• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Neverwinter Humble Book Bundle: Dungeons & Dragons: R.A. Salvatore Showcase (pay what you want and help charity)

    Neverwinter Humble Book Bundle: Dungeons & Dragons: R.A. Salvatore Showcase (pay what you want and help charity)


    Humble Book Bundle: Dungeons & Dragons: R.A. Salvatore Showcase (pay what you want and help charity)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Cryptic just turned on the new premium dungeon drop rewards

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Mystagogue Companions and Red Cap Powrie Codes (free)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I can't use these, so free gift (PC ONLY):

    Neverwinter Companion Pack - Mystagogue Companions - 0U2JiN3y

    Neverwinter Companion Pack - Red Cap Powrie - 0Bz5Bb7d

    Link to redeem: https://www.arcgames.com/en/sign/in?src=https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem

    Please comment when you claim so as not to waste anyone else's time.

    submitted by /u/TelPrydain
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have their bow sitting really weird on their back? It kind of ruins the aesthetic for me when looking for a cool bow.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Milestone time length

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    When the server is complete, does it automatically go from one milestone to the next? Or is there a set time that the milestone is open before the new one opens up?

    submitted by /u/paw8972002
    [link] [comments]

    Can Hunter Rangers Solo Heal Tomm? Yep

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Ugly finish, but successful completion.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IptFxqFoWn0

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    A Random Trial Queue question

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I noticed that Svardborg and the chult trial are still locked since I can't be bothered completing SKT and chult. That's half the RTQ.

    If I queue, will I get Demo or Tiamat? Will it work at all, or there's a chance to get one of the locked trials? I've done Svardborg in the past, but never the chult trial and I haven't studied the dungeon enough. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Onikyuuri
    [link] [comments]

    mounts

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    what mount should i buy for power? is there a not very expensive one?

    submitted by /u/JAIR_MARRETA232921
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter Companion Packs - Red Cap Powrie and Mystagogue Companions Codes (Free)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    I don't play Neverwinter and got these in a humble bundle, so I'm giving them away (PC only I believe).

    Please comment with your favorite Neverwinter character class. First to reply with a valid answer will get both codes via a private message.

    Edit: Codes have been sent to the first person who replied.

    submitted by /u/ElegantFrost
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Buy the Milestone 1 Reforgers Blessing?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    If you buy the Milestone 1 Reforgers Blessing, does it have any effect on the price of the Reforgers Blessing Launch Bundle? Would like to just get the bundle, but with Milestone 1 already at 70% complete on PS4 expect it'll be pushing close to have the AD to Zen converted in time.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jkleckne
    [link] [comments]

    Arbiter order of buffs ?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out which sorting for an arbiters buff bar is the best to use. I have no issues seeing my stacks in normal content but in ToMM it is nearly impossible.

    submitted by /u/7DeadlySinsGuild
    [link] [comments]

    Item level?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    My wife hit level 80 and There's places she can't still go because her item level isn't high enough. Any way to raise it without buying fancy mounts and armor? Her level is 15000 and she says she needs 16000 to make it forward.

    submitted by /u/MacAttack264984
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for guild

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Fairly active player. My current one seems awesome but centers around other time zones . Looking for new home , who is generally active between 6am and 1am Pacific standard time. I'm a warlock, 25000 Total IL, slowly getting there lol Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Few_Plant9135
    [link] [comments]

    Milestone bundle worth it?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    I just got on for the first time since the beginning of August and I notice the temporary campaign and the rewards that come from it, the over all progression on Xbox right now for me is 85%. I don't think I will have enough time to grind out the needed favor to get even to the first tier of the progression bar before it gets to 100%.

    My question now is:

    Would it be recommended to spend the 5k zen to buy the milestone bundle, so when it comes to the fourth tier I would only need to grind to the 28k really once to get everything from the previous three tiers?

    I am currently completing what little of the campaign in Avernus I have unlocked so I am accruing a little favor here and there, I am currently sitting at 870, so I will be on through out the other tiers but dont have considerable time to grind until November.

    submitted by /u/Laughingwithfriends
    [link] [comments]

    The dungeon chest changes are now live

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    XP Toggle Switch

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    The other night I took a toon out which I hadn't played in four years. It was way behind on everything and it was kind of cool running with no boons. It got me to thinking about how fast we out level everything.

    I think it would be nice if we had an XP on and off switch of sorts. This way those of use with a multitude of toons could go back and complete an area without out leveling everything in 20 minutes. Maybe have the option to turn off xp so you can stay level 14 through out the Tower District. Or keep you on level for the stuff in all the areas.

    My own thoughts on it. I know LOTRO has something you can equip to turn off xp gain.

    submitted by /u/MotodoSeverin
    [link] [comments]

    What is the earliest lvl and/or cheapest way to get some fashion

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Can someone explain the valle has, avernus and redeemed citadel campaigns to me like I'm and idiot

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Bc I might be lol What I mean is:

    I've seen a bunch of posts about needing to buy the milestones thing to unlock progress in Redeemed citadel. Is that correct?

    I started the Vallenhas and Avernus campaign to be able to farm maps, which I did. Got the 1225 stuff the legion guard stuff all good. Can I progress in these campaigns without buying the milestones thing? Are they related at all? Are these 3 campaigns related?

    Can I do the redeemed citadel event/campaign as is or would I need to buy this thing? Not that it's a problem per se I just found it all to be very confusing lol. I sit at 21.3k ilvl atm.

    Thanks for any info ! Cheers

    submitted by /u/salttedwill
    [link] [comments]

    To deepcrow or not to deepcrow

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    That is the question.

    In short I've got enough AD now to be able to buy a deepcrow companion. I'm currently using the gorilla augment companion (was what i could afford at the time).

    If I buy the deepcrow am I going to notice that much of a difference?

    submitted by /u/BellendicusMax
    [link] [comments]

    Returning

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Just got back into the game had to delete my warlock cuz come to findout no more life steal they killed my warlock 😢

    submitted by /u/Wolfboy_Unique
    [link] [comments]

    Popular opinion: RC is poorly designed; how should we fix it?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    I think we all agree grinding for favor and doing the weeklies isn't the most fun thing to do in NW. What are some things we could do to improve it for future editions? Ex. Making favor drop from all dungeons/zones? Have more rewards like upgrade tokens/wards/trade bars? Not having a time slot for each milestone?

    submitted by /u/velmax
    [link] [comments]

    What companion

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    So I just got my first '100% off on any companion in the zen market' coupon and I was wondering what companion should I get? Also, do these coupons just disappear from my inventory if I don't use them?

    submitted by /u/AvGDz
    [link] [comments]

    How to get ‘voninblods’

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    What's the fastest way to get 'voninblods' during the storm kings thunder campaign? I need a lot for the boons.

    submitted by /u/BuffedUpNerd
    [link] [comments]

    Few beginner questions.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    1. How do I get AD since daily quest has been deleted. 2.how do I buy good hunter armour and weapon and where.
    submitted by /u/reatsomeyon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment