• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Neverwinter Mod 19 weapon damage

    Neverwinter Mod 19 weapon damage


    Mod 19 weapon damage

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    For mod 19, the lionheart weapons ( from ToMM ) were buffed. I'm seeing a lot of questions about "which weapon is the best", so here is a list of the differents weapons :

    Little bit of data (will only consider the high weapon damage part ) :

    Watcher, Alabaster, Mountaineer, burnished : 4 320 weapon damage - undermountain, shop + campaign

    \/

    Hellfire engine : 4 848 weapon damage - Blood war store

    \/

    Legion guard : 5 068 weapon damage - Avernus' treasure map

    \/

    Lionheart : 5 288 weapon damage - Tower of the Mad Mage ( ToMM )

    \/

    Celestial : 5 728 weapon damage - Zariel's challenge ( ZC )

    This, is only considering the base weapon damage, and not the different damage bonuses given by the set of weapons.

    When considering the weapon bonuses, the order doesn't fluctuate this much.

    But it also depends on the kind of content you are running : mono target ( Bosses / ToMM / ZC ), pack of strong mob ( IC ), pack of weak mobs ( all dungeons ).

    About the "duel" ( not sure if there are any about this ) between Watcher, Alabaster, Mountaineer and burnished. Well, the order is the following : Burnished > Watcher > Alabaster > Mountaineer ( considering rough content like ToMM / IC ). There might be small variations putting the watcher in front of the burnished, but the % damage gained isn't changing by a lot

    The rest of the weapons are in the order shown above, except for Lionheart & Celestials.

    For, those 2, it depends on the context. the Celestials weapons are better for mono target contents, when you have the time to stack its passive. If you have a chain of mobs, it's also better ( a chain of non one-shottable mobs is even better ).

    But if the content you are running doesn't let you stack it, then the lionheart will be better.

    I think that's pretty much all of it, will edit if I forgot something ^^

    Edit 1 : Real bonus of the celestial weapon

    submitted by /u/Sera-91
    [link] [comments]

    Fashion! Ooooh, fashion!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    I'm a newb to the game, and as a young warlock about town I'd like to look good. So I've been trying to understand fashion.

    Question 1: Is it a complete shambles or what?

    I can convert a gear item to an appearance library item. That seems to let me change my appearance to use the item rather than the items I'm equipping. However I can buy fashion packs and mix and match those items, but not at all with the gear items.

    Question 2: Does the game have two incompatible appearance systems? One that uses 8 or 10 slots, and one that uses only 3 slots?

    It's important to my professional image that I can look sexy and sinister at the same time. You don't know wicked until you've heard erinyes gossip about mortals, so I'd like to mix and match if I can.

    submitted by /u/DrFriendless
    [link] [comments]

    Tamarlune Trade Bar Store Mod 19

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    I understand that Enchant 15's will be available for purchase in Mod 19 in the Trade Bar store. Can these be sold/traded or are they bound to character or account? Also, were there any price increases from Mod 18 to 19 for scrolls of life, mass life, etc? thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/A_Gamer2020
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1] H: Briartwine rank 9 W: Influence vouchers

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Make me an offer please I'm trying to boost my guild

    submitted by /u/AntiPuddle40
    [link] [comments]

    (XBOX) 7 Deadly Sins GH12 recruiting level 70+ players

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Are you looking for a guild that cares? One that will actually make time to help you find a group for ToMM, IC, and working hard to prepare for the next mod? Look no further than 7 Deadly Sins.

    -We are quickly upgrading our guild and growing fast in the Annihilation alliance.

    -Giveaways and prizes done often.

    -We will make sure you have a build that works and that you enjoy playing.

    -For what we lack in boons we make up elsewhere. You can run endgame content without GH20 boons. Trust me.

    -Very social, active discord available with tons of resources. We encourage everyone who can to join it.

    -Have an opportunity to grow with a guild and actually make a difference!

    -I remove inactive players every month so that we always keep a steady stream of active players with us.

    Message me here, Xbox Amu9618, or discord Amu#5854.

    submitted by /u/ChasingAmu
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4) Norwich Gaming League looking for new members!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,hope you are all doing well in these uncertain times.

    If your looking for a guild where you can spend your time doing what you need,without large targets to hit to be able to stay, then please have a look at us.

    We are currently GH5 and working on GH6. We have the barracks rank 2 for the XP boon,and will be working on the level 3 for the power boon once we have reached GH6!

    We don't mind about level,just donate what you can. We are part of the Seventh Sons alliance,full of friendly and active people always happy to help with content 🙂

    If you'd like to discuss any details, or have any questions, then please feel free to reply and I'll be happy to help you further.

    Have a great day everyone! 🙂

    submitted by /u/ALittleFecked
    [link] [comments]

    Which comp on legendary?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    I'm a Tank and obviously need more HP ... I have a Augment as summened but its just epic and idk if i should upgrade any comp which just gave 12k HP to legendary so that it gives 16k HP or first my summened augment? Which would give me more HP?

    submitted by /u/Payzoh
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a group of Australian players

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    I have started to really get into the game over these past couple weeks and was looking for people to play with. My character is a level 51 halfling DPS barbarian, I'm still kinda new to the game as well. I am on the East coast of Australia and am on most nights. If anyone knows any pre existing groups I could join or if you'd want to make one with me just send me a DM. Please and thank you :)

    submitted by /u/TheSpoog
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to do pvp deul in neverwinter?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    I have a question

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    What's a good armor enchantment for an archer I'm on Xbox one btw

    submitted by /u/AntiPuddle40
    [link] [comments]

    As a new player, holy shit are dungeons such a miserable experience.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Like no fucking joke, no wonder the game isn't very popular. You're a new player, you finally find that you can queue for a dungeon, and you get in. Dungeons super fucking easy, you breeze through everything, but then you get to the last boss and it has the fucking health pool of a raid boss? Are you fucking serious?

    What kind of degenerate looked at dungeons and said "hm y'know what, put it through, thats perfect". Anything would be fucking better than getting through the whole dungeon, only to find yourself wittling away at the last bosses health for the next 15 fucking minutes.

    submitted by /u/ConfidentTyranny
    [link] [comments]

    What companions are the best, in your opinion?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    I'm a level 50-something ranger (still deciding on warden vs hunter, but atm using my warden loadout) currently and have read that companions are actually pretty important later on. Other than starter companions, I currently have a snowy dear and a silverscale cleric. I also have a level 11 bonding runestone gifted to me by a very kind level 80!!

    I've found companions that heal to be really helpful to me, since I don't have to worry too much about potions and can focus on damage and crowd control.

    What companions are some of the best ones, especially for my class? Does the rating system mean much or does upgrading help level them all out eventually?

    submitted by /u/lofibunny
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue build

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Anyone know a good rogue dps build been trying to look on mmominds but keeps crashing no idea why it keeps doing this...currently at 19k item level...thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/B1ff4
    [link] [comments]

    Am I done for?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    I spent the past 2-4 hours or so doing vallenhas quests and somewhere along the way I got a "Dormant forger's box" and sold it. Only now was i clarified that it is an important item. I tried looking in the "Buy back" section but couldn't find it. Is there a way to get it back or am i screwed pretty much?

    submitted by /u/Quburg
    [link] [comments]

    I am new and need some advice on class picking

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    I played the game before for a little bit but the person I was with didn't really jive with me so I stopped. I'm going to be playing the game now and I want to start new so my question is. What is the best tank and why, and what is the best dps and why? I'm looking for a character that can last a long time on the battlefield solo for either raids or PvP or just general gameplay, either that or someone who can clean out a room while still dealing massive single target dps. If possible keep dlc out if you can I'm just on a budget so I won't be able to buy any. As a new player it would be good to know before I smack 200 hours into a character that will fall short in endgame

    submitted by /u/L361TPR1D3
    [link] [comments]

    Paladin Powershare

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I played nwn online before Barovia and i left when Undermountain came. Now I'm back since June and of course I play a Paladin. Justicar. But it seems so different. There's not now powershare? Just focus in Defense cap and Crit Avoidance? I mean for full tank paladin, no the one full of INT and CHA. Now is just a meat sack with no mystics powers? Hehehe.

    Thanks for comment, see ya!

    submitted by /u/DarthNarah
    [link] [comments]

    Hellfire vs Burnished set

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Hello there, which one is better and why? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Sure-Macaroon
    [link] [comments]

    Yesterday I was a tough guy... Today not so much

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    I logged in this morning & levelled up to 59 as soon as I did an invocation. Now I seem like the whole worlds bitch... I died 15-20 times. So I've gone back to Rothé Valley, where I was able to cope with multiple NPC groups, and I'm getting owned by 1 NPC, never mind a group!!

    WTF happened???

    submitted by /u/Long_Tall_Man
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game still pay2win?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I remember I played the game when it just came out (when some of the NPCs still spoke gibberish and weren't fully voiced yet), I enjoyed it but really got tired of the Pay2Win (I remember there were companions you could buy who were best in slot or these ridiculously expensive packs that unlocked even a new race with really good racials). All that made me quit the game even though apart from the Pay2Win it really was a great experience from what I can remember. Especially the ability to create your own dungeons.

    Since the steam reviews are pretty good I have hopes that this changed to the better.

    (On another note, I seem to have lost my original account which really is a shame, since I'd like to continue and not start all over again. Especially because I know I got that unique and now probably super rare title people got for not exploiting when that rollback happened, something about cats. I know I am using the right email address but the game won't let me login, could it be that I have to use the non-steam client?).

    submitted by /u/Snoo-72995
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment