• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Neverwinter Interesting

    Neverwinter Interesting


    Interesting

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    ToMM practices

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Some friends and I have been organizing some ToMM practices in our discord server. So far only the xbox people in here are getting runs together, but all platforms are more than welcome to join us as well. We want to help people who have never been in as well so don't be afraid to join our runs just because you're not experienced! We are all learning together. https://discord.gg/jErnEfx

    submitted by /u/ChasingAmu
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 19 Warlock DPS

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    I don't see any posts related to this question so I am asking. Any reliable builds posted for the new mod? I looked at the new gear, but always like other ideas. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Carothy
    [link] [comments]

    CW's Viability

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Is it true that Control Wizard's are not very well liked in this community/game? From the very little I've seen in this thread I have taken away that CW is not a very viable class to play. If so, I'd like some clarification please, I just started (level 26) and I think it's working quite well.

    But, I am a noob at this game, as well as most MMO's. I am also a very new visitor to r/Neverwinter.

    Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated,

    Thank you for reading :)

    submitted by /u/Vernicus12
    [link] [comments]

    Watcher Set

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Can somebody explain how to trigger this? I have been trying to find it on YouTube but it does not really explain it. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/shotyMCshotster
    [link] [comments]

    Deepcrow or Owlbear?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Deepcrow or Owlbear?

    So I want to know which companion I should buy first. I will buy both eventually but I want to get the one with the most benefit sooner so that I can deal more damage in PvE content.

    https://preview.redd.it/9jg3ois1eq951.png?width=1022&format=png&auto=webp&s=4f8b5f672c69d20be8e1f58a602f9932fb0963ae

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsWozy
    [link] [comments]

    Rise of the Shadewalker!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Where do you get enchantment stones?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Can't figure this out, zone chat in protectors enclave ignores me, they don't show up on the auction house (no item found), the tooltip says they come from "leadership skill" which a google search told me they don't exist anymore, so how the hell do I get these things? I have only green and white gear because I can't refine anything because I don't know where to get these stupid stones.

    submitted by /u/DragynDance
    [link] [comments]

    I cant see the bonus of my Bonding Runestone.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    I can see all the other buffs, i have 3 lvl 15 Bonding, but i cannot see their bonus, even when im in combat.

    submitted by /u/Naomemamacoxarada
    [link] [comments]

    New Player- State of Avernus Endgame Meta

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Hi Neverwinter Community,

    New player to neverwinter (not new to mmo's). I was trying to research on what classes to play with the new MOD 19, and I wasn't able to find so many good resources. I'm wondering what the current state of builds are for the endgame meta.

    Ultimately, i'd liked to find a class that will be desirable for groups, easy to gear, and viable enough to solo. I generally play classes that can dual role (tank/heal/dps) to make life/group player easier. Any help or insight the community can provide is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/jsriddle
    [link] [comments]

    Mount Insignia Bonus

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Just wondering if insignia bonuses stack or not. For example, if one increases my movement speed by 10%, could I use another to boost it to 20%? Ty

    submitted by /u/SmokeyDopeyTHC
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting For New Guild

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Hello! I'm wanting to start a new guild and need players to help start it with me. It would be called "Followers of Eilistraee" or some variant of that. If you're interested, pm me on here or Neverwinter! Velkyn Dyrr@jumbledjordan3167 :)

    submitted by /u/itsjordanfunk
    [link] [comments]

    End game roles?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    What class/combat role is most sought after in the end game dungeons. DPS, Tank or Healer?

    submitted by /u/Xdinonut99
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you think is NW trying to appeal to today?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    In my opinion the devs tried to get fresh blood in previous mods so they created mechanisms (gear) for relatively new players to be able to get to latest zones (not dungeons / raids but zones).

    Today, with the minimum stats without which you don't stay alive long it seems to me that they went back to trying to keep the existing players.

    What do you think?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/zZz511
    [link] [comments]

    Am I just dumb or missing something about the console version?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Look, this is probably going to sound really stupid and I'll fully admit I probably am misreading something or didn't read it in the first place... but can you really only have 3 abilities mapped to the controls at a time?

    Like I've got all these skills that I could use, but I can only access three at a time? I know holding the left shoulder button displays the secondary button mapping, but that's only my "daily" skills. Is there a way to map more skills into the game controller or is it really this limited?

    Also, wtf I have to hold a button to auto-attack? What is this, Elder Scrolls 2?

    submitted by /u/amadeus451
    [link] [comments]

    Palaheal Help

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    After playing tank for the longest time, I decided to try my hand at healing. I have a few questions: My power is roughly 134K and Crit Strike is 154K, is this about right for the ratio? Also, I see some people heal with a full blue bar, mine only gets about 35% full when I heal. Is there a secret to healing for a full blue bar? Lastly, what exactly does Critical Touch do for a healer? Thank you all to those courteous enough to answer.

    submitted by /u/Troyski1973
    [link] [comments]

    How to turn on sound in background? (PC)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    How do you turn on sound in background, when alt-tabbed, to hear your queue sound? I searched around and couldn't find anything.

    submitted by /u/TheRaven1406
    [link] [comments]

    Should I use legendary dragon keys on codg chests?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    With zen prices on xbox, legendary keys cost around 30k AD each. There's a high chance to get R6 enchanting stones, which sell for 15k each so they already cover the price, and a chance to get some very expensive companions and mount, but there's also a chance to get nothing. So, do u think it's worth 30k AD? Should I use these keys?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    How to raise IL?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    I see it this way:

    1. Get undermountain gear level 650 at char level 70.
    2. (Optional) buy wretched set level 840 at char level 80.
    3. Buy top crafted gear level 950 at char level 80.
    4. Buy bonding stones.
    5. Do campaigns for boons.

    What is the next step?

    submitted by /u/dataved
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment