by /u/jamesreed11
    [link] [comments]

    Best race for a fighter Tank/ dps build?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    So I don't have access to the Dragonborn race yet but maybe in the future I will invest into it. Now I read somewhere that humans are a good choice or even the half orc. Can someone point me in the right direction so I can start the grind of leveling my guy up since it's double XP. TIA

    submitted by /u/LoGiiKz_
    [link] [comments]

    Question about ranger damage

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Have a hunter ranger alm3ist 28k il. Most non crits with quick shot land between 20 and 30k and crits with encounters are landing between 320k and 480k. I thought this was good but some ass clown during a Ic run called me out for underperforming in the damage department. My power is just north of 200k and maxed out enhancements and a crit sev of 140%. Am i in the ball park for damage or on the low side. If low whT can i do to improve this. Use almost exclusively ranged damage. This may be vague but any input would be helpful.Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Jtsully32
    [link] [comments]

    Wings

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Hi, can someone tell me how to find the devil wings?

    I think is a shirt call diabolic tentation in my language.

    Ty all.

    submitted by /u/Damage478
    [link] [comments]

    What class makes for an interesting & fun duo combined with Ranger?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    My brother and I want to play Neverwinter together, and I want our characters to be siblings as well. He's already created a (Sun Elf) Ranger. I'm stuck and left with creating my own character, and I'm very indecisive about class. I'm not looking for something that makes for smooth fighting, but rather a combo that's interesting and fun to play. I'm even tending towards creating a Ranger as well, so our charas are both Ranger siblings lol. I'm heavy on the RP aspect. (I was told my personality is a mix of Ranger and Warlock.) Part of me is also thinking Wizard would be fun.

    I already have a Rogue and Cleric with other charas, though I'm open to being persuaded that they make for AWESOME fun times with Rangers.

    Thank you for your time! :)

    submitted by /u/StraightVanillaSun
    [link] [comments]

    Gear Stats High Level and Lower Level Toons

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    I have two companion items: Torched Ring of the Companion (item level 990) and Torched Necklace of the Companion (item level 990).

    When I check the stats with my level 80 rogue, the necklace shows +4752 Critical Avoidance and +7128 Accuracy. The ring shows +7128 Accuracy and +4752 Awareness.

    When I check the stats on my level 80 cleric, the necklace shows +2554 critical avoidance and +3830 accuracy. The ring shows +3830 accuracy and +2554 awareness.

    When I check the stats on my level 32 ranger, the stats go down to the 300s and the 500s.

    My question is why? I don't remember it always being like that. I remember putting level 10 enchants on level 20 characters and the stats not changing.

    submitted by /u/LingeringLonger
    [link] [comments]

    Can't buy ZEN

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    I want ask if anyone on PC had same problem. I have been cancelled both on card and paypal, is this their foult? Are they aware of that?

    submitted by /u/Kadiusz
    [link] [comments]

    How many Protector's Figurines can you farm a day?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    How many Protector's Figurines can you farm a day from the Jubilee event?

    submitted by /u/commanderdata001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment