• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Neverwinter I had the bug today where the boss in the cloak tower had infinitely more hp... And it was the best non solo boss fight I've had in this game so far.

    Neverwinter I had the bug today where the boss in the cloak tower had infinitely more hp... And it was the best non solo boss fight I've had in this game so far.


    I had the bug today where the boss in the cloak tower had infinitely more hp... And it was the best non solo boss fight I've had in this game so far.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Title. It didn't explode in less than a second and there was actually a boss fight!

    I'm still getting my first character geared up to get to the end game dungeons / queues.

    Do I have more of this to look forward to instead of the standard pacmanning of loot bags left by a speed runner? I'll admit this gave me hope.

    submitted by /u/Zero_Coot
    [link] [comments]

    Wow, I Didn't Notice This About Bots Until Today

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Almost every dungeon I queue for, at least one or two level 80 bots. When two, the bots come in pairs (usually a tank and a healer), with the same garbage green and blue gear and level 1 Aurora's Catalogue artifact, nothing enchanted, etc. lol. Crazy how the manage to out DPS my level 40ish some butt lmao! One of them even stayed stuck at a campfire for five minutes and we had to abandon the queue. We couldn't even kick him for some reason. Is there any reason why kicking wouldn't instigate a vote? Multiple people tried to but couldn't.

    EDIT: Is there any particular reason why they would chose to wear the same exact outfits? Usually:

    1. Wretched Coif
    2. Wretched Breastplate
    3. Gauntlets of the Blackened Jaw
    4. Mace of the Blackened Jaw
    5. Shield of the Blackened Jaw
    6. Wretched Sabatons
    submitted by /u/howfie
    [link] [comments]

    New scaling is weird...

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Very confused

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    So I'm new to playing on the pc and spent years before playing the xbox version of the game. From what I remember, you were able to put points into your powers to make them stronger. Like they had three lvls or something and each time they'd jump in damage. Am i missing something on the pc version or has that just never been a feature for this platform? Its kinda dumb but I'm extremely confused lol.

    submitted by /u/FutureCastro3210
    [link] [comments]

    Nightmare weapon transmutes from the trade bar store: do they look especially cool for any class?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Worth it to play in 2020?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Hey guys. Very new player here, literally lvl 12 :D Spent 2 hours on each class to see what I like and I have decided on a Half-Elf Cleric, seeing as how it can be played DPS and Healer (wiki). Is the game still worth to play today? Curious what the community thinks.

    submitted by /u/lordloxi
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where I can find TOMM's soundtrack?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    I've been searching for it all over the internet. I found literally any other theme from the game, but nothing from tomm. Did anyone upload it to YouTube or soundcloud or something else? Where can I find it?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    A Nintendo switch port?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Hello, I've searched far and wide (for about 15 minutes lol) for information if there'll ever be a switch port. Google only brings me information about "Neverwinter Nights" and this sub gave me information on how to switch things like characters/items etc.

    Maybe I'm just really bad at using Google & Reddit but I never reached a conclusion.

    Is there any information if there will ever be a switch port? Has there ever been a firm No to a switch port? I'm assuming there won't be one since the game is fairly old now, both Xbox & PS4 ports came out years ago.

    I just want to know if I should keep my tiny bit of hope up

    submitted by /u/WorthDare
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1] The blood knights of the dragon core wants you GH12 ask for details we have many benefits just ask

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Help with Professions/A Clean Start Quest

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    New player here and just hit 40 today. I have the quest "A Clean Start" where I need to collect a list of +1 items. I have three leatherworker and two adventuring artisans (and there are no other recruitment options at the desk). How do you get access to the other professions to craft the items needed for the quest?

    submitted by /u/eastelephant
    [link] [comments]

    Any new people starting up?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    So I just found out about this game, created a test character, now want to try the real thing with a Ranger, anyone want to start up? Send me a PM!

    submitted by /u/SMX025
    [link] [comments]

    warlock healer?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    so how do we do this? i know there is a build guide for mod18 but a lot of staff hav change with th current mod for the warlock and i would like some help, if anyone is willing :)

    i've never played as a healer in Neverwinter and i've no clue how t do that but i would like to try it (since its so difficult to find a healer sometimes i thought y not)

    ty for any answers!

    submitted by /u/ma_vri
    [link] [comments]

    Armor enchantment for justicar

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Hello everybody what enchantment would U suggest for justicar?

    submitted by /u/whiteegid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment