• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Neverwinter IC be like:

    Neverwinter IC be like:


    IC be like:

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    How long did it take you to reach endgame?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Ive been playing this game on and off since mod 13 and I never got past "mid-game" on any toon. Ive enjoyed my warlock the most and I would like to see how long I would be playing to be able to reach the requirements to complete endgame content.

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsWozy
    [link] [comments]

    Marks from Storn King Thunder Chests - any point in keeping them?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    I have some blue, purple and orange Mark of Ilds and Uvars from opening chests in the Svardborg trial with keys from doing Storm King Thunder. I have no idea what to do with them since nothing I have uses them as refining agents and they are character bound so I can't even try to sell them. Is it safe to refine them to free up some inventory space? thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/A_Gamer2020
    [link] [comments]

    Close the Rift, I dare you! I double dare you!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Companion question

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Hi question for ye all what defense companions grant hp is there a list of companion powers etc ?

    submitted by /u/cheese1234567891
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    So I'm currently using a fighter both tank and dps. I feel as the dps role isn't doing enough damage, and the tank role just takes me way to long to kill a fly. Would a paladin do more damage playing as a tank? (I know tanks don't worry about doing damage but this is for solo game play). Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Pateni
    [link] [comments]

    Thaumaturge wizard is in a such terrible spot right now

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Can we talk about that sub-class ? I truly feel like I'm the only one left playing it. Whenever I check other wizards, all of them are using the arcanist paragon.

    Right now, the magnitude of its skills are so low, even if they are AoE (and Thaumaturge sounding like the AoE class in the first place), be it at-will, encounters, or dailies, shouldn't be that low for a dps.

    It used to be the only class I played, but after trying out cleric, paladin and barbarians, the damage difference is gigantic. Paladin, a tank, has encounter powers with a magnitude of 600 while being AoE and having a lower cooldown than Fireball (seriously ? Your "biggest" encounters having a magnitude of 250 ?).

    I feel like the only way of playing it right now is by just picking the feats that increase damage taken by enemies and buffing everyone else, rather than doing damage. Most of its skills have such a high cooldown and casting time that sometimes I don't even have time to cast them before the enemy mobs die. As for boss fights, yeah let's not talk about that, let's just pretend your game automatically switches you to arcanist for boss fights.

    Is there a place where we can just ask for buffs to a certain class ? With the upcoming buffs to barbarians, who are already really strong dps, while being tanks too, I feel like my favourite class is being left to die in a corner until I just decide to main a new one.

    Edits : its at wills are also completly garbage. Only ray of frost is usable

    submitted by /u/throwaway549846548
    [link] [comments]

    Best Rank 14 Armor/Weapon Enchant

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    So I just bought the Rank 14 Armor/Weapon choice pack and wanted to know witch is best for my class I'm a DPS 23k Rogue

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    Just a quick poll��

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    How many bounties has everyone opened so far im at 589. Lmao

    submitted by /u/XXXartifacttzz
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonborn Legendary Pack

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    I just tossed $100 into this game because I saw this pack advertised. I'm unable to find/buy it. Can someone help or can I get my money back?

    submitted by /u/ogjpjustinsane
    [link] [comments]

    Account linking issues

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Already at wits end here. My wife started playing Neverwinter on the PS4 using my PSN account long before I found out that my PS plus subscription can be used for multiple PSN accounts. When I went to fire up Neverwinter for her I realized that Arc stupidly links your account to ONE psn. So I decided I would give up Star Trek Online and let her keep her toons, but I can't even get it to link now. I hit "link account" on the confirm account linking page and it does nothing. Anyone else have this issue?

    Update: finally linked. All of her toon disappeared anyway. I hate this company with a burning passion.

    submitted by /u/DMBaldauf
    [link] [comments]

    Invalid Birthday

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Says my birthday is invalid and have no clue why. Its a drop down menu so no im not putting it in the wrong order. Any help would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/SENDMEYOURUSEDCONDOM
    [link] [comments]

    Need Advice....

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    So I played Neverwinter a few years from 2014-2017 I ran a large Guild (Immortality) within a large Alliance (Fabled) with "Civil Anarchy" as the helm just incase anyone here may remember me, but holy hell has the game changed... I ran a GF DPS Build and also ran a TR. My GF was pretty much capped out with All lvl 11/12 Enchants and lvl 12 Bondings, Maxed Vorpal, Negation etc.. as well as my TR. and the game was so fun and combat was a Breeze... I have now noticed the level cap has been increased to lvl 80. And the Boon paths are all jacked up as well as class skills I'm throughly confused I logged in the other day since 2017 respeced my GF etc and got floored by the Guild Hall monsters couldn't even put a dent in 1 I felt like I was lvl 1 trying to clear FBI.... Can anyone shed any light to help a brother out???

    submitted by /u/MurderYouFool
    [link] [comments]

    About the zen purchase

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Are we gonna get like sales for zen purchases or bonus stuff this year for jubilee or no ?

    submitted by /u/R4B3L
    [link] [comments]

    Offensive companion bonus help

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    What's a cheap power offensive bonus I could buy? Just looking for something to fill in, any power would be an upgrade.

    submitted by /u/LorisTooNice
    [link] [comments]

    Glowing eyes

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Anyone know if eyes of the divine/wicked drops from any specific content or if it was a special event in the past? I'm looking to get some for my char but would rather not spend the 1.7mil AD on AH to buy them if I can earn them from a dungeon/trial in some way. I have seen jarl's gaze too but would prefer the wicked/divine.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock and Paladin

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Well I started new character for 2x exp and I have made my friend start to play this game. I am playing the Paladin and he is the Warlock. We have just hit 70s and unlocked Undermountain. How should I use my character to to my best in those locations and help my bro to stay alive? I mean I don't know the power of Paladin class. Could someone advice me which paragon is better for casual playing with friend and how to use it to keep us both alive and have fun? ty

    submitted by /u/polo910
    [link] [comments]

    Rank14

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    I've ran rank 10 lightning on my barb for a while and I decided to buy the rank14 choice pack I was thinking of a change I've tried vorpal tank 10 before but not that pleased with it what do People recommend I was thinking bilethorne also thinking for preparation for mod 19 thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/super-shaun
    [link] [comments]

    what do i do if i was in a quest went out of the quest zone and cant get back in?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    so i have a quest where i have to slay the spider rider. But i went out to buy healing potions and i cant get back in please help

    submitted by /u/WolfMan_DK
    [link] [comments]

    Best encounters for DPS Warlock?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I recently got back into the game, I made a Warlock, I am close to level 70 and I still don't know which encounter powers are the best for a dps build. Can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/miko81
    [link] [comments]

    How long do you think this game will continue to be updated? Does it still have a lot of life left?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Never enough AD, help

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    So , a few weeks ago i posted about the best way to generate ad and everyone talked about the 100k daily AD. But when i got to this point , i understood 100k a day is far from being enough. So started wondering about other way to get AD and everyone is telling me to use AH.
    so ive been wondering , what are the best dungeons/skirmish/trial to run as a 90k power 21k ilvel dps to make the most ad possible?

    submitted by /u/Smael95
    [link] [comments]

    How to turn into a werewolf?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    So I saw someone in the Yawning Portal that had the visuals of a werewolf, as in they appeared to have the full model for a werewolf like they appear in Vellosk. Otherwise they seemed to be a regular player waiting on a Master Expedition. Anyone have any ideas how to do that too? Or have I missed something?

    submitted by /u/Silattis
    [link] [comments]

    New player need some help.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Hey I played Neverwinter a long time ago when it first came out on PC. My friends and I are playing it on ps4 now and I bought a 70 boost for a paladin. I've done some reading and started working on the undermountain campaign but I'm really struggling to kill enemies and survive.

    Can anyone help me out with some advice on how to deal damage as a paladin. And is undermountain what i should be doing for now? What else should I be working on?

    submitted by /u/EsqueGaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment