• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Neverwinter Quick way to get under PE (barb)

    Neverwinter Quick way to get under PE (barb)


    Quick way to get under PE (barb)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Campfire at Whispering Caverns right now:

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    When 95% of the instance is chilling at the campfire and the merchant actually dies

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Just reached level 80 without any significant progress in campaigns. What should I do?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    How should I prioritise campaigns? Like which one should I do first, given that I've not completed any? I was advised to finish Undermountain and then proceed to Avernus, any reason for that?

    submitted by /u/Malifor77
    [link] [comments]

    What a View

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Why can't we vote griefers out of the game in Neverwinter

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    We should be able to kick players from the instance/chat menu. I'm just trying to do my missions when high level griefers come in stealing kills and drops so you can't level up. Then they insult and threaten you in chat and no matter where you go in the game, they can continue to harass you using chat. Even if you change instance and map they just follow you. And if you leave the game and load back in, they are waiting right there for you

    We need a banning system to stop griefers. If you get voted a bad sport, you are sent to a shard where you cannot do certain activities like use chat, queues or earn AD. Have an actual punishment system for those who ruin the game for honest players

    submitted by /u/Sardothien12
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter: How to build your Ranger for Zariel's Challenge - 9 builds (war triceratops/compy not required!)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    New lvl 80 player

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I recently got to lvl 80, but I'm a bit confused about what to do exactly. So far I've been only doing the daily/weekly quests so I can complete the campaings. Besides that and spamming the current event, I don't know where should I go or what should be my goal. Where do I get better gear? Should I be doing the campaings as I'm doing right now? I'm loving the game so far, just about everything pleases me in this game. If I get those questions answered, it would help a lot. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/leonardoroadie
    [link] [comments]

    Is the whisperknife any good in mod18?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Infernal Forged Gaitors vs Rusted Iron Leggings

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Witch one will be more beneficial for a DPS

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    Adding to crit severity at the expense of power

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    When it comes to DPS output, I'm trying to figure out the right balance for both stats, and which is better to raise at the expense of the other. Right now I have 191k power and 130% crit severity. I've looked at the math involved and... I'm an idiot when it comes to math so I don't get it. Anyway, I was told that crit severity is better to get, but if I'm raising it at the expense of power, how much power is okay to replace with crit severity? Or, to put it a different way, if I raise my crit severity does it matter how much power I lose?

    submitted by /u/neytirijaded
    [link] [comments]

    merchant run in alliance

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    what are those and what i can get?

    submitted by /u/JAIR_MARRETA232921
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys farm figurines?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I really want a lot of the things available right now but I'm having trouble getting enough figurines. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Thesecondcomingof
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone take me on a ic run if your on xbox.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Stats are 180k power (190-195k fully buffed), 85k for armor pen defense crit and accuracy. And 135k combat advantage. I know mechanics just every group ive been with leaves after 1 wipe on hellfire engine

    submitted by /u/XXXartifacttzz
    [link] [comments]

    Knights of the New Order: PS4, GH16 Is seeking active 18+ Players of ALL levels to enjoy GamePlay in an interactive community. Prizes, Giveaways and Contests availible for all our Members! Using the force or Joining the Dark side is optional. Check out our Discord:

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Barbarian or Wizard?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment