• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    Neverwinter They need to update Genie's Gifts

    Neverwinter They need to update Genie's Gifts


    They need to update Genie's Gifts

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    I have thirteen bound to account and have had them for like a year. I wish they'd update them so we can use them on some more campaigns.

    submitted by /u/neytirijaded
    [link] [comments]

    BiS gear for Ranger?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Hello, all I am a returning player coming back after a few years, I am wondering what the best gear is for the Ranger now

    submitted by /u/aimreborn
    [link] [comments]

    Gear to run LOMM as DPS fighter?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    I know zero gear drops from anything, currently sitting at 18k IL.

    I know stats are more important than IL, so I wanted to know where to get gear to run LOMM as a dps fighter.

    submitted by /u/Revenantzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Hitting 700k HP as a Paladin Justicar

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    I have only managed to reach 500k HP with the Rank 20 Guild Boon. Energon and Skeleton Dog are my HP Companions at Epic. Honestly, even if I get the War Triceratops I will not be near the mark. Any advice on what to do? I have Rank 15 Bondings but those don't transfer HP unfortunately.

    Thanks for your time

    submitted by /u/Gweddeoran
    [link] [comments]

    THE SUNS announce first member to complete TOMM

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    My Priorities

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Wherein I list, if for no other reason than to refer back to this to remind myself what I still have yet to do, my priorities for building my primary character towards endgame content. Any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, or criticisms are appreciated.

    1. Defense - My Defense is 60k at present, and while I can get by in most content being a ranged DPS character, my preference is to play solo, meaning I am more likely to get hit anyway. I also understand this is not enough for ToMM and IC.
    2. Upgrade Artifact Gear and Relics - I have two weapon or armor pieces left to upgrade, off-hand and belt, to Orange quality and three relics that have stagnated at Purple due to not always having the stuff, and the sooner I can get the off-hand and belt upgraded and done with, the sooner I can start upgrading my relics and pursuing Mythic quality on them.
    3. Bonding Runestones - I have two stuck at Rank 11 and the same problem with upgrading them as my relics. It's easier to upgrade my artifact gear than the runestones it seems, but I do understand the necessity of getting them to at least Rank 14, if not three Rank 15 Bonding Runestones, for the stats from my companion, which will go further than upgrading enchantments and the runestones on the companion gear.
    4. A Stronger Armor Set - If for no other reason, I want a consistent set of armor for appearance purposes, if not stats better than the gear I'm currently using.
    5. Enchantments and Runestones - Despite having dropped more than I probably should have to get 15 Rank 15 Enchantments, I do still have 3 Enchantments to upgrade and the runestones aren't doing enough.
    6. AD - If no other way is viable, buying most of what I need for upgrades is the fastest method of obtaining them.
    7. Wards - As abysmal as the upgrade chance gets the more powerful the upgraded items become, the more necessary wards become to either guarantee success or at least preserve what precious few Enchanting Stones and Marks of Potency I have until the upgrade does succeed.
    8. Boons - Pretty much already used the boons I've obtained to do with them what I had planned. There are still a few left to obtain, however, and it would be foolish not to obtain and use them.
    submitted by /u/reclusiveandtired
    [link] [comments]

    Refinement coupons?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Do they have lower dropchance then others, I keep getting bags and the other coupons so many times, and Coal wards how much % DR to they have opened 1500 boxes so far got 0.

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    BiS Rings for Rogue?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Bel Challenging fight rewards?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I've been looking around to see if the challenging version of Bel's fight gives any different/bigger rewards compared to the standard fight. Haven't found anything yet. Anyone have any insight in to this? Running it without additional rewards seems like a waste of time. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Kenzzarooo
    [link] [comments]

    Werewolf

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    How do players make their characters look like a big werewolf? Is it a potion or something. I have been playing this game for years I know about the unstable Potion, but I don't think that turned you into a wolf!

    submitted by /u/shotyMCshotster
    [link] [comments]

    3% dmg question

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    So i know alot of these stacks and dont stack but the actually 3% dmg one does it stack with the 5% dmg ffrom the boots ? Rusted iron leggins 5% and Ebony stained shirt 3% ?

    submitted by /u/Statixlolyo
    [link] [comments]

    Ic?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Anybody on xbox able to get me through my first ic run? Ive watched runs of it multiple times so i know about the last boss start top right clockwise dont infect other squares. I know about the second boss. I sit around 180k power and capped out stats so if someone would be willing to help me through the first time id appreciate it. If you drop your gamertag ill message you

    submitted by /u/XXXartifacttzz
    [link] [comments]

    Are my paladin healer's stats good enough for tomm?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    this is with consumables but with no other buffs and out of combat:

    145k power

    175k crit

    50.8% OH

    80k defense

    125% crit severity

    105k crit avoidance (will sacrifise some points here for crit soon)

    330k HP

    submitted by /u/AverageUsername2
    [link] [comments]

    How do I buy enchants/runestones on the zen market?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Was told to use some of my PS cash to buy enchants and bonding stones but I don't see them can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Lilluc06
    [link] [comments]

    Are my paladin healer's stats good for tomm?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    This is with consumables but with no other buffs and out of combat:

    145k power

    175k crit

    50.8% OH

    125% crit severity

    80k defense

    105k crit avoidance (i'll sacrifise some points here for crit soon)

    330k HP

    submitted by /u/AverageUsername2
    [link] [comments]

    Exchanging Protector's Hospitality (PC/XBOX)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Does anyone want to exchange Protector's Hospitality with me? I haven't had any luck getting any gifts from anyone else :-(. I've got 50 on both XBOX & PC. PM me if interested.

    submitted by /u/Pknsko0l
    [link] [comments]

    Envenomed Storytellers Journal

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    For my Rogue the Envenomed Storytellers Journal is BiS but I don't know how to get it

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Hi! So I started playing recently! Two things i need to ask! How do i get trade bars? And is the giant chicken mount still available? I feel like its a life or death moment if i dont get one 😭😭 im on the Xbox

    submitted by /u/tea-birdling
    [link] [comments]

    Best warlock rotation

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Hi, so I am lvl 78 and I am playing hellbringer warlock. I unlocked hellfire ring recently and I struggle to do damage, I am just not sure about my rotations, and if I am using good powers.
    My current powers:
    At-Wills: Hellish Rebuke, Hand of Blight
    Encounter: Curse Bite, Killing Flames, Hellfire Ring
    Feats: Double Scorch, Warlock's Curse, Risky Investment, Executioner's Gift.

    Should I change anything? And what rotation should I do?

    submitted by /u/miko81
    [link] [comments]

    BiS Artifacts for Rogue/DPS

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment