• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    Neverwinter When you cap your stats for Zariel

    Neverwinter When you cap your stats for Zariel


    When you cap your stats for Zariel

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Loaded PS4 neverwinter save from 2016. Instant jealousy from my PC toon over the shadow wolf. Chances someone still has one for sale/ trade?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Even if it's slim to none and just a green mount. It just became my PC Toon's goal. Have a ton of goodies in return that I could screenshot in the morning

    submitted by /u/TheMutedQueen
    [link] [comments]

    Annoyances with Dreadtheft

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    The dreadtheft encounter ability is a pretty great power, solid damage and available to both paths. I just have 1 problem with it, its method of aiming. By my guess, the direction dreadtheft goes is defined by 2 anchor points, and it fires from anchor 1 to anchor 2 and continues until it reaches 80' away from you. Anchor 1 is defined as the player, makes sense, you're the one firing it. But anchor 2 is apparently defined by the enemy you are looking at when you activate it, moving when they do, and when they die, anchor 2 is locked to the point where they died at.

    All well and good as long as you're using it 1v1, and even 1v2, 1v3, 1v25 ect. ect. ect. as long as every last one of them is in a straight line, not moving, with the main target at the back of the line. And when you're in a 1v5 situation it can be annoying to make anchor point 2 the biggest threat on the field, and suddenly I'm having to do the do-si-do with a random point on the field because the random mook dreadtheft latched onto died the frame after I fired it.

    Now this isn't much of a problem in multi player dungeons thankfully do to the size of the boss monsters being 4-5X bigger than the mobs they spawn, bigger if the boss is a monster. But something that is still a problem even in these fights is if a mob that spawns needs to take priority all of the sudden, like if a mob gets behind me is about to carve my ass and serve it on a silver platter. It would be nice if I was able to do something other than ether backup in hope that the mob politely stops and lets me put them between me and the main target, or end the attack early and get out of dodge.

    Now, I play Neverwinter on PC, so I don't know if my preferred proposed solution would make things clunky on Xbox and PS. I did start on Xbox, so I don't think it will, but its been about 2 years sense I played it on Xbox, and I never really used dreadtheft while I was playing, so I could be suggesting something that couldn't work on consoles at all.

    My preferred suggestion is to make anchor point 2 entirely tide to the the camera, not just basing it off of the camera when I activate it and tying it to the target it hits, but keeping it tied to the camera, so if I need to adjust my priorities to somewhere else, I can just look at the new threat and have the beam swing to the new location.

    Now if that control scheme is a problem on console, but the current method is fine, maybe we could have a beam split method, use it once, beam does full damage against targets hit, but if you need to hit something else, use again and suddenly you're firing one beam from your left hand going one way, and a beam from your right going another, each beam may be doing half damage, but if the two targets are in line with you on the same side, then they will be receiving full damage of the original beam as they will be hit by both at once.

    Any problems with my suggestions and how they will they handle, I'm not that experienced with the game, so maybe those who are at the top who use dreadtheft like how it works, or maybe it isn't used as whether solo or in a group, its DPS against 1 or multiple targets is over shadowed and/or doesn't have a good utility compared to the alternatives, and such problems won't be fixed by either suggestion? I have no real hope that what I've said will be implemented or even taken seriously, I was just having problems with the ability that just made it more frustrating than what the power seemed to be worth, and wondered if anyone else had similar feelings.

    submitted by /u/Dicyanoacetylene
    [link] [comments]

    DPS/AOE CLASS

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I am a returning player and I was just wondering what class would be the best for pve content? I want a class that has good dps/aoe damage, and do well in dungeons for boss/mobs. I don't want it to die quickly everytime or use healing potions. What class would u guys recommend?

    submitted by /u/ScaryxTerry
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone out there who wants to do whole avernus campaign together?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    I am dps 21.8k il

    submitted by /u/sericsheon
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox] Looking to join a guild for casual players

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    This is my 3rd time returning to Neverwinter. I originally played the game during beta and a little after official release, but quit because the community was mega toxic back then (like somehow worse than league of legends community). Played again on xbox back in 2018, ended up quitting again after just kind of losing interest and becoming busy irl. So, I'm not new to the game, but I also haven't gotten super deep into endgame content. In 2018, I think I got to like 13-14k? I remember being able to go through like Castle Never and Valindra's Tower and doing the hunt thing in Ravenloft.

    Anyways, I am looking to join a not super hardcore guild. I'm a cleric, and plan on maining healer in groups. Last time I played, I mained ACDC (like everyone else :P), so how clerics are played now is pretty different to me and I'm still getting used to it. I plan on trying to get to level 80 today or tomorrow, and am 12k item level atm.

    What I DO NOT want to see in the guild:

    • Daily check-in requirement
    • Being forced to feel rushed to get to current campaign asap
    • Getting loads of uninvited information overload on everything I'm doing wrong and how I need to get with the meta right now
    • Mandatory headset use (I have one but don't always feel like doing voice chat)
    • Pressuring me to spend cash to get expensive mounts/companions faster

    Basically I'm listing things that have made me not enjoy the game anymore in the past. As for the last bullet, I'm not against spending money because it is a free game otherwise, I just don't want to be told to spend money I don't have or don't want to spend right now.

    I am totally fine with getting asked whenever to join any guild members for random queues or anything else. I love all the dungeons and all the skirmishes in the game, and I don't care if I'm not spending every minute playing super efficiently trying to max my character out. I've never done pvp, so idk how much I can help out if your guild likes to do that a lot.

    submitted by /u/mypetscontrolmylife
    [link] [comments]

    Best mount for DPS barb?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    So I just got to level 80 and I am looking to get a mount that helps me with DPS. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/LoGiiKz_
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter MOD19 - New Companion Gear?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Hi there! I heard that there will be new Companion Gear available with MOD19 on PS4. True? Will I be able to get it @ ZOK in the cavernous portal? Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/luettjeminze
    [link] [comments]

    Markings for female Dragonborn

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    So my girlfriend finally got the Metallic Dragonborn and changed her main into a dragonborn. She couldn't change the color of her scales(markings) like I could when I customized mine. Is there a reason for this or am I mistaken?

    submitted by /u/Valen_Brimborn
    [link] [comments]

    Map drop rate

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Hello.

    I was curious about the drop rate for maps in the new avernus zone.

    I killed 500 groups of monsters.

    Single mob monsters did not count. Blood war bosses did not count. Only groups with three or more monsters.

    The result was 12 maps.

    Drop rate: 2.4%.

    I heard they will buff the drop rate.

    GL to all on the sword coast.

    submitted by /u/Wisdomle55
    [link] [comments]

    2 x Refinement and Jewelcrafting

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Have been crafting some blood rubies and for a normal one I receive 2 with the 2 x Refinement but only 1 of the +1 version. Is this a bug or working as intended?

    submitted by /u/IIDSIIHOODZ
    [link] [comments]

    Burnished Response?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    So I have been using burnished set and it says sometimes burnished response, what does it mean?

    submitted by /u/Jaguppal786
    [link] [comments]

    From Xbox to PC

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I was an Xbox player, I had over 1k hours then I decided to quit, now I would like to start playing again but on PC, there is any way to import the "save file" or at least the stuff I bought?

    submitted by /u/Reggiosco
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding the Lliira's Event

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Ok, listen up because I'm only saying this once (or well, twice cause I'm making a thread). There is a possible exploit with the event. We have not gotten confirmation from the dev team about whether or not they consider it an exploit, or whether or not they will choose to ban anyone. Discussing it here will not be tolerated. Period. I don't care if everyone already knows about it. I'll start handing out bans here if people don't knock it off.

    submitted by /u/ManicGypsy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment