• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Neverwinter Can someone pls explain how I use this. I’m confused. I’m a lvl 60 warlock if that helps at all.

    Neverwinter Can someone pls explain how I use this. I’m confused. I’m a lvl 60 warlock if that helps at all.


    Can someone pls explain how I use this. I’m confused. I’m a lvl 60 warlock if that helps at all.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Mount collars

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    Can someone explain mount collar bonuses? Can I have 5 crit severity collars and they all stack? Do the "at will, encounter, etc" collars stack if you have rings that have the bonus??

    Anyone know best setup for dps, collar wise?? I am a TR

    submitted by /u/JTYdude99
    [link] [comments]

    Glad I've been saving my daily keys!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Mount change thoughts

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    • I have an issue with the IL changes. When I first logged in after the changes, my Power had gone down by 3000, but my other stats had gone up by quite a bit. Fine, well, except that the important ones were at cap already. and the drop in Power actully meant that I was in some sense "worse" off than before. However, my IL went up by close to 3000. My issue with this is that IL has been a somewhat meaningless way to determine if people are ready for some content, but now it is even worse than before. Basically, I think that the IL added is excessive in some cases.
    • Now, I had a pile of lockbox keys - I have not used my daily VIP key for over a year, as the lockboxes have basically been worthless. I used some of those keys, got a Mythic mount, a couple of companion packs (which allowed me to add the Flaming Skull to my collection), and a second companion pack and a legendary Trex pack for selling. And yes, T-bars and insignia, but most importantly....mount upgrade tokens. The rest: a pile of enchantments and RP gems that I have no use for whatsoever. I am already sitting on 4 million RPs. As others have complained about before me - it is annoying to get only worthless stuff from a lockbox.... basically I would made some minor change so you cannot only get RP gems from all 3 treasure groups.
    • Anyhow, I spent the mount upgrade tokens, so I am now the proud owner of two mythic mounts, 4 legendaries and a number of epic ones - my Power is back to where it was before and my other stats have gone up nicely, so well, I am better off than I was before the change - at the cost of spending around 130 of my daily keys. Seems fair to me.
    • There is an issue with upgrading the mounts, however - after I upgrade the "obvious" mounts, I have to decide which other mounts to upgrade to mythic (have to spend all those T-bars on something, right?), but it is annoyingly hard to see which mounts have powers that would be situationally useful. Basically, I can see it in the collection, but it would be much nicer if I could see it from within the stable somehow.
    • Now, the collars. I have said it before - I would have loved to see craftable collars - it would have given the workshop and professions a purpose - instead of being just almost utterly useless as it is now, but anyhow...we get one "free" collar, and a low, low, low chance of a Collar Base drop. It does drop - there are a few on the AH, but the drop rate seems really low. Perhaps that is fair, as in addition to the "free" one, you really only need one or two - for most players a couple of the collars are pretty much useless (but still give IL way beyond their relative usefulness). So, having "get 5 collars" as a really long-term goal may be OK....unless the drop rate is way too low, in which case, only the bots will farm for them and other players will do something else to get AD to buy them from the botters. We'll see.
    submitted by /u/Adinos
    [link] [comments]

    Must have mounts foe dps after Change

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    So previously dps needed power and one of trex /swarm/tenser . Trice for Zariel .

    Now seems the power will be low till u get bolster, swarm seems does not stack , so what should be the must have mounts for dps ?

    Power ? Swarm ? Trex ? Tenser ? War trice ?

    Thanks .

    submitted by /u/farooqaxam
    [link] [comments]

    Steelseries has another giveaway for pc

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    You can make a trow away account for free and the giveaway is for pc only.

    Contains:

    • Exclusive in-game title: The Profane (Binds to character on pickup)
    • Stone of Health (Binds to account on pickup)
    • Adventurer's XP Booster (Binds to account on pickup)
    • Injury Kit x 5 (Level appropriate; Binds to account on pickup)
    • Potion of Defense Rank 3 x 10 (Binds to account on pickup)
    • Potion of Deflect Rank 5 x 10 (Binds to account on pickup)
    • Potion of Greater Healing x 10 (Binds to account on pickup)

    *PC only. Each code is single use and the rewards can only be claimed once per account.

    https://games.steelseries.com/home

    PC: QK2lZ5hJ

    submitted by /u/Alita_Moonsong
    [link] [comments]

    Was Owlbear cub ever fixed?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Ps4

    I can find a lot of information on owlbear cub's utility power being bugged, but can't find any info on it being fixed.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/PokeKing303
    [link] [comments]

    Lost boons AI

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    Has this happened to anyone ?

    I completed AI way back, and than made many tokens from it for other alts, did all this before the last boon change where we got some extra boons and than that was fixed afterwards.

    Recently I checked the campaign page again and now I see my boons are 0/4. I checked and I have 4 less boon in total. I never paid attention to total number of boons before, always assumed I have full as I try to complete my campaigns as soon as they drop.

    So now I am short of 4 boons . So questions:

    1. What should I do ? Submit a ticket?
    2. If there is no help from support , can I make another campaign token from this toon (my main) and use it on my main for boons ? Atleast this will cut my effort for redoing boons .

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/farooqaxam
    [link] [comments]

    Insurgencies are broken !!! Bel automatically comes out now since the update. Any plans to fix them?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Mount keeps disappearing

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I'm new to the game but have played many MMO's. I have my mount equipped and every time I hit 7 my mount comes in and then I just faceplant. Can't move on the mount or anything, just faceplant. I've tried reloading the client several times but the mount just won't work. My brother installed the game and his mount works just fine. I had installed last November '19 and didn't play since. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall? I have scoured far and wide and can't find a solution. Please help.

    submitted by /u/PoopySox
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a guild on Xbox

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Edit: Found what seems like a good fit. Ministry of Mischief member now!

    I am an older (42 maybe younger than some of you) player looking for the right fitting guild. Preferring these traits, but if this old tree has to bend with the wind, it will. If I bend too far though, my back hurts... Lol.

    -Mature, Over 18 or older preferred. I play games to get away from my kids.

    -Casual, I play to have fun, not get yelled at for dying.

    -speed runs are OK, but I am a completionist at heart. I solo a lot because I get every single item. I always carry tons of kits because you never know what you might get!

    -Adult language ok. Look, I don't swear a lot, but I also don't want to be chastised for saying "Holy shit Jeff, you sound drunker than usual".

    -No drama, just fun. We're all adults and we should be able to act like it.

    -I wear a shirt that says "Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupidity". Kind of a life motto. If you don't like sarcasm, I'm not a good fit.

    What do I bring?

    -milkshake

    -friendly disposition

    -willing to help where I can

    -a restarted toon that just hit 74 a bit ago and is looking for companionship.

    -complete randomness. Look, I had a stroke almost two years ago and I've recovered miraculously. It's just that sometimes my brain stops and the weirdest and most stupid shit comes out of my mouth. I'm kind of like a dog with a bo - SQUIRREL! - ne.

    -A pretty loyal guy who makes great internet friends from around the world. Played with a lot of aussie's, Kiwis, and Brits.

    -Usually play between 5pm and 1am PST. On weekdays and anytime on weekends. I own my own business so sometimes I play earlier if I feel like not working that day (like today).

    Anyways, that's me. Let me know if you're interested. Oh and just for good measure, tell me something interesting about your guild so that I know you read my post and not just the title.

    submitted by /u/Valreesio
    [link] [comments]

    In 7 days would someone like to trade accidentally brought the wrong keys.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Mount Collar Drops

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Has anyone had one, and if so, please share where you were when it did. Not looking to farm, just want to get one to try out.

    submitted by /u/aced_sto
    [link] [comments]

    looking for help and possibly new friends

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    im a level 80 rogue and have been off the game for like a year or so, i want to get back in the game but don't have any group to play with (i have a guild but i don't participate and im kinda scared too bc of bad experiences) everything i have i have gotten solo (or bought from AD trader). any advice or anyone who would play with me would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/p0g0s71ck
    [link] [comments]

    Created a new account but this one skipped the crown being stolen?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    I remember when I played through the tutorial, after the bridge fight against the big zombie I was sent to the vaults to stop a band of thieves from stealing the crown.

    But now that I created a new account, I was sent directly to the enclave with a quest acting as if I did that. I know it's meaningless but it just bothers me to have skipped a quest.

    This part https://youtu.be/SAFsRuaKS84?t=1002

    For some reason, my cutscene after that was in the day with Makos saying he has things to do and the next quest is about getting the first mount.

    submitted by /u/wolfeng_
    [link] [comments]

    Is Neverwinter worth returning too?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Player from Xbox with 1.600 hours going to PC

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    I've been out of the game for like 1 year and I want to come back with my GF but on PC, in the past i've seen a lot of guides about builds/dungeons but now I can't find them so if anyone can share them it would be awesome.

    I want to know what is actually (I don't play since mod 16) the easiest class to get into dungeons and lvl'up, on Xbox I was a CW and I got really tired of being a DPS so I really want to try a "support" class. When I say easy I'm talking as a past DPS who needs a lot of time to be really useful on high end dungeons.

    Sorry for the monkey english, is my 3rd lenguage.

    submitted by /u/ImEduu
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter on Next Gen Consoles

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Good Evening everyone,

    Just wondering if there was a subreddit or forum diving into what Neverwinter's official plan was for next gen consoles?

    I am currently an Xbox player and I am trying to to decide whether I want to buy Playstation or Xbox. I know that the cross-platform debate for Neverwinter has been discussed and shot down many times but as many games move to cross platform capabilities, Neverwinter may fall behind in that aspect.

    Thank You in Advance!

    submitted by /u/jamesaclark3
    [link] [comments]

    Lockbox

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    In your opinion what is the best lockbox to earn Astral Diamonds? My target is to learn AD, i don't search anythings. Thank u for your time

    submitted by /u/BertranDeBorne
    [link] [comments]

    Making a guild! We need members!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    I've made a post before and was told by a few people that it was a fools errand, so I'll say this now: this guild is going to be casual, and mostly just so my brother and I can have a guild. He's a wee kid and he really wants to have our own guild that we can manage. All I need are 3-4 people willing to hop on, help us create a guild, and that's it. It would mean the world to my bro, my PSN is Blupenguin1 Feel free to message on here or on PS, you'll be doing a good thing! Thank you all in advance!

    submitted by /u/Dunk_Master_Dewey
    [link] [comments]

    Bel / insurgency glitch?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    So idk if anyone else is experiencing the same issue, but as soon as the timer to wait for insurgencies is up bel's rage bar keeps autofilling to 100% for some reason and just spawns him again with no insurgency.. any thoughts or anyone know if this is a known issue?? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Comp Powers

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    i got some bad info a while back and figured id share.

    i was told that lvling and upgrading comps boost their powers. a lvl 35 deepcrow gives 8k power. a lvl 40 deepcrow gives 8k power.

    dont be a dummy like me. boost your bolster comps. leave the random purples alone.

    submitted by /u/mrEcks42
    [link] [comments]

    Questions on Mounts changes and others

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I am having big doubts with the changes, i hope some of you can clarify:

    1) have you received the free gift in PS4 i went to claim store several times and nothing! I wonder if i need to place a ticket. 2) when you upgrade mounts from rare to epic and epic to legendary, do they change the appearance and get the special powers? E.g. does Griffon change to Armored Griffon? I have seen videos showing from legendary to mythic not changing appearance but not from lower levels. 3) what happened with the epic mount power, say for example Apparatus of Gond used to have +5000 power which I don't see anymore... however ppl are paying crazy amounts of AD for epics.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Moguri-1
    [link] [comments]

    Is Auction House Broken???

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Apparently now posting in the Auction house cost AD regardless if you have VIP... is this a glitch or the new normal???

    submitted by /u/RudyDawg1980
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment