• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Neverwinter Protector's Jubilee almost over..

    Neverwinter Protector's Jubilee almost over..


    Protector's Jubilee almost over..

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    My half-Orc wizard, Wart, not the most balanced Race/Class, but very enjoyable.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Brand new player and Just hit 80

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I'm working my way slowly through under mountain, so I was wondering on days where I only have an hour or two to play what should be my focus? I do my daily dungeon and daily skirmish for just under 20k AD, as I'm trying to save for a purple companion and rank 13 bonding turnstones. Besides zen is there any way to speed this up that I'm missing? Cheers

    submitted by /u/mrbabybluman
    [link] [comments]

    L70 Boost issues. Beware before buying. (Support not very helpful)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    So i have played NW since beta, but had some real long breaks. I last played properly 2014.

    Recently gave it another go and was amazed at the breadth of content on offer. Immediately made the conscious decision i am going to get back into it.

    So i started looking into it. Saw the zen sale in the store. Then saw a Gith race option! Love Githyanki, ever since my first encounter with them in Baldur's Gate when i stole the Vorpal Blade.

    Anyway, ended up buying the race pack and a L70 boost. Thought i would role a class i haven't already played which suits a Gith perfectly, the Barbarian!

    Ok so now to the issues. I created my character painstakingly. Spent ages on it. Made up my own little backstory in my mind how he was a captured slave of the Drow in the Northdark etc etc.

    Eventually finished. Applied the L70 boost. Boom! Lets go.

    Entered the world and saw that the origin had suddenly changed. For no reason. It now said Netheril....

    Now i know it doesn't affect gameplay. However i have mild OCD in games like this with character details when your character you essentially keep forever. In this day and age of persistent online game longevity, people do get personally invested in their characters. Hence why they implement little features like creating an origin story etc etc.

    So i was annoyed my character wasn't perfect going forward. I was at this point under the impression i had made a mistake and it was my fault. So i bought ANOTHER L70 token and created a near identical character. Applied boost.

    Same shit, fucking Netheril again! So now i knew it was not my fault and is instead a BUG. So for anyone reading be aware of this.

    So now i open a ticket. I state the issue and that i used a second token while i was unaware it was an actual bug with a PAID service.

    I got a response. Along the lines of "we can't fix it, cheers, bye".

    So i replied saying this is unacceptable for a paid service. "Devs will fix, keep checking patch notes"

    Still no mention of any compensation or refunds. Pretty half assed customer service. My experience with STO supprt was much better, so not sure if they are the same people or not.

    Anyway i replied again, but i just think its pretty poor that an issue with a paid service they offer is identified and they make no effort to make it up to the consumer.

    Not sure if its a bug with all characters or just Gith or what. Anyone else experienced it?

    TLDR: Made a new Gith character, used a L70 boost, the boost changed his origin details completely. Made another character, used another L70 boost, exact sane thing happened. Spoke to support they basically said tough shit. Replied saying not acceptable, they said devs have to fix, keep checking patch notes. Nothing about refunds or compensation. Beware L70 tokens if you care about character details.

    submitted by /u/Weaponmaster_56
    [link] [comments]

    Which Unique Avernus Mobs Drop What?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    I can find maps of their locations, but not what each drops. Google hasn't even been trying to answer my question. "Did you mean...?"

    submitted by /u/GodVohlfied
    [link] [comments]

    Master Crafting in future Mods

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Im going to try to finish/start MC. I currently only have Jewel Crafting at MC3. I figured it would be cheaper to get into now. Focused on future profits. I know there's nothing to be made now but master crafting has to make a come back right? Also for people with experience which would be the best to focus on first? As in future profits and maybe a lil income now. Alchemy maybe? Some potions seem to sell

    submitted by /u/MrJFoX
    [link] [comments]

    New Player seeking veteran advice

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    I've just started playing Neverwinter this week. I rolled a Ranger and while it's fun just waltzing all over everything I'm feeling myself gravitate towards a more vital role in class selection (tank, healer or support). Tank is probably gonna be something I roll after I'm more familiar with the game so I'm not clueless on mechanics and other dungeon stuff.

    That leaves support or healer.

    Now if we are being honest Cleric has been really pulling me and I'm tempted to play one but I've been reading they are more of buffers/debuffers than they are a healer? Are there any true healers in the game? Is the info I've read outdated?

    To the veterans what are some good choices for someone who wants to play a cornerstone character like that?

    Thank you in advance and I'm truly sorry if you get a dozen of these questions.

    submitted by /u/Round_Sprinkles
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    I'm a cleric and I'm at 16k item level trying to get 18k to do trials what's good tips

    submitted by /u/JaydaGoat1234
    [link] [comments]

    Fighter tank.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Ive never really ran as a tank however i have the bondings and equipment to learn. I just would like to know what stats i would need to focus on. For now just lomm stats and i can scale accordingly off of that. I know mechanics through ic and tomm so i would just need to adjust my fighter to tank

    submitted by /u/XXXartifacttzz
    [link] [comments]

    Best Mount Insignia Bonuses -- DPS Barbarian

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    As my bags fill up with excess Insignia in anticipation of the changes coming with Mod 19 in a couple of weeks, I'm curious what y'all think is the best combination of Insignia bonuses. (I'm a DPS Barbarian.) Different guides offer a variety of suggestions, often without a lot of commentary about why the writer prefers one bonus over another.

    Right now, I've got:

    • Gladiator's Guile
    • Knight's Rebuke
    • Champion's Return
    • Barbarian's Revelry
    • Oppressor's Reprieve

    So, yeah, I'm obviously using the bonuses for a little bit of health extension right now. (I don't need Wanderer's Fortune for now, because I'm seeing plenty of RP coming in.)

    Is there a better setup I should consider? I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts. I want to have my Insignia prepped for whatever refinement I'll need to do.

    submitted by /u/DocSc00teR
    [link] [comments]

    When I gift an hospitality, do the rewards appear to all nearby players or only to the player I targeted?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Battle worn metal rod

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Drop rate increased!! Who's up for some insurgency farming??

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Halaster artifact

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Hi I can see on the AH that Halaster's Blast Scepter the artifact is going for 300k AD. I have heard that it has lowered on the price. So what is the usual price of this item on AH and when will it be normal?

    submitted by /u/polo910
    [link] [comments]

    Any Finnish players

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    So. I want to gather finnish players together. I play on ps4. So ppl just say hi or send pm. I am endgame and can give tips too. Play a lot so i am allways on.

    submitted by /u/WardenHR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment