• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Neverwinter Pro Tip: ALL Level 80s should have Legion Weapons [or better], now. There's no excuse. Here's how:

    Neverwinter Pro Tip: ALL Level 80s should have Legion Weapons [or better], now. There's no excuse. Here's how:


    Pro Tip: ALL Level 80s should have Legion Weapons [or better], now. There's no excuse. Here's how:

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    I took 6 lowbie alts to Avernus, this weekend. Some of them had blues from the AH. They all died as soon as I got in a fight in Avernus. :( I couldn't even get into the random queues with them. One of them still had unrefined (level 1, green) Undermountain Arty Weapons and rank 8s everywhere and Zero boons.

    So, they sucked. But, for each of them, in an hour, I had a really good set of 1200ish gear and **the Legion weapons**, I often replaced gear that I had worked HOURS to get from Undermountain and Vallenhas.

    Key Parts (If you've already been in Avernus, skip to step 5):

    1. The only tough part is getting to Vallenhas in the first place... which you need to be able to get the quest to Avernus. But, I was able to do that with some truly mediocre characters, get creative... run fast, bring and use health potions, it's worth it, be patient, or have a friend help for 15 min.
    2. Then, when you follow the quest to "Help a Visitor" from Alric in Vallenhas, you end up in the Avernus Wasteland.
    3. The first quest, from the Kenku Bros, CAN be difficult if you let it. Or, you can get salvage (quest goal is 20) nearby the quest givers without drawing aggro. You can get at least 6 without sparking a fight, and when you get tired of getting crushed, go take a break... go to a different zone and come back... you'll find you can get those same easy 6 again.
    4. Then go to Makos in that zone and follow the directions in the quest to test drive your buggy, and get into the big tent in the Wasteland with all of the new campaign quest givers.
    5. Find the Mad Cartographer in the tent. Grab his quest, use the map he gives you, return to him, complete the quest.
    6. There are spawn points for the Manes in the Wasteland. Find one. Run over it with your car for a half hour. You'll kill a Mane about every 10 secs on average (or, actually... better) and you'll have ~15 treasure maps, which will really set you up. The spot for Manes that worked for me was about 20 feet south of the hut, spot 3 on the treasure map location. http://neverwintertemplars.blogspot.com/2020/07/treasure-maps-avernus.html There is a grouping of 3 manes that pops there every 10-15 secs.
    7. Then use the maps and that link above to find the locations of your treasure chests. You'll have to sneak around for a while, and you'll die some,... but it gets better FAST.

    Again, I did it with 6 lowbie alts, so I'm pretty confident in my approach. Still, it's surely subject to RNJ, however, the Devs intentionally adjusted the drop rates to make getting these weapons easy. So, now, what excuse do you have for not having Legion Weapons (or better)? Please strongly consider this route, particularly if you are doing *any* group content.

    Questions welcome.

    submitted by /u/heethin
    [link] [comments]

    They stealth-nerfed swapping at-will/encounter/daily powers HARD

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Yep. I now have to wait 10 seconds before using or even changing any power. As a tank, I swap between encounters depending on the situation. This happens largely during combat but also before boss fights. The latter doesn't matter much but the former does significantly.

    I can see how this can be necessary (for instance, spamming smite as a paladin tank and then swapping to a non-divinity-using power), but 10 seconds?? Even out of combat? Come on.

    Side note, swapping an at-will at any time makes it unusable for 10 seconds... yeah at-wills aren't always used at-will anymore (dumb thing to criticize but hilarious)

    submitted by /u/Zachary12567
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 guidance clarification for citadel event

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Hi can anyone guide me what so I need to do in this event ? So I keep killing till I get the 20 k favors ?

    Also I ran VT yesterday and it said I can't earn anymore favors , though they still dropped from mobs ?

    Lastly I see two packs in zen market , they are for what ? What's the difference? Should u buy the 5k one now ? Or 1500 at every milestone ?

    What's needed for the new race ?

    Thx

    submitted by /u/farooqaxam
    [link] [comments]

    Hi Zariel, my name is Xuna. Nice to meet you.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    These new changes today let us do some crazy stuff. Xuna may be meta for ZC now. Here is my initial build.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cs9xI4-tVM

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    where do I get mount collars?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    It says they drop from epic dungeons but does anyone have any info on what drops and where? I mean can you just farm something easy like etos or do you only get anything good from completing tomm?

    submitted by /u/strahlfort
    [link] [comments]

    Rusted Iron Leggins

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm looking for the best shoes for DPS. Rusted Iron Leggins it's interesting, but have -25% incoming healing, how it looks during the game?

    Event 2x Refinement Points is announced in the game calendar?

    submitted by /u/Vetirity
    [link] [comments]

    Vallenhas Insurgencies bugged or gone for ever?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Anyone knows why there are no more insurgencies and if they will be back? Didn't find anything about it.

    submitted by /u/Moguri-1
    [link] [comments]

    Update

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    What happened to the claimable stuff we were told we were getting I was really hoping for those to make my character better!

    submitted by /u/UnknownSoul49
    [link] [comments]

    Newish player needs help

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    I just got to level 50 and everything got significantly more difficult. Like a big switch flipped. It was almost too easy before, but now mini dungeon bosses are unbeatable. And mobs take forever to kill, with me nearly dying each pull.

    I just spent a bunch of various currencies upgrading my items, companion, enchants etc and it didn't seem to help. What am I doing wrong?

    Is this the part of the game where I have to spend real money to progress?

    submitted by /u/SuperFamousComedian
    [link] [comments]

    These changes have me frazzled.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Okay, so I am someone who enjoys changes happening to this game, it's always exciting when something new happens, but this change that is about to be implemented today is going to absolutely screw this game up for a lot of people.

    I'm a tank main in game so i'm going to be mostly saying things from this perspective but also keeping in mind some people in my guild who had just saved up to purchase 10k power mount's etc the past few weeks.

    The war Triceratops gives a Legendary bolster of 50k Hit Points, from what i have came to understand, the Mythic version at FULL bolster is only going to give 60k HP, and the War Tri will be nerfed to around 25k HP plus whatever you get from your bolster % which is going to be very minimal for a long time unless you already have 10 Account bound Leg mounts or whatever. To get back to the original 50k HP boost we ALREADY HAVE we are going to need to get full Mythic bolster essentially. On preview with 8x Legendary and 2x Epic the War Tri is only giving just under 30K HP, and this is with a 45% bolster, we are losing over 20k of the stat than we already had, as if stacking HP wasn't already hard enough.

    This means that people that just got a 10k power will now be back down to their 5k just like their epic with maybe a slight increase from a couple epic mounts they have, because believe it or not, not every single player in Neverwinter is willing or capable to spend RL money on a game to buy stuff or aid themselves in getting things via the exchange. I'm not saying you can't go and buy 10 epic mounts to get 25% bolster or whatever, but the pure upgrade of mounts, which is separate on EVERY toon that you have, is going to cost an arm and a leg for the most part, and that will only be for 1 toon. So I have 8 toons and i'm expected to do this for each one? That is just ridiculous. Even when I do get these i'm going to be getting just over the stat that I originally had in the first place right now, which is essentially locking what I've already gotten and worked towards behind a paywall.

    I'm not too fussed about spending money on this game, I've spent more than I care to admit honestly, but what about all the people that can't? They are going to be left grinding for months to get back something that they have already worked for months to get and it's taken away from them. And yes, I completely understand that grind is good, it keeps players interested and working towards something, but the grind that is being laid out in front of people is abysmal, 100k rAD per day plus if you're lucky in ToMM then you may get a drop worth a few hundred thousand or whatever, what's that going to get you? And the best thing, you've got to go do that on any other toons you have as well!

    We're having our stats sliced in half and then expected to pay to get to where we are already, this comes after already paying for a Reforger's to get bottom line gear in RC and a new race, if you keep putting things behind a paywall and making this literally 'pay to advance' then I guarantee a lot of players are going to disappear. As if the past 6 months hasn't been hard enough on the whole world already (not crying about it just stating a fact) and people have still be consistently buying zen and playing the game, for everything just to get thrown in our face and told, back to the grind bitches. The pure fact that it wasn't released on preview until straight before the patch goes live tells you that they knew there would be an incredible amount of backlash on this matter and they're going to make it happen and go live before anything can get done about it.

    Start rewarding your players for being here and staying with you rather than forcing people to bust through a paywall if they want to get somewhere in the game. People aren't going to stop playing if you are giving continuous content and updates like you have been, but they will if they get forced to fork out just to get things.

    submitted by /u/Herron13
    [link] [comments]

    Just found this game

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    As title says I've started playing neverwinter and I'm hooked to say the least.

    Main question I have is the Xbox community populated? I know I'm late to the party with the game, so will I struggle finding groups for end game content on Xbox? I dont want to put all that time I to leveling to find out it's takes a age to find a group for endgame stuff due to lack of player's.

    I can play it on pc, but my pc is trash so it's kind of a last resort if Xbox will be hard to find groups for end game stuff

    submitted by /u/yamabama123
    [link] [comments]

    Update causing crash

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Hi all, First post here but not new to Reddit. Been playing Neverwinter for several weeks now and really enjoying it. However since today's patch or upgrade, I cant seem to stay in game long enough to do anything. I've tried on my two different PC's but neither one will stay working longer than a couple minutes. Not hearing much about it elsewhere so I must be in a minority. Very annoying!

    submitted by /u/rokrchik
    [link] [comments]

    Ilvl?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    So I just logged in after work and my ilevel went up like 500pts......anyone have any answers as to why?

    submitted by /u/Ginn_Rummy
    [link] [comments]

    VIP not working AH FEE

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    i am vip 12 and got days left on it still, i just noticed when i was putting up some stuff on AH after the patch, it cost me fee to post an item even tho it shouldnt wtf? Console ps4

    submitted by /u/Statixlolyo
    [link] [comments]

    No promo box at Rewards Claim Agent for me

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Lots of other people having this problem too. No mount collar, mount upgrade tokens, etc.

    submitted by /u/nwgamer0
    [link] [comments]

    Best mount collar?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Hey, so what do you guys think is the best mount collar overall? From the packs we got today.
    I'm thinking the AD one.. do you know if it applies to all rough AD we obtain?

    Or maybe the power one?

    Thanks for your input.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/salttedwill
    [link] [comments]

    Companions

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    best companions for fighter tank neverwinter

    submitted by /u/othelia88
    [link] [comments]

    HELP!!!!!!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Can anyone help, my sister is trying to start the undermountain campaign but the paper behind knox isnt sparkling and she cant press square on campaign screen, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/BooFuPaleChub
    [link] [comments]

    Best wizard dps

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    I just got back into the game and have decided i would change it up and play a wizard and i was just wondering which is the best paragon for the best dps possible

    submitted by /u/Xarrilius
    [link] [comments]

    Cuestión about free gift

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Ask, if I did not receive the free gift, where can I claim it.

    submitted by /u/elbertgone
    [link] [comments]

    Best companion for devout cleric

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Picked this game up last month for the first time since 2017. Decided to make a devout cleric build because me and my friends always need a healer for dungeons. ( just got to level 80) What would you guys recommend as a good companion for this build. I don't mind purchasing one from the shop if needed or if a specific campaign grants me a solid companion just want one that melds well with a main healer build. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/CM_TiDe
    [link] [comments]

    I think people are getting the King of Spines - Account version..

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Just a feeling..

    submitted by /u/midgetherpes
    [link] [comments]

    Crash on character creator

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    I keep crashing when trying make my character. Its happened three times. I use the task manager to close the game and steam, but when I relaunch steam, it says the game is till running. I have to restart my computer. I just want to play this game

    submitted by /u/Hfth20091000
    [link] [comments]

    Free companion

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Which of the companions are best for dps? They don't show you all the stats of each companion on the Zen Market right now, not sure which one to spend my free voucher on....

    submitted by /u/Ariesfox311
    [link] [comments]

    Hunter Trapper build?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    I'm a hunter ranger trying to run a trapper build. I've tried looking online but most guides are from previous updates and so if anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/MrKreamSoda420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment