• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Neverwinter Q&A Interview With Chris Whiteside, Neverwinter's Executive Producer

    Neverwinter Q&A Interview With Chris Whiteside, Neverwinter's Executive Producer


    Q&A Interview With Chris Whiteside, Neverwinter's Executive Producer

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Preparing for the future

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Runic corruption no markers, not starting?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    I finished undermountain awhile ago. I just come back for MEs and farm the runic corruptions for lomm keys and to beable to buy new friends artifacts. I also heard the scavangers armor is there too, but I'm clueless on how to even get the "monstrous figure" to show up. Either way I go to slippery slope (PS4) and don't see the marker when I pull up the map. I figure one just got done and it will pop up in under a minute. Nothing. So I browse the action house for a bit, sell some stuff, still nothing! I go to both places, nothing's there! There's only one instance, so no switching. I then decide to go to the lava fields, same thing. Bonus points if you have any tips for the scavangers armor besides being under level 75 and opening the boxes in the store, can't do unless I make a new toon.

    submitted by /u/pinkypie1021
    [link] [comments]

    Nerf to Legendary Mounts

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    NoworriesDev, Developer said : "There has certainly been a lot of talk about this type of theory. Having a mount give a 150k HP would be a bit extreme given where current health values are on average, so hopefully most people are not expecting that to be the reality.

    Passive Powers should typically cap out at 50% higher than their legendary counterparts when they are all maxed out. On top of that they also give a bunch of combined rating which is what the rest of the item level is doing.

    Dominant Force for example should grant 15k Power and 5,625 Combined Rating when maxed.

    Combat powers will also see increases, and the swarm is no exception. The guess on 15% is correct for that. However, mount power buff/debuffs aren't intended to stack with the same type so we did fix that on the swarm as its effects increased in value.

    Then you have things that weren't setup in a standard way. Stalwart as an example was in a weird place as typically things that grant max hit points grant 4 times the amount they would grant if it was a regular stat such as power. So maxed out Stalwart is now 60k hit points.

    Given the amount of speculation over 150k HP mounts and 75% damage increases with stacking damage buffs, I figured it would be good to give some specifics now so everyone can reign in their expected ranges. And as always, the caveat that things can change both up and down before launch and/or once we see the effects of all of the changes fully in game."

    So does this mean current legendary mounts passive stats (10k power for example) will be nerfed down to 7.5k - before figuring in any of these new stat bolsters, mythic quality, etc. ?

    submitted by /u/hdmi2016
    [link] [comments]

    Code for an adventurer's starter pack

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    I got the code from Loot boy so if anyone's interested you can dm me. 🤗

    submitted by /u/iridesnt
    [link] [comments]

    Redeemed Citadel Reddit AMA - September 1

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Temple of Spider no favors?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Sooo, I just did temple of the spider in epic mode and i didnt get the 1200 Favors from the weekly, am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/SkelHD
    [link] [comments]

    Invalid Birthday?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Hello! I decided to try out Neverwinter today and when I was creating an account, it said 'Invalid Birthday'. I am old enough to play and I did not mix up the month/day. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it?

    submitted by /u/SuspiciousStanger
    [link] [comments]

    Hells Hoarder title?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Bought the five visible vanity pets, but the title didn't unlock.

    Is it broken or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/banzai56
    [link] [comments]

    I'm dying a lot in Vanrakdoon...here are my stats: any advice?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I upgraded my augment companion to 40, with Bonding Runestones level 9. I can't upgrade my Artifact til I am able to get back to the bank in Protector's Enclave.

    HP=240,000

    Item level = 14700

    Power = 72K

    AP = 67K

    Def = 48

    Cr Str = 77K

    Avoid = 33K

    Accur = 42K

    I've used 25 stones of health since I bought them yesterday and died twice...the radiant potion only keeps me from using the Stone of Health.

    I tried using potions (such as defense, power) but I see now that you can only use one at a time.

    The vampires/dark souls are level 79 and I"m 80.

    I notice other people's health level barely goes down and their stats are lower than mine.

    It takes me forever to kill most of the time. Sometimes they go down fast but mostly not.

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    Is the warlock in a good position currently, and are they still dps/ off heal?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I'm an old returning player, and I remember really liking the cleric and warlock. Played the cleric again to find out they just got DUMMY nerfed, which is upsetting. I also saw that life steal isn't a thing anymore, so now I'm kind of confused about what the warlock does now, since that was a big part of them.

    submitted by /u/Lazeiryth
    [link] [comments]

    Starting this game?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing BDO mainly because of the PvP but i'm slowly getting bored of it because the whole pvp is only about who's grabbing first. Atm i'm testing Tera and i'm having lots of fun with its combat system but before fully committing i wanna give Neverwinter a decent chance as well. What about the PvP in this game? Is there a good amount of content? And what about the player base on console?

    submitted by /u/RollingBlazer
    [link] [comments]

    Community Events

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Anybody ever played with the idea of organizing some community events? Like transmog competitions, mount offs, etc.? Maybe with community funded prize pools? Would like to hear everyones opinion on this.

    submitted by /u/schliatzNW
    [link] [comments]

    How to Report Bugs?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    I sent in a support ticket to the Arc Forums (as I'm on XBox and cannot do it in game), and after a drawn-out that lead to nothing, the GM (?) I was talking to told me to send in a support ticket. That's what I thought I was doing.

    Can anyone tell me when/how to report a bug on XBox?

    submitted by /u/GodVohlfied
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player with an inventory full of runestones.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Hi all, I played Neverwinter for years after it first came out and quit playing 2015 or 2016 (I'm pretty sure I was fed up with the runestone refinement grind and lack of inventory space associated). I now see that the runestone system has been replaced with refinement points. Should I convert all of my runestones to refinement points? Wait until a refinement bonus weekend (if that is a thing)? or keep them for a different reason? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/RayRayCharlie
    [link] [comments]

    Zen/Vip or Bonding Runestones

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out which would be better to do now. I have more than enough astral diamonds to convert to 1000 zen so I could get the first rank of VIP, but I also need new bonding runestones since I only have rank 9 and I was thinking of buying the rank 13 ones.

    Which do you guys think would be the smart choice?

    submitted by /u/Nico_arki
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment