• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    Neverwinter If your Avernus Car stops working, a Barlgura will carry it to shop for you.

    Neverwinter If your Avernus Car stops working, a Barlgura will carry it to shop for you.


    If your Avernus Car stops working, a Barlgura will carry it to shop for you.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Stats of New Race

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Please add "delete all" option to mail

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    I always forget that your mailbox can become full, so rather than going through 1 by 1 deleting all mail, we should have an option to "delete all" and if there are any items in our mailbox we may have missed picking up it would be the same as destroying an item of "value" in game. Like for instance, "are you sure you want to delete this" and have an "all but this mail" option.

    I know it seems like I'm lazy (and I am lol) but it would be something little that would be nice :)

    submitted by /u/ChasingAmu
    [link] [comments]

    Redeemed Citadel Event is NOT F2P Friendly

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Background: I'm a f2p player. Joined this game just after mod 16 launched. I'm probably 60% endgame ad-wise on a dps and a tank.

    As a f2p game, I thought the way Cryptic monetizes Neverwinter was just slightly ok. Anything in this game is obtainable through grinding or waiting a not-too-long amount of time.

    While this is still kinda true. this new event is... actually really f2p-consumer UN-friendly. Let me explain.

    1. The event is character bound -- personal currency (and therefore rewards) must be achieved on each character you want the rewards on. That's all fine and dandy, but we're at almost 10% done with milestone I on day 1. That means I need to get 10% of 21000-2400 personal progress (PP) = 18600 every day on each character in order to get all the (decent) rewards. This is because 100k ad is the 28k reward for all but milestone IV's rewards. We'll look into how much time that'll take soon.

    2. You have <14 days to buy the "buyout" or else it (and all its rewards) will become unobtainable. If you haven't stockpiled Zen (which tbh anyone with a brain would do), you will not be able to get Zen through the ZAX in time.

    3. The unique rewards that are being handed out to the top 100 contributors incentivizes the use of 1 character. Want that unique vorpal enchantment but have multiple characters you want the rewards on? Too bad, only your character with the most PP qualifies.

    4. The new race is only obtained through Zen. Again, not bad by itself, but you have about a week to get 4k zen to buy the prerequisite zen item.

    5. All the real goodies are in the paid tier! I mean, half of the free tier rewards are 100k ad and 24 teleport scrolls. Most of the other half are just weapon reagents... The only enticing thing is a decent weapon set for people like me who haven't done TOMM. But we have ~2 weeks to get it on each alt.

    6. The event should be called "Commander Lazuul Simulator" because there is no competing PP farming method.

    Grinding PP: The obvious best way to get PP past the weekly challenges is the Avernus BHE. Assuming you can complete a BHE (including search & load time) every 6 minutes. That's 10 BHEs/hr. Max PP I got was 120/BHE. That's 1200PP/Hr.

    Final Words: The easy way to fix it is to make the "buyout" purchasable forever. Maybe after the event is completely over if you really want that fomo-on-a-stick. It's one thing to have a campaign buyout, it's another, worse thing to make an event effectively Zen-dependent, and at a limited time that is longer than the current ZAX time. And non-BHE PP payouts should be buffed to add actual variety to massive PP gains.

    TLDR: At 1200PP/hr, each character needs 21 hours per milestone to get all rewards. So the event's not that bad for those prepared/care to dish out $40/have few main characters/have a 2hr/day/character every single day for the next ~2 months. If you're not in this group, you will likely receive just a bunch of citadel teleport scrolls or most rewards on only 1 character.

    Enter your PP jokes in the comments to help cheer me up.

    submitted by /u/Zachary12567
    [link] [comments]

    Stop Complaining

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    DISCLAIMER: Please Read The Whole Post Before Flaming

    Hi everyone,

    I've been on this subreddit for quite a few months now and have noticed one thing time and time again- the number of people who scream 'p2w' with every other post.

    Many users here are adults and certainly have a day job to earn money and make a decent living at the very least. Considering the fact that Neverwinter is a free-to-play game with a large breadth of content available for anyone, it feels unfair to brand it in this way. In fact, looking at ESO, an MMO with a base purchase price as well as paid DLC, and the manner in which the players in those forums often complain about things as basic as a clunky combat system, it is clear that NW is by no means sub-par.

    That being said, there are a number of simple-to-fix issues that are in sore need of attention, such as scaling (which essentially discourages people from gearing up) and buggy releases. However, I'm certain that every MMO has its own list of glaring issues, paid or not.

    I started this game 6 months ago, and have gotten to the point where I can now start looking at endgame content as a Paladin Tank (700k HP unbuffed, 120k Power, 90k Armor Penetration, Accuracy, Critical Strike, Defense, Deflection and 105k Critical Resistance).

    Considering the fact that I paid only for a 1000 ZEN for essential items (not including vanity items such as the Demon Horns and other such stuff) thus far, by no means a wallet warrior, I highly doubt this p2w claim. The truth is, with proper planning and resources from the community's content creators (Rainer's CharBuilder is a great example) it is very easy to make it to this point, more so as Cryptic has twice in the last 2 months given us insanely cool gifts such as the R15 Runestone Choice Packs.

    For those of you out there who yell p2w, remember that you too earn money or have parents who earn money to support the family, and have no right to deny someone that same right. Yes, you have every right to complain about issues, but not in this way. Being a gamer is not just about playing video games but also respecting the people who make them and their right to make money and earn a livelihood just the way you do.

    submitted by /u/Gweddeoran
    [link] [comments]

    The redeemed citadel

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Hi please assist, how do I begin the redeemed citadel campaign its asking me to complete mote of vitue and now sure how or where to get mission, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Darkhunter365
    [link] [comments]

    Question about new Companion Equip/Rings

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    So with the Redeem Citadel campaign, does the new companion gear and rings can only be bought by having a reforgers blessing or you can farm it in the future? Cause i think its messy if they hide the new comp gears behind a paywall while other comp gears can be farmed.

    submitted by /u/Theravenquit
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone notice upgrading runes taking more wards?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    I upgraded six runes today and they ALL took the maximum number of wards to upgrade. Usually with that many I'd get a bit luck and not take the max for all of them. Smells fishy to me.

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    ZAX backlog status - Today I got zen for a listing placed on 7/4

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Today I got my zen for a listing that I placed on 7/4 on PC. So it took about 1.5 months. I thought some people might find that interesting.

    submitted by /u/Mriamsosmrt
    [link] [comments]

    Switching mount betweens chatacters

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I got a really cool mount for referring a friend to neverwinter, which has now been bound to my character and in the stables. But I want to delete my character and make a new one. Does anyone know if ill I be able to get that mount again for my new character? If so, how do I get it back.. Or is it gone forever? 😟

    Wow I butchered the title.. 'Switching Mounts Between Characters' is what I meant.

    submitted by /u/canelaberry
    [link] [comments]

    Warden Expeditions?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    What do these give, is there any reason for me to do them??

    submitted by /u/NamesRHardXD
    [link] [comments]

    My empowered runestones are all r9 would getting them to r15 greatly increases my power ?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Best companion for rangers?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I'm new to neverwinter, what companion is the best for rangers?

    submitted by /u/Kimberly_from_HR
    [link] [comments]

    how big is the latest update?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    i want to know if its downloading the update or something went wrong and downloading all the game files again

    submitted by /u/SNEEZY_ANUS_69
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new alliance

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Any decent alliances out there on PS4 looking fill a slot were GH14 almost 15 with active players and growing please msg me if interested

    submitted by /u/Beyond-the-shado
    [link] [comments]

    Mount Movement Speed

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Is it tied to your level? Hahaha I bought an epic mount (infernal war machine) for my level 6 alt as soon as I completed A Mount of Your Own. Then I switched Epic Movement into the slot expecting to go zipping around Blacklake District... boy was I wrong hehehe. Thing drives like a turtle lmao!

    submitted by /u/howfie
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to make a guild

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Hello. I've been playing this game since 2017 but I had to take a considerable break for life stuff because life happens. I was kicked out of a guild that I had been in for years because of my life stuff making me inactive. To anyone who would like to help me make a new guild, I need some guildless players to help me get it started. I'd greatly appreciate your help. My PS4 username is BlueHoodie_Gamer. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/BlueHoodie_Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Selling my pants and loadouts

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    I want to sell the level 4 pants and shirt and it says "This item is being used in another loadout", when I only have the original loadout.

    What do I need to do to get rid of it?

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    New player. Where to start.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    LV 10 here. I have no idea of what to do basically :D I know MMOS but I don't have any idea where should I start after the Neverwinter crown quest. Also, is there a main story? Are there any solo content? Campaigns are doable solo? Lemme know!

    submitted by /u/Hangantyr
    [link] [comments]

    Arc reward not transferring

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    I Purchased the mystic phoera from arc this morning. When I logged into neverwinter, it was not available on the initial screen where you claim valuables. I went to the rewards agent and it is not there either. Finally, I don't see reward in My inventory. Can anyone tell me where to find that item? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rdanaa369
    [link] [comments]

    cant connect to account servers neverwinter ps4

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    so i just downloaded never winter on my ps4. i open the game and it says loading account servers pls wait. after a while it says connection timed out try again later, does anyone have a solution to this problem?

    submitted by /u/obsidianllmgamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment