• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Neverwinter Consider this.

    Neverwinter Consider this.


    Consider this.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Flamming skull companion

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Is it just me or does the new flamming skull companion doesn't give it bonus power in the companion defense and offense slot

    submitted by /u/Physical-Performer79
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t equip an at will?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    I'm playing my new pally toon. Just got to 32 and I can't equip the Cure wounds at will? Is this a bug? It says "You may choose this feat" in the description.

    Any information is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Revenantzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 19 Mount Spreadsheet

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Companion Gear Farm

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    I would like if someone could clarify if this was patch or not...I was told i can do WE without the missions and get a chance to get companion equipment with the last boss, I've done over 20 runs and no drop in the last boss, also would like to know if ME drops mixed companion equipment too

    submitted by /u/babagayaxxx
    [link] [comments]

    New dungeon drop - share your story !

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Hello guys, I was just curious if any of you got something decent already so I created this post so we can brag about our recent loot !

    Unfortunately I wasn't very lucky on few tic and lomm runs - got only some res scrolls. Gonna hit another lomm in few minutes so wish me luck and share your story with us!

    submitted by /u/Kadiusz
    [link] [comments]

    The state of Weapon Enchantments in Mod 19

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    So I was given a rank 13 Prominence Enchantment which I'm holding for someone who may or may not return and I was wondering if it has a place for any class in the game. I know it was popular for GWFs before Mod 16, but don't hear people mention them much anymore.

    I know Vorpal and Bilethorn are the go to these days for most DPS, I have a Bronzewood on my Pally.

    I have chars in all classes so was wondering what place other Weapon Enchants have a place, such as Lightning, Plaguefire, Frost, etc... and what is the best place for Prominence besides the bank or AH.

    Feel free to recommend other options. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Cad_CXC
    [link] [comments]

    Stat caps explanations

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Afternoon my dudes,

    Could somebody help me understand stat caps a little better?

    If it says that for X area the stat caps are say 90k, does it matter if I have MORE than 90k?

    Lets take armpen for example. I have around 95k armpen so far. If it says on the magical pocket wiki that Avernus caps at 90k, does it matter if I have more than that? Like do I benefit from these extra 5k armpen? I'm using armpen as an example but the question stands for all other stats really.

    I know power has no cap but I've read a lot that armpen might give more damage increase than power so that got me confused. Recently I've started neglecting armpen (due to already being "capped at 90k") and focusing on power (had 110k arm pen and 70k power, now have 98k power and 95k armpen) but tbh I haven't noticed any REAL difference.

    Also: Combat Advantage. Does it WORK ONLY when there are at least 2 players around? Does it work solo? Cause I'm letting it be the 'last stat to increase' sort of thing due to mostly soloing.

    Thanks as usual for your wisdom.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/salttedwill
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question on state of Warlock/Rogue

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    Been away for a few years and decided to come and have some fun in Neverwinter again. Used to run around alone on a Warlock and Rogue depending on the mood (Groups work but because of hours it is hard to group a lot so I solo a lot). So was just wondering what the state of the classes are these days all things considered with changes and what not over the last few years. Wanted to avoid a dumpster fire if at all possible lol, so wanted to poll your experiences and go from there as to which one to have fun with for the time being. Hope that you guys can help me understand how they are right now from a solo and DPS perspective.

    Edit: Thanks for the info everyone. Awesome to see how things are going with the two classes. See everyone on the flipside tomorrow. You are all great.

    submitted by /u/firstpawn
    [link] [comments]

    Can we talk about the ADX?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Why can I not see the listings under Buy zen? Did cryptic change it? If so they've kind of screwed things up for the players l, (again)

    submitted by /u/Sensei31
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter Easter Eggs Video

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Farming AD

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Hey! I am new in NW just hit 22k item lvl, kinda feel bored do the same random queues for getting those 100k AD. Any other methods to get diamonds? Which is the most eficent?

    submitted by /u/SalTyFrUitcake
    [link] [comments]

    Lost in a Diabled world

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Can someone tell me if being "disabled" includes: Held, Dazed, Stunned, Poisoned or Frozen? Or does is stand alone as an effect. The Slyblade Kobold's offensive power...increases Encounter damage against "Disabled, or held targets. I don't get it

    submitted by /u/Michael-Albie
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t get past this on the home screen and I don’t know what else to do

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    New player and just hit 15 and did a random dungeon

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    I just hit 15 and queued up for a random dungeon and got placed with all level 80s. The mobs in the dungeon were my level and they were just sprinting to the end and didn't chat or anything. I felt so lost. Does this always happens? How should I go about learning the dungeons if this happens?

    submitted by /u/DrTecTech
    [link] [comments]

    Cant use looted scrolls off life xbox

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Die cant use them. Any ideas ?

    submitted by /u/elitecloud
    [link] [comments]

    What a queen

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Zen Options

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    I'm currently looking at the zen purchasing options and for some reason I don't see either the $5 option or the $150 one, just $10, $20, $50, $100, $200. I know full well the $5 and $150 amounts exist due to the current zen bundle event going on. I just need $5 worth and since that's not there I'm at a crossroads. Has anyone had this issue or know a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/PoorManMixology
    [link] [comments]

    GIVEAWAY!!! - Neverwinter Companion Pack - Mystagogue Companions

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    first one to comment i send the code in a PM :)

    submitted by /u/masterofholland
    [link] [comments]

    Bronzewood and feytouched

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Do these stack at all?? I dont see anything in the tooltip that says otherwise but that isn't always a definitive source of information.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Companions

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    So I've decided to move on from my Black Dragon Ioun Stone, but I'm not sure which companion to get next. Any advice would be much appreciated. (I have 1 r14, and two r13's bondings)

    submitted by /u/NvDeity
    [link] [comments]

    GIVEAWAY!!! - Neverwinter Companion Pack - Red Cap Powrie

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    first one to comment i send the code in a PM :)

    submitted by /u/masterofholland
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest ways to gain xp and level up, I’m 61

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment