• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Neverwinter Don’t Log Out Near Auction House

    Neverwinter Don’t Log Out Near Auction House


    Don’t Log Out Near Auction House

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I used to have astral diamonds.... but my kid thought companions were a better buy. Walk in the living room and my toddler has the controller spamming x and scrolling downwards, I heard the sound of the auctions before I hit the living room. All my alts have a will o wisp now.

    submitted by /u/kilogramsthelost
    [link] [comments]

    Is the dungeon Key guy gone?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    There was a guy near the coaser market on protectors enclave, is he gone? Only recently returned so idk

    submitted by /u/periquitoperigos
    [link] [comments]

    Scavenger’s Hide

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Where does it drop from the one which gives 1% Power and stacks 10x?

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Does seekers vengeance work like combat advantage?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    How to unlock Zariel’s favor and redeemed citadel restoration

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Situation is I can't see the redeemed citadel milestones. I play in ps4 and ascension doesn't drop Zariel's favor for me... also the Holy Register of Deputation board is blocked. Any clue on what I am missing to do?

    submitted by /u/Moguri-1
    [link] [comments]

    Bilethorn or vorpal?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    I'm a hunter trapper and I have both a bilethorn and vorpal r8, what one is better for me being a mostly AOE dps?

    submitted by /u/kerjam141
    [link] [comments]

    Is your current guild dead? Overly demanding? Unhelpful? No guild at all?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Is your current guild dead? Overly demanding? Unhelpful? No guild at all?

    If you need an active, no hassles, friendly guild on Xbox, come join Semper Anticus! Just let me know your gamertag for an invite.

    https://preview.redd.it/aborjkdynqm51.png?width=768&format=png&auto=webp&s=490427b358aa8ba9332cb6f6d47180e2d8d93e23

    submitted by /u/Extraneous_Typo
    [link] [comments]

    Soulforged Bug

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1257774/soulforged-bug/p1?new=1

    please refer to the above post for info on the issue- IDK why Cryptic would nerf the enchant in such a way.

    Text for those who can't view:

    Every time I get revived from Soulforge Enchantment, I lose my Justicar Tab Mechanic and deal 0 damage until I am killed again. This basically makes my enchantment completely useless. This has happened multiple times in the last week and I cannot understand why I would deal 0 damage and have my paragon path reset randomly in the middle of a fight such that the revive from Soulforge makes me a sitting duck who can literally do nothing until he kills himself, defeating the very purpose of this enchantment.

    submitted by /u/Gweddeoran
    [link] [comments]

    Why can you not kick somebody sometimes?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Sometimes in dungeons you just can't kick people. Why does that happen?

    submitted by /u/Darkstorm112X
    [link] [comments]

    issue with zen

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    So my friend started playing this game and he cant buy zen he tells me and i dont know when he can buy, anyone what lvl he needs to be tobe able to buy zen ?

    submitted by /u/Statixlolyo
    [link] [comments]

    Rushing MEs not collecting Magic Relics

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Why do people do it? Doesn't getting the relics yield better results from the quest giver? I've been in groups where people just rush frantically to the chest without getting the magic relics.

    Also: when is it enough ME runs? I mean for the past 3 days I've only gotten stuff that is worse than what I already have from Zok boxes. I'm IL 17.4k btw. Like last night it was literally 3 goddamn vanity pets. I'll admit they're pretty funny to watch lol but utterly helpless because well they're just vanity items.

    I'm guessing the rush is just to get the chest and AD ASAP?

    Also: what do I use the Coalesced Magic things for?

    Thanks for any help

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/salttedwill
    [link] [comments]

    Melee Warden vs Ranged Hunter

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    So I'm back after about a 2 year hiatus and they've reworked everything, and from what I've been able to find out online apparently rangers now do their best damage as a melee Warden? I was just wondering if it's a huge difference in DPS between Warden and Hunter or even if a ranged Warden is good.

    submitted by /u/Ddrago98
    [link] [comments]

    Braliel's Planar Bindings

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Hello community. I recently obtained the titled item and have seen others summon more denizens than what I can only summon everytime it procs - an imp. Am I missing something to be able to summon more devils? Or is it simply RNG?

    submitted by /u/lordloxi
    [link] [comments]

    Help. Auction house cancel

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Hello guys, I have question. Yesterday I was very lucky and got Giant Armored Strider~ - account from insignia box from zen store and when I put it on AH accidentally set it on bid aswell (thought I erased everything) and someone bid it for low price:X can I cancel it somehow? I was so happy that I will finally get some proper money but Im afraid I will end up getting almost nothing:( is there anything I can do about it?

    submitted by /u/Kadiusz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment