• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Neverwinter Finally! Wasn't planned just happened best kind of win

    Neverwinter Finally! Wasn't planned just happened best kind of win


    Finally! Wasn't planned just happened best kind of win

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Intro Campaign: Staff of Savras -- gone?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Coming back to the game after a long break.

    Leveling up a new player, and I'm noticing that some old quests haven't come up at all. Finding Honor, and the Staff of Savras/Benign Order of the Third Eye campaign quests. I'm already level 16, and expected to meet the Seer by now. Knox hasn't mentioned them, they aren't in my quest list (searches don't turn them up), nothing.

    Did they get cut with a recent content update? Was hoping to get a bag as a quest reward.

    submitted by /u/LuckyXVII
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice for a lvl 80 warlock?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    So I am fairly new to the game. I've been playing for a month and a half and I finally reached level 80. For my paragon path, I choose Soulweaver.

    My problem is, I'm going through Undermountain and I reached Wyllowwood, but the enemies are now handing my butt to me.

    I've been going through my stats and I can't find much wrong other than my defense being at 17,841.

    Idk if knowing my item level would help, but it's currently at 12,710

    Is there any suggestions on stats I should focus on? I also am wondering if certain powers would be better to use than others.

    Can anyone help me out?

    submitted by /u/AlexPhantomJoker
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting for our guild

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Yes the rumors are true! The SCAVANGERS is recruiting new members. We're now a level 6 guild, soon to be lvl 7 and growing strong. We offer free training for all dungeons and trials like tomm. So don't be shy and just reply asking for invite and leave ur psn id or add me @jssinghuppal

    submitted by /u/Quiet-Strike1192
    [link] [comments]

    Gladiators guile still stack?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    With the new mount changes to the insignia bonus, does the gladiators guile still stack 3 times? Thnx for the help :)

    submitted by /u/Rocketfork95
    [link] [comments]

    Companion/mount drops?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Im a somewhat new player curious of what skirmishes or things drop more mounts or pets.. I know that the dread legion drops energon and master of the hunt drops werewolf and a mount i think but are there any more that drop companions and mounts? Or good items in general? Thanks for your time 💖

    submitted by /u/ShogunSnakeEyes
    [link] [comments]

    things that should of not changed in ME

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    i wanted to make a post here and ask why cryptic decided to lower the drop rate for the Ebonized Breastplate in ME cause after doing that place for two hole months that i haven't been able to get one for my barb and fighter for how they wont tell me on the forum why they cant put this on a vendor for seals and yes i know it drops in Lomm https://scontent.fhio2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/119639775_834709637064608_4728447920218427835_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=KAZLq5skckEAX8N7QCl&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio2-2.fna&oh=3430efd39aa088705217edb3239f1588&oe=5F8A4903

    submitted by /u/Elirathia
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Completed level 4 of the Workshop

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    So um... What do we do with it now?

    submitted by /u/Nox808
    [link] [comments]

    Mount Bolster Question

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    This new mount stuff is still a little unclear. I know the goal is 10 mythic mounts but it also appears that which mounts you upgrade matter too in terms of their passive mount powers. Is that correct? So I should be upgrading mounts like Triceratops and Guard Drake over other mounts because they grant the passive mount powers I use? Or does it not matter which mounts you upgrade as long as you get to 100% mount bolster?

    submitted by /u/jreddit82
    [link] [comments]

    Aasimar race

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Will it be good for all classes, even DPS? I am a DPS barb tiefling.

    submitted by /u/panickingpup
    [link] [comments]

    Making A lot of money

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Is there any good way to make enormous amount of AD in this game instead of just refining daily 100k? I mean sth like investing ADs I already have or sth like that to make even hundreds of milions AD. Ty :)

    submitted by /u/polo910
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter: Vestments of the Wind Pack

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    First come, first serve.

    3hKW65BF

    submitted by /u/GeraldoFubar
    [link] [comments]

    WTT [Mythic KoS - Account] + [Epic Alpha Compy] for a BLUE [Legendary Tenser Disc]

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    If you haven't noticed the flair, I'm on PS4

    I've been standing and shouting in PE for days, and no1 seems to have one or want to trade it, so this is my last hope. I've been wanting it since it came out, and since I pulled a mythic account mount this dream now seems within reach.

    I specifically want the BLUE one. NOT purple or red. I'm open to discussing if you feel this is too low.

    submitted by /u/ElfenSky
    [link] [comments]

    20k IL push

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Hey guys. Returning player from years ago I'm talking dread ring days. Been running undermountain trying to gear up. All my gear is 950/1000 my enchantments are 9/10 companion is decked out and I'm stuck around 19,7xx. What would be the fastest way to push that up so I can unlock new content? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/TheTRexWhoDraws
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into it

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Me and my buddies are getting back into Neverwinter after almost 3 years away and was hoping to get some help on any major changes to classes (other than the names) and anything like that. I'd appreciate any help!

    submitted by /u/ArtyTheBarber
    [link] [comments]

    Lf GH12+ to join our alliance

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Annihilation Alliance is searching for an active guild to join us. We host tomm practices and completions. Friendly alliance willing to help build up other guilds as long as you're active and putting in the work! We have an alliance discord avaliable with resources and tools to help everyone out.

    If you would like more info on what we are about, shoot me a message 😊

    submitted by /u/ChasingAmu
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore Dungeons

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Besides the specific dungeon mechanics what all should I be looking for when looking to do hardcore dungeons? I think I am ready for most dungeons but I don't want to be a hindrance to my party. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/BigPillBill
    [link] [comments]

    What companion should I get from the Zen market?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    I'm a DPS Assassin. I got the 100% coupon for the zen market. Any suggestion on a good companion I can buy witht the coupon?

    submitted by /u/Intern3tHer0
    [link] [comments]

    GUILD OR ALLIANCE?!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Hi!! I'm hoping to find a guild/alliance that is in the central time zone or close if possible!

    I've found many great guilds in neverwinter, but unfortunately they've mostly had players who were in Europe or other nations, which is awesome!!!

    I'm just missing social interaction and am excited to have an outlet of people who like the same stuff I do!

    But it'd be really cool to have people who are on around the same time you are! TIA 💖💖✌🏼

    submitted by /u/warrpony
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment