• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Neverwinter Something is really wrong with this new scaling

    Neverwinter Something is really wrong with this new scaling


    Something is really wrong with this new scaling

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    I removed one of my rings to change enchants in a Tiamat last night and for some weird reason my power went up 5k after that. I kept removing gear and my power kept going up to the point that i got almost 34k (scaled) more power than when fully geared up and with the right column of gear slots completely empty. I lost some HP but all the other stats were the same or a little lower.

    Some people told me that removing gear to bypass the scaling system is not a new thing but i haven't seen anything like this before. I tried removing gear with my OP tank in CoDG and it got even weirder. Instead of only the power increase, power and HP started to increase a lot as i removed the rings, shirts and pants. It would only drop if i removed the neck and belt. The defensive/offensive stats were still the same or a bit lower but power and HP went up a lot. What's going on here?

    TL;DR: Apparently the new 'best-in-slot' in scaled content is an empty slot.

    submitted by /u/analogic-microwave
    [link] [comments]

    Lliira, the goddess of joy, brings me no joy

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    I was really excited to see all the great rewards available from this event this year. The fashion, the bells, the mounts, the dyes--I looked forward to getting them all! My joy has turned to sadness, though, because I now realize how few of them will be mine.

    I know that Cryptic is not a charitable organization, so I didn't expect to get all the top-tier rewards on all my toons for free. Now, even with fairly diligent farming, it looks like I'll be lucky if I get either one mount or one bell on a single toon. The other toons will be lucky to get a single fashion item and a dye pack.

    Is anyone else as disappointed as I am by the stinginess of this event?

    submitted by /u/hIDeMyID
    [link] [comments]

    Endgame Meta Right Now

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Help: What is this?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Farming for rings as a non dps is near impossible.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    You either have to bring a few people along with you or you're screwed. It amazes me that it doesn't work as whomever tags the npc first gets the credit. Least in that scenario we have a fighting chance.

    submitted by /u/__Eion__
    [link] [comments]

    So i started playing yesturday

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    I expected to kinda go on it alone since I dont have many friends, so i decided i should just make friends. So in turn I made a warlock with that death god as his religion, but does that eventually turn into a summoner or necromancer? In official dnd to make a necromancer in pretty sure you need a wizard but i really do not know. Am I on the right track for a summoner of any type.

    submitted by /u/ImTheTruePickle
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible that ingame mails getting deleted?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    A friend told me there is a risk that your mails with items can be deleted automaticly ... I mailed me a few items because of i had no space ... Has it happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Payzoh
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 19 insignia system?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Im on Xbox, havent logged into my pc account in a while. Can someone explain how the new insignia system is for me

    submitted by /u/XXXartifacttzz
    [link] [comments]

    Demogorgon normal

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Am I missing something here? I have the 'To Slay a Demon Lord' quest where I have to kill Demogorgon. I read that there's two instances of this. One normal and one epic. The normal one shows up at every half hour and can be queued for 5 min. Well I went to Mantol at 3:25 and waited 5 min. Looked for a normal queue to pop up at 3:30. Nothing. Tried the boats. Nothing. Talked to NPCs. Nothing. Wasted 5 min trying to find a normal queue for this guy so I could continue the campaign. What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/dalmor01
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    So I am completely and totally new to playing any sort of MMO (or a game on a PC as I usually go for FPS on consoles), but I started playing Neverwinter this past week. Part of my reason for joining was to hopefully meet people while trying something new, but how do you even do that? I don't know anyone personally who plays (stay at home mom, I don't meet a lot of gamers in that social circle). I've tried chatting but apparently I have not completed enough of the story line? I'm only lvl 26 or so and just completed the second dungeon. Any tips? I'm am also awful at meeting people IRL, apparently it extends into online as well.

    submitted by /u/gypsycraftr
    [link] [comments]

    Which companion is better to upgrade to legendary for barbarian blade master?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Wasteland legendary mount pack (Xbox)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    So I recently got wasteland legendary mount pack and it was 4m when I got it but now they're not even selling for 2.9m and I was wondering what they're actually worth to sell or trade?

    submitted by /u/Xeke04
    [link] [comments]

    Dread Ring phantasmal fortress farm

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Whats the dropchance for a enchanting stone r5? I heard something like every 10th run you get a drop is it right? And is there anything else to know for farming the phantasmal fortress?

    submitted by /u/Payzoh
    [link] [comments]

    Something feels off with the Cleric

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Ever since the recent patch, something has felt off with my healing. I've never had any issue healing and can hit 1 mil with bastion no problem. My stats are the same, gear is the same, but something just feels broken.

    Did they do something to LoMM? It seems like the worm is a little harder to heal through and it hits harder when it is phasing.

    Maybe it's just me but something feels very very off. Anyone else feel this way on console?

    submitted by /u/ChasingAmu
    [link] [comments]

    Best companion in each slot for DPS

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Anyone know what the new emote sparkle looks like?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    [PC] Huge Bug with Alliances

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    my rank 7 (The ONLY rank 7) can't leave the alliance (button greyed out red letters say only guild leaders can leave the alliance) my rank 6 who has the button not greyed out, presses it, chooses yes to leave alliance and gets error message saying doesn't have permission.

    I promoted a rank 6 to rank 7 and now it takes 14 days to get promoted.

    The alliance I want to move to will have moved on since then.

    submitted by /u/quasimdm
    [link] [comments]

    Tenebrous enchantment and Arbiters

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Hello. I hope you're all doing well.

    I've watched Northside video on tenebrous enchantments but he's a barbarian main so i got confused. Is it a good option for arbiter clerics too? If so how many should we use?

    I still have the free rank 15 enchant/runestone pack so i could get one if it's the case.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/analogic-microwave
    [link] [comments]

    New Guild Questions?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Good Day all. There are 3 of us, returning players, who have formed a small private Guild. We're looking at having a group to run zones /instances, etc... w/o having to skip all the fun by running to the end like it's a race. We have a L1 GH, and all the mats for our 1st lumberyard, and most for a farm, but how do you actually 'build' the dang thing? I find lots of guides to build order, or gathering resources from them, but they all assume you knew how to build them.

    Any Help appreciated. Mineyorsoul 'Clerical Error' Neverwinter PC

    submitted by /u/SevinDragoone
    [link] [comments]

    Vanguard Scripts

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    What's the fastest way to get them so I can run some more mini dungeons in dread ring

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    How long does it take to demote a guild leader in mod 19?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    EDIT: It's even worse. Apparently alliance joining/leaving is completely broken for some guilds. See the comments.


    The patch notes say:

    We've made it a little more difficult for guilds to change hands unexpectedly, when there are multiple players at Guild Leader rank. When a player is newly added to Leader rank, they are put into a provisional state for up to two weeks, where they may not promote anybody else to guild leader rank.

    That's fine, it probably won't help, but it won't hurt. But then:

    In addition, when a Guild Leader is demoted by another Leader, it will not happen immediately. Instead, a timer will appear in the guild UI showing the amount of time until the demotion goes through. Another active Leader can reinstate this person at any time while the timer is active; in the meantime, the leader pending demotion will not be able to kick, promote, or demote any other guild members.

    But it doesn't say how long this demotion timer will be. Is it also two weeks? That would make helm rotations very difficult for some alliances.

    (At the beginning of a helm rotation, one leader in each guild normally demotes all their other leaders briefly, to skip the process of voting to kick the gauntlets and leave the helm.)

    Has anyone tested this yet on the final mod 19 release?

    submitted by /u/nwgamer0
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions about Artifact Equipment vs. regular equipment

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    (I play on PS4 in case any of this is version-dependent)

    I've played through almost the entire Undermountain campaign, but I'm still using the original Undermountain weapons, because they are artifact equipment, and the game apparently always recommends artifact equipment over regular equipment. So I've got some questions.

    -How do you tell when a piece of regular equipment is better than a piece of artifact equipment, and vice versa?

    -How do you tell when it's worth it to keep refining a piece of artifact equipment?

    -How can you tell when one artifact weapon is better than another artifact weapon, especially if you've already refined one?

    -If you get rid of an artifact or a piece of artifact equipment, can you get it back from the collections screen?

    I feel like I should already know all this, but I'm still relatively new to this game.

    submitted by /u/Sniccups
    [link] [comments]

    Reinforced metal rod broken again?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Anyone know if the drop issue with the reinforced metal rod is back since the most recent mod update?

    All my other toons got it within 2 to 4 Ape runs prior to Mod 19, after they fixed its drop in a patch, but now the toon I'm trying to get it for has killed ape over 30 times and still it hasn't dropped.

    submitted by /u/Jaggid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment