• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    Neverwinter Which layer of the Nine Hells is this?

    Neverwinter Which layer of the Nine Hells is this?


    Which layer of the Nine Hells is this?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Svardborg Fight Changed?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    So I noticed last night that the Trial to defeat Storvald has changed quite a bit. The two manticores (I forget their names right now) are now able to move around the battlefield where previously they were locked either side of the arena. When did this change?

    submitted by /u/Disastrous-Success19
    [link] [comments]

    A Sad Cleric m19

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    I feel really sad about this changes. It's hard targeting ppl and trying to keep them healed while the rest of the grp is taking damage and needing heals too. Making the decision is hard. Low outgoing healing and low incoming heals. Some of their Health Bars doesn't go to full heal and my toon is already maxed out. I used to move around and have lots of fun while healing. Now its not fun. Standing channeling for 3 seconds is not a good idea I know must be something im doing wrong but wowwww Its not fun anymore!!!

    submitted by /u/--Keru--
    [link] [comments]

    The Blood war answer to where is Garyx? Blood Wars

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Pinatas?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Tried to pop a couple of Pinatas today....only 1 of the 4 I popped gave me anything. I know they changed it, but nothing out of 3? Is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/can3274
    [link] [comments]

    Save your Avernus treasure maps

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Might want to hold on to your treasure maps until the next update....

    Greetings Adventurers!

    Thank you for all the feedback provided to the most recent content updates. We have been following player sentiment closely and discussing how to continue improving your gameplay experience across Avernus. We wanted to lay out what changes we have planned for future patches:

    Blood War Meter

    • Blood War will be changing from platform-wide to an instance-based mechanic, similar to Heroic Encounters.
    • The Blood War meter maximum time to completion will be considerably reduced.
    • We are working on fixing a bug that is preventing Garyx/Mog from properly spawning and players will get proper credit for Demon/Devil quests when defeating Garyx/Mog.
    • Waypoint volume (search area) on quest to defeat Mog will be adjusted.

    Treasure Maps

    • Drop rate for treasure maps will be increased.
    • Maps will drop from minion rank.
    • There will be an increased chance of getting the weapons when rolling for gear.

    Rage of Bel

    • Dented Rod drop rate will be increased.

    We hope to get these changes live very soon. We truly appreciate your patience and your feedback!

    submitted by /u/gnomercy404
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking general guidance for DPS Barbarian, Level 67

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I've been on Neverwinter for about a week now (love this game) and have reached level 67 with my half-orc so far. I've chosen the DPS route. I'm having a little bit of a hard time understanding what is a proper set of stats, abilities, and gear. Some zones I'm getting whipped and others I'm untouchable. My healer companion does a decent job kissing my boo-boos.

    For stats, I've balanced between STR and DEX (25 and 22 respectively) with 3 points added to CHA (13). Should I focus more on CHA for recharge speed?

    My feats relate to the features, encounters, and at-will abilities I use most frequently

    I've been upgrading to "recommended" gear as early as possible, but a lot of the stat changes don't seem like a fair trade-off, like sacrificing power for accuracy. Which gear stats would be the right area to focus on?

    Hoping to get steered in the right direction if I'm not already there. Coming up on level 70, I don't want screw up these dungeons. If you see me around, my name is Grahd. Feel free to invite me for a dungeon or something!

    submitted by /u/AlsoReadyForANap
    [link] [comments]

    Please, for the love of Selune can someone find Gary

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Well, a) read the quest, b) look at the devil progress marker, c) kill lots of devils, and d) look at the marked area!

    submitted by /u/ddmf
    [link] [comments]

    Accursed Souls no more?!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    One of my fav dailies is gone with the new mod apparently. Not even an option for me anymore. Is this some bug they're working on, or was this intentional and it is no longer a daily for Warlocks?

    Also, who over at Cryptic pushed the "Needs to Be More Like Thunderdome" button? Pretty lame, Milhouse. Maybe WE are the accursed souls now...

    submitted by /u/monolake78
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to understanding healing changes before subjecting randos to myself

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    I'm a dc main on xbox, and I'm a little confused about the divinity changes.

    My understanding is I have to channel for over 3 seconds before I start actually gaining divinity, but if I do it for less than 3 seconds, it casts a heal on the marked player which costs divinity?

    Or do you gain divinity even during that cast time? It's just really confusing that the divinity button does so many things now.

    I'm guessing the new way to do things is mark the tank, heal them with channel divinity, bastion dps, and then intercession/healing word/cleansing light as needed for the situation? Divine glow also seems absolutely necessary now depending on the answer to how channeling works.

    Idk where to find patch notes if there are any (tried googling it but only found general blog posts), but it appears soothe was buffed too. But it still seems like a troll pick because it costs divinity.

    Also if anyone knows what/if any meta changes are to utility enchantments and companions, that'd be great :).

    I also understand if everyone else is as confused as me. I'm just trying to make sure I didn't like miss out on a bunch of info somewhere because I'm not super involved with neverwinter reddit/youtube/blog stuff.

    submitted by /u/mypetscontrolmylife
    [link] [comments]

    Scaling M19

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    I was a little scared about this since i struggled a little with some of the weekly quests that knocked me down a peg. (I do everything solo and don't group, so my gear sucks.) But, i just did the hardest one i was struggling with and did it in less than half the time it usually takes. Is that what other people are experiencing? (And also, I'm sorry to the healers that took a hit with this mod.)

    submitted by /u/Chronically_me
    [link] [comments]

    Mark of divinity

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Why is my divinity go down when I used to be gaining divinity, is it because of mark of Divinity? Because if so, I don't really like it and how does it work because the way it is exposing to me is kinda confusing, I'm a new player and I just need help,if there's any clerics PLEASE help me with this

    submitted by /u/Moisies12_ps4
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian at will

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Is brash strike the new best at will for barbarians in mod 19? Heard it got a huge buff and it took over relentless slash as best

    submitted by /u/Jackkpott69
    [link] [comments]

    New update

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Got my barbarian to lvl 80 and now my warlock is lvl 80. I see there's a new map and some new skills so I'm excited to try out some changes to my warlock. What is everybody first moves so far? Ik some people hate updates, devs, certain patches but I play for fun and for what it is. so idk how the game is "suppose to be" If that makes sense

    submitted by /u/Fatan2020
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking advice on trade bars.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Coming back to the game after a couple of years, and starting from scratch. I have a lot of resources from my old characters, including about 2k trade bars. Any recommendations on what to spend those on?

    submitted by /u/Mehlo
    [link] [comments]

    Help with builds

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. I started playing about 2 months ago, and now I got to the point where I know I screwed up my build. I'm playin as a Cleric, and wanted to know if theres a meta build I could follow, both for Devout and Arbiter. Also, my wife has been playing as a Wizard, a build for that would be cool too, mainly Thaumaturge. When I say build I mean everything: powers, ability scores, feats, enchantmentes, companions, mounts, everything really. So far I've only found mod 18 builds on google/youtube, and I dont know if those still good or not. I really appreciate any help you guys offer. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/leonardoroadie
    [link] [comments]

    Pally healing in LoMM [mod 19] ?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    So I'm just curious what a good setup would be for LoMM? Before I could get away with just about anything as healing would result in a full blue shield but this isn't the case anymore and it seems we'd have to be more liberal while healing.

    I was thinking of running circle, sacred weapon, divine shelter with cure wounds to top people off.

    Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/hecksor
    [link] [comments]

    good?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    just got the legion guard main weapon on my first treasure map, are they actually good? I'm a barb btw

    submitted by /u/JAIR_MARRETA232921
    [link] [comments]

    can i play most of this content solo ?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    is it possible to play this game solo ? and is their a website for builds

    submitted by /u/JN1923
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Poweres Re-Set Again

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Every new module my toons (all 20+ of them) powers are re-set. Why does this happen?

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    Question for Paladin companion

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I have decided to dust-off my paladin and give it a try
    I've found out that i had the Deepcrow and that motivated me a little to start playing it once again.
    Question: Both paragons seems interesting to me since i like support roles, but regarding the main companion, i can only afford one right now, which one should i take: Quasit or Polar Bear Cub (to necessary ratings wise)? I already have r15 bondings. TYA!

    submitted by /u/Galanyth
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing a warlock, what’s the glowing green symbol? Oh, and what was changed in Mod19? Is it just new level 80 stuff?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Where to spend refinement points

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    So I finally got my Bondings to R15 and my artefact gear/clickies are maxed.

    Now all that's left are my runes/enchantments. If Bonding is so important should I be upgrading the runes in my companion gear before the enchantments?

    submitted by /u/TheRenegayed
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on what to work on for justicar tank

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment