• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Neverwinter When the Jubilee event was replaced by 2xInfluence

    Neverwinter When the Jubilee event was replaced by 2xInfluence


    When the Jubilee event was replaced by 2xInfluence

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Dragonborn?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    I'm a new player that just started, and I realized the Dragonborn is only able to be purchased. However, I can't find anywhere to buy it. All of the links I find are broken, so I don't know how or where to buy it.

    submitted by /u/LegendaryGayblader
    [link] [comments]

    How to get to insurance farm Vallenhas

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I'm a relatively a new player I started about 2 months ago and I started to to Vallenhas I while ago and I can get to the ape farm but don't know where to find the insurance farm

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    Barb transmutes

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Guys , Where I find the Bahamuts Greatsword and the Tiefiling Greatsword?

    submitted by /u/zard_nw
    [link] [comments]

    MOD 19 on consoles?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    My friend says it's gonna be released on 20 July is this true?

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Healing Nerf? I view it as a buff to iq and skill.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I know everyone is completely against the healing nerf or blah blah blah. But honestly, now everybody in a dungeon matters. You cant walk into a big red circle in IC or lomm and expect to be healed out of it. A tank cant have subpar stats and still be carried (slightly) by the healers. Now every dps matters because in a big boss fight or a trial, you cant just very slowly kill the boss, everyone has to be able to do damage. I like the nerf🤷‍♂️

    submitted by /u/XXXartifacttzz
    [link] [comments]

    Starting Undermountain Again

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Starting Undermountain Again

    I stopped to do something real quick before progressing and really liked how this looked, so I took this screen shot. My Drow Barbarian girl, Diviir, has no idea what lies ahead. If only my Wood Elf Ranger, Dara Moonshadow, could inform her.

    https://preview.redd.it/wut5zst0l5751.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6649441abeb74ad3159ebff26a56cb3e450a106e

    submitted by /u/reclusiveandtired
    [link] [comments]

    Which one is TE and which FE? And wheres the difference?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    next module?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    does anyone know what the future plans for neverwinter are? i'd hate to see this game die off

    submitted by /u/SuperMiko
    [link] [comments]

    Stealth Nerf to Healers?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Heard about the stealth nerf to all healers on preview? anyone got news about it and the actual changes?

    submitted by /u/hilacc
    [link] [comments]

    Did I miss a dungeon quest for Spellplague Caverns?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    I've been working through the zones in order and I've gotten a quest at the end of each zone with a dungeon. So I have received and completed quests for The Cloak Tower, Cragmire Crypts, Gray Wolf Den, Pirate King's Retreat, and The Frozen Heart. I completed the Chasm zone and never received a quest for Spellplague Caverns. Did I miss something? Afterwards I finished Rothé Valley and got the quest to complete the Temple of the Spider dungeon. So it seems like it got skipped. Let me know if I missed something.

    submitted by /u/chem072117
    [link] [comments]

    Jubilee Event Vendor

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if the vendor sticks around for another week after the event? It's been a while since I've played, but I was under the impression that event the npc stuck around for a week after most events. Thanks in advance for any input.

    submitted by /u/stimbognargnar
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh 20k IL Player Question

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Hi everybody!

    I just got past 20k IL and now am able to do all Random Queues. I understand that the 20k+ IL one is very mechanical based, so my question is:

    Is there a good guide, YT channel or reddit post that can give me a mechanical basics for those Dungeons?

    For example FBI, Spellplague Caverns? (I don't know all the names and abreviations yet)

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/PlUndv
    [link] [comments]

    Melee powers

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Hello, you can explain to me how this bonus (melee powers) works?

    submitted by /u/Vetirity
    [link] [comments]

    Serwer maintenance

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Due to serwer maintenance I am worried what will happen to event trader. Should I open all bounties and beers before maintenance and buy from Elminister everything I can afford ? Will he disappear after maintenance? And what about bounties drops after maintenance; will they be the same? Ty

    submitted by /u/polo910
    [link] [comments]

    Why is people buying abysal chicken like crazy?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    A guy bought 5 from me

    submitted by /u/martintato17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment