• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Neverwinter We not only want it, we need it

    Neverwinter We not only want it, we need it


    We not only want it, we need it

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    I mean I understand it’s supposed to be a challenge but this is just outrageous...

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    PC Known Issue: Zariel's Favor from enemies in Avernus being unintentionally split

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Hello Everyone,

    I wanted to inform everyone that we are currently aware of an issue wherein Zariel's Favor dropped from enemies in Avernus is being split among all players who damage the enemy rather than the full amount being granted to all players who damage them.

    This change was unintentional. Some under the hood changes were made to Zariel's Favor drops in today's patch in order to improve performance on the server and reduce rubber banding and the lag at the end of dungeons which grant Zariel's Favor. These changes unintentionally caused the issue.

    I apologize deeply for the inconvenience. We currently have a fix in testing, and will attempt to get this fix live as soon as we are able with as little disruption as possible. Stay tuned to the usual channels for more information once we know when we will be able to apply the fix to live.

    We appreciate your patience.

    submitted by /u/NWAsterdahlDev
    [link] [comments]

    Soulforged + Lathanders set

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    So as the story goes I bought a soulforged enchantment r9 for pretty cheap on AH, I thought a revive was cool and really liked the visual effect. Only downside was I had to still heal myself quickly to not die again right away. Ok cool pop your stone of health.

    Then I was doing a random q and I inspected someone in my q group, something I do regularly and saw they were using lathanders set and was like what is this? Never seen it? Also, a neat ability. Wonder if that works well with the soulforged enchantment? And bought the set for REALLY cheap on AH and tried it out and IT DOES!!

    So those 2 things combined are pretty sweet, especially considering since I started the price of stones of health have tripled on ps4. So you can save lots of money on stones of health, scrolls of life if you use those, and 50% of the reason you would have to buy injury kits as well. All for a measly few thousand AD. What a steal! Buying this on every toon from now on I make.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    CTA EVENTS

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    There are some I items I wish to obtain from some of the CTA events, just curious are all the the CTA ebents regularly recurring or are they a one time thing.

    submitted by /u/mfkeane23
    [link] [comments]

    Lots of botters in The Spellplague Caverns RDQ

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Everytime I queue for rdq and I get this map I am always with a botter that runs in a circle at spawn and nobody will vote em out so it's a waste of time. Then nobody communicates with you so everyone sits at the boss waiting for something to happen and I end up having to leave because he can't get kicked. Am I the only one who notices or has this problem?

    submitted by /u/AstrisxTTV
    [link] [comments]

    xbox player need help

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    so, i will sell my xbox but i dindnt wanted to lose everything on this game, are those website's with people selling itens and AD legit? is there a player that wants to buy a few things to help me? if its impossible to abandon the game and not getting anything from it, i will probably give to randon people. I dont have a lot of things, a few EA rank 5, few mop4, a coal ward, a bonding 13, more then 1milion rp (wich will be lost probably)

    submitted by /u/JAIR_MARRETA232921
    [link] [comments]

    Update Game crash

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Anyone else having major issues with the server disconnecting and getting kicked out of the game over and over after maintenance/updates today?

    submitted by /u/Stonethecrow77
    [link] [comments]

    I got a guild that's rank 4 from my friend, there's no one in it. Where do I start building my guild?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    new player here

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    so, i want to play the game as a moon elf, and it says i need the knight of the feywild pack, but i can't seem to find anywhere to purchase it, i can find a page on the Arc website saying what's in it, but nowhere to purchase, PLEASE HELP!!!

    submitted by /u/desireablechaos
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to remember what class I was. Help would be appreciated.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    So I started playing Neverwinter about 3 years ago on a relatively old laptop that still managed to run it kind of smoothly. Things were going great, but then the Fire Nation attacked in my battery stopped working so I can no longer turn on my computer. I recently, within the last 2 weeks, downloaded Neverwinter onto my PlayStation and started up playing again but for the life of me I can't remember what class I was. The only thing that I remember is that I had a spell that summoned a shadow companion type of thing that would go and attack people with me and I got that spell at a very early level. I recall having it when I went into the library to confront the people that were taking the crown. I have now made one warlock and one Rogue and neither of them have this ability although I very much enjoy playing the Rogue. I would like to delete the Warlock and replace it with the one that I had had if it still exists. Any clue?

    submitted by /u/MacAttack264984
    [link] [comments]

    Scavenger armor?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    I've seen this mentioned in zone chat and briefly on here but with no real details. My google-fu has turned up much either. Apparently you can get it from the slime boxes in the UM store if you are level 75 or somehow through runic corruption HE.

    Can anyone enlighten me on what it is and why people want it? If someone could post a shot of the stats, that would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/murgus
    [link] [comments]

    Skirmishes

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Returning player here. I made a new character to get into the game again but I can't get into the skirmishes . The queue won't show them at all. I definitely have the required level for the ones I wanted to do . What is going on with that am I missing some quest to activate them? I remember doing a few in my old character and getting a companion.

    submitted by /u/Atman59
    [link] [comments]

    Suck, just why man

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Ok so i don't know why, but the word suck gets profanity filtered. I mean i can kinda see why since it's part of a profanity filled phrase, but it's still a word that can be used for normal stuff. What's next, we banning the word duck cause it's 1 letter from the word fuck

    submitted by /u/Sheep_hunter18
    [link] [comments]

    PC can't stream. Anymore using obs or arc! Help!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Game capture doesn't seem to work anymore, and cryptic said try streaming through arc client. I set it up and nothing happened. Anyone else experience this?

    submitted by /u/Maverick809
    [link] [comments]

    I just hit 70

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Now there is tons of shit to look at I kinda have ocd and have to clear 1 thing at a time is there a particular order that would be most efficient ?

    submitted by /u/rory69ca
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to access Yawning Portal/Stardock

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    I don't have an option to select either, despite having finished my undermountain campaign as well has having my alabs.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Psychotisis
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I kill Pwent

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Uggh

    Sorry to have to ask

    But his health would not go down..he wasn't killing me either but I could not make his health budge.

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock preferred playstyle

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    So, this is just my preference, and probably not the most viable, but I would like to play this character / class as a distance caster and really pour a lot of bonus damage into my summoned companion and basically have it draw threat and tank for me while I stand back and cast in solo content. I think its doable, not ideal since I wouldn't have an augment, but what would be the best companions to accomplish this goal?

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    (Newbie Request Advice) Oathbound or Justicar?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    (First of all, my apologies if the wrong place to ask questions)

    Hey guys! I'm new to Neverwinter. Am a Lvl31 Paladin and haven't chose the paragon subclass or whatever it's called. I want to be a hybrid tank/healer and have some capability of leveling up solo.

    Matter is i can't decide which subclass to choose. I don't want to be full tank/ full healer. I want both. Is there one of these paths that has them? Or perhaps i should have chosen a different class...?

    Also if you know any good resources/pages to find information please let me know. I googled but didn't find good info.

    Many thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ltnicolas
    [link] [comments]

    Redemption of Zariel Fight (what am I doing wrong?) PS4

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    OK so I get through the citadel and I fight Zariel's two goons and all is well. Then I fight Zariel and I stay alive until she does her big Arrow attack where I die erry time.

    Lulu tells me she has my back and I try to stay behind her but is there a button I should be pushing or something? I watched a couple videos and apparently Lulu heals you in the fight? I definitely don't know how to do that, either.

    I died about 20 times and then I gave up. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/senatoracadia
    [link] [comments]

    Tomm Training

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    I have previously posted my stats and a lot of people said I'm nearly their just little bits to do, but I should start doing training. I've been in my guild for a while now so I don't want to leave it and their not running Tomm at the moment as they are not all ready. What's the best place to look for Tomm training groups without having to leave my guild - Xbox

    submitted by /u/Zing1972
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to Platinum this game (PS4)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Hello All,

    I am currently grinding Dragons in the siege event and am trying to get this trophy I read about doing a cave dungeon but I have no clue how and am a bit undergeared I think (Level 71). Looking for help with this trophy...I am quitting the game after I get this last trophy because of interest in other games. If I can find help AND complete the trophy I am wanting to give away my stuff so others may enjoy it. I have over 6M diamonds and a I think 2 legend mounts a Dino and a tank thing plus a few other odds and ends of your interested I play CST time zone and just want to see this to the end. I typically play later so like 8-9 central for a few hours a night just grinding dragons lol

    Thank you Taco

    submitted by /u/Tacos4allofyou
    [link] [comments]

    How come Negation enchantment is the lowest cost (on PC) right now?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    I thought negation was one of the best for tanks, for example.

    submitted by /u/zZz511
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t use soul puppet

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    So I recently came back to Neverwinter after a year and a half and I remember during that time my Scourge Warlock could use a soul puppet before I quit playing the game for a while. When I came back to the game I could not use my soul puppet and I am confused on why I can't. Is there an explanation for this?

    submitted by /u/AdolfHitlerKillsJewz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment