• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Neverwinter Any other lore enthusiasts here?

    Neverwinter Any other lore enthusiasts here?


    Any other lore enthusiasts here?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Need help

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    So i play neverwinter on pc and my girl plays on my xbox. she has recently decided she wants us to play together and neverwinter isnt cross platform. does anyone know of a cross platform game similar to neverwinter? dauntless is off the list. due to being utter dogshit

    submitted by /u/Pateni
    [link] [comments]

    Legion Set (New Weapon Set)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Does anyone have the full Legion weapon set yet? And if so, how many treasure maps did it take you find them?

    submitted by /u/ZenSilenc
    [link] [comments]

    Classes now

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Coming back on PC since the release on Xbox. Looking to play melee and been checking out the barbarian, rogue, and ranger. Which is looking pretty strong these days? All opinions appreciated.

    submitted by /u/AgentVersacedolphin
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Omu quest Royal Recovery

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Not really new to this quest, but there was always at least one tower that was difficult to jump to the top of with the scroll, but if I tried a few times, I'd go to the top. I think this is the first time I've ever had to grab a royal cache off the top of the tower at (-3654, -1821) in the southeast corner of the map, and I just can't seem to get enough air to reach the top. Worse, I can't discard the scroll, so even if I give up on the quest, it seems I'm stuck with the inventory slot being full. Platform is XBox. Is there a trick I'm missing for this?

    submitted by /u/jonnybravo_14
    [link] [comments]

    race reroll

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    my race reroll is not working and i have a token... plz help

    submitted by /u/theloneshadowwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Classes

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so I made a rogue thinking it would ha e AOE/ST damage but I got it to level 70 and I was just not into it since I feel like it's mostly ST. I was thinking of making a Cleric since it is the one that has both AOE/ST. But some ppl say the Fighter is also good. But ppl r r saying the cleric might get a buff next mod so I don't wanna waste my time if it's going to be that way. Any opinions?

    submitted by /u/ScaryxTerry
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Returning Player

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Hey all, as the title states I'm thinking about trying my hand again in Neverwinter. It's been a while and I spent a lot of time when I used to play, ranked in some pretty good enchants and runes. When I decided to take a break from video gaming in general due to the normal complications of life I decided to pay it forward. I posted in chat anyone who wanted free stuff to hit me up. Long story short I met a person who was in need. So I gave away everything I worked for, without hesitation.

    Now that I find myself with more time on my hands I'm looking to try to get back into the game. However it's daunting thinking about all that I would have to redo. I'm willing to put some cash down to speed things up if need be, I'd prefer not to, but if it's a must to enjoy the game again I will.

    Anyways I'm rambling now, what would I need to invest in order to be in a decent place for end game? If I were to open the ol' wallet how much would I be needing to invest? And if I don't, how much time would it take to get in a decent end game spot?

    Thanks all in advance for your advice and input!!

    submitted by /u/RePhil75
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter 2020

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    How is neverwinter in 2020? I've been looking for a new mmo coming from FFXIV. Unfortunately PS4 doesn't have a big selection and I couldn't stand ESO or someone of the other F2P.

    Is the community still largely active in 2020?

    submitted by /u/Hfth20091000
    [link] [comments]

    Worth making a dps Fighter?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Cant access mounts i had bought with packs?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I recently came back and was trying and noticed that some of my characters cant use the account wide accoutns i own.

    1/ They cant be put on the stables

    2/ They show as owned on the collection tab

    3/ They appear on the relclaim tab (and not on the promo like someone suggedted in game) but it says i already have them.

    Any ideas? I really hope i dont have to cotnact with their "customer service" for an answer.

    submitted by /u/XxSacroxX
    [link] [comments]

    Do augment companions stack or does only the one you have summoned give you bonuses?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    What's the BiS gear for a DPS CW here in mod 19?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Are official forums working ok?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Hey i was checking the official class forums to try to look for class builds and such and noticed some of them havent had new posts for MONTHS... Am i seeing things correctly? Is there a good place to check builds and such?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/XxSacroxX
    [link] [comments]

    Extremely Noob Questing re: Collections

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Just started playing Neverwinter this month so I apologize if this is very obvious.

    Is there a method or a vendor that will resell you gear you've previously unlocked in your Collections? Realized I sold something I could've used by accident and it was too late to use the buyback.

    submitted by /u/FauxShounen
    [link] [comments]

    Artifact Set

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    What is the best artifact set for each role?

    submitted by /u/Valhern-Aryn
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Uh so I just started this game, level 1 and I cant leave the area you start out in? I also cant equip my gear, I tapped on the items I recovered from the wooden crate and selected 'equip' but nothing happened??

    submitted by /u/Cheythebean
    [link] [comments]

    Best Daggers for lvl 70 Rogue?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Please show a way to obtain them and how much damage they deal.

    submitted by /u/KW_Runic
    [link] [comments]

    owlbear companion

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Does it matter what rareity it is? looking at the green and epic one they do the exact same ? so no point making it legendary right ? or even getting an epic one

    submitted by /u/Statixlolyo
    [link] [comments]

    New, wondering what recommended stat caps are

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    For all classes would be nice. But most specifically rogue since I am playing one and need to know what stats I should strive for, currently at 18k IL.

    submitted by /u/Xxtentacion69xX
    [link] [comments]

    Fevoug cleric heal feats (gathering light)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Dann mobile i mean devout

    Hey Folks

    About to respec my cleric

    What so U Guys think about the feats? Im Torn between every exept 3rd which is the damage Reduction

    First i think i Take soothe 2nd Battle prayer 4th Angel 5th depends on gathering light als, it seems Low. Does the improved Regen fromm 2nd Stack when Angel of Life is active?

    Question about 5th. Any1 know the Range of the aoe fromm gathering light ?

    Side question how did u Skill Ur dps Loadout?

    submitted by /u/Straussultra
    [link] [comments]

    How to get more refinement points?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Hello I am kind of a noob and I need help getting refinement points, is there any way of getting a lot of them?

    submitted by /u/KW_Runic
    [link] [comments]

    Knights of the New Order: PS4, GH16 Is seeking active 18+ Players of ALL levels to enjoy GamePlay in an interactive community. Prizes, Giveaways and Contests availible for all our Members! Using the force or Joining the Dark side is optional. Check out our Discord:

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Mod 19 HP question

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Were the hit points reworked for this new mod? Like is there a lot more for the new gear?

    The minimal for the trail seems impossible to reach. Especially as a warlock.

    submitted by /u/Fix-the-lag-EPIC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment