• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Neverwinter What Tiamat looks like after the first time

    Neverwinter What Tiamat looks like after the first time


    What Tiamat looks like after the first time

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Got the new flaming skull ��

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Re-rolling, seeking class advice - PvE

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Hi Neverwinter community! I started playing the game two weeks ago and love it! Have a lvl 80 paladin at 21K item level and a solid helpful guild / alliance.

    I'm considering rerolling after all my work (an embarrassing 90 hours!) because I'm really struggling with pally - I'm not one for healing, so I'm tanking. But that means I'm simultaneously building a tank set (you know, to tank), and a dps set to use for solo quests, campaigns, and easy dungeons and expeditions. I'm worried I'll be fighting a major uphill grind on both sets (equipment, enchants, insignias, mounts, artifact refining, companions, runestones, spell choices, etc) for a very long time, and the dps one will never actually be that good because I'm designed (spell and ability designed) primarily to be a tank. The hassle involved switching back and forth is driving me up a wall.

    Hence the post - I'd like to reroll as a dps only, one spec, one set of gear for questing, campaigns, dungeons, trials, etc (no pvp).

    Anyone have advice, especially for a relative newbie?

    Thanks very much in advance!

    submitted by /u/Row199
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Devs: Hell Pit Event

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Friendly reminder. The last event was in May and the calendar doesn't show this even through November. The time break seems fairly drastic. Can we do the third iteration of this event soon? Thank you in advance.

    *Note, I would use the arc forums but I have unbelievably bad luck there. I'm about 0-20 for bugs and assistance.

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Enchantment Visual Effects for Ranger Off-Hand Weapons (or for Rogue Off-Hand Weapon)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    I wonder if it is possible for Devs to make weapon enchantment visual effects apply to off-hand weapons, and make them able to be applied separately as well. Because i have a ranger character that i play as warden and use melee and i also have a rogue character that im actively playing as. I almost never use bow(and would even disable its' visual completely if i could really), but i always use my melee off-hand weapons but i can't use any special effect on those. And for my rogue, it would've been really nice if i could have the same effect on my off-hand. I've wondered if that would be possible if there were others like me who are kinda annoyed by this and would request such a change from Devs, if there were enough people to make it possible. Alternatively, if that would be so much of a pain in the back, maybe they can add some "effect" transmutes into the game or something that we can use on our off-hand weapons? like a vorpal effect that we can apply to our off-hand weapons?

    submitted by /u/Terindar
    [link] [comments]

    Avernus T1 Hunts

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Is there any point in doing these right now on console? No chance for T2 components. And the armor I have seen is trash. Is there any decent drops from these T1 hunts?

    submitted by /u/Fix-the-lag-EPIC
    [link] [comments]

    Re-roll Tokens

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    After a bit of an out cry by the player base for the stealth high end rewards being turned off with no notification, did Cryptic announce that they would provide re-roll tokens in RCA? If yes, any idea when? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Stabby-Pokey
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reliable way to reach the Devs on PlayStation?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    My wife is trying to start the acquisition Incorporated missions on her second saved account, she's already level 35 on this one so the missions aren't level locked but none of the posters around protector's Enclave let you interact with them. She's about halfway through the campaign for them on her first save but for some reason it won't let her start on this one.

    submitted by /u/MacAttack264984
    [link] [comments]

    My ranger is trash

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    I'm just coming back to the game after 5 years away, and as I've been leveling from 63-80 I've realized my ranger is garbage now. I remember it being much better. Any recommendations for a respec? I'm positive there has to be a solution here, I just can't figure it out.

    submitted by /u/Cq101
    [link] [comments]

    1-60 In The Current Mod

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    So I played 1-60 probably 4 years ago, looking to do it again with a friend.

    I'm seeing all this new hub bub about a bunch of new campain styles and settings and I'm interested if they have any baring on pre-60 characters.

    Most of the guides on the internet say just to power through the highest level quest zones you can, abandoning the zones the second the next highest level unlocks. That was it. No campaigns or anything. Just Hub-to-hub the whole way.

    We're interested in doing this fast but we also want to see whatever fun content we can along the way. the hub-to-hub stuff just kinda... isn't fun?

    So here's my question:

    IF we're going 1-60, is there anything that we can do that has more engaging content? We're okay with losing a BIT of speed if there are more fun campaigns out there (Both the "Intro Campaign" and "Acq Incorporated" seem fun to me and I've heard you can do them at lower levels. Does it make sense to do this?

    After engaging comes speed. We're gonna pickup Epic XP boosts more than likely, but anything else for new players? Also we're gonna try to get a guild for the XP Buffs.

    submitted by /u/MiddleManagementIT
    [link] [comments]

    Account bound companions from drops

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    With the new reality of account bound companions from drops I have a question.

    Will this mean that unbound companions I have been saving for the market will also magically change to account bound at some point?

    If they are going to magically change to account bound what is my timeline for selling?

    submitted by /u/Rilix_Xilir
    [link] [comments]

    Why do the Devs Encourage Toxic Behavior?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    It hasn't even been 24 hours since the new hunt system went live on Xbox with Milestone I hitting the 100% mark and Avernus Zone chat is filled with toxicity. The in-game behavior of players is even worse than the chat. Players stealing kills, only killing the rare mob then defeating themselves and leaving the rest of the mobs, then they change instance. I literally was killing everything in sight and then someone comes up to a group I'm fighting, targets the rare mob, kills it, then defeats themselves and leaves me with not only the mob I was fighting but at least another mob or 2 that they aggro'd to me before they killed the rare mob and then themselves. Riding around in the wastelands killing little manes I'm now constantly being run into by other players very aggressively over and over like it's now turned into destruction derby. Not cool and very annoying. I see people riding through areas killing nothing but rare creatures and then the leave instance as they hop from one to the next and never contribute to making the rare creatures spawn. I feel like I'm doing all the hard work and people with low moral character are stealing all the rewards of my labor. This is a game and is supposed to be an escape from the misery of reality, not are cruel reminder that life sucks and people sucks.

    Thanks alot devs. You can't control how people act, but you control the game, and how it works, and you have disregarded any steps in the past to make hunts fun, and given us this toxic environment.

    submitted by /u/Buckaroo43
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock Discord

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Is there a Warlock Discord still active? All the invite links I've bound have expired.

    submitted by /u/M-J-L-88
    [link] [comments]

    What artifact should I get as a drow rogue assassin

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Shadow nerf x2

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Why did the Developers take out the Third eye vendor from protectors enclave and why wasn't there any notification ? This is the same bs as the rewards nerf (oh sorry rework)

    submitted by /u/can3274
    [link] [comments]

    How to get power points?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Whats the Point of Bound Life Scrolls

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    So the point of Scrolls of Life and Scrolls of Mass Life is to use when your dead. If i cant use them because i am done, and cant access my inventory, what is the point of these things, free discard imo

    submitted by /u/XXXartifacttzz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment