• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Neverwinter Recruiting new and used

    Neverwinter Recruiting new and used


    Recruiting new and used

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Tomm training

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I am looking for like minded people and groups that are willing to group up and learn tomm. I already posted something before but I got the typical "join our guild/alliance" deal. I really enjoy my guild and alliance, they are extremely nice and friendly people they just aren't end gamers. I don't want to find a new guild. I just want to find like minded people to group up with.

    Please feel free to let me know, I'm on ps4.

    submitted by /u/Rocketfork95
    [link] [comments]

    Guild members not showing up in roster.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    We have a guildie that's raiding our guild bank, unfortunately we can't find him in our roster. Do we 1) take everything out of our guild bank till he leaves? 2) disable withdrawals? I know this was a problem a while ago, but I thought it had been fixed? Anyone have any suggestions for fixing the problem? I hate to tell leveling people that they can't utilize the guild bank because some guy is taking advantage of the situation. Also, I seem to be unable to create a bug report on the arc site. Lol

    submitted by /u/MissTakenID
    [link] [comments]

    Some information about the upcoming episode [german]

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Ape Rod Drop rate

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Hi Adventurers ! I am a returning player and am farming apes to get the rod for the first upgrade of the Forger's box. After 50 odd runs the rod from the ape hasn't dropped yet :( I have not completed the campaign . Is the drop rate that low or am I missing something ? Can someone please help ? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/thevickydude
    [link] [comments]

    Redeemed Citadel

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    I was just wondering if this event is worth grinding. Can someone give me some opinions on this? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Troyski1973
    [link] [comments]

    Flaming Skull Companion-Where?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    https://m.imgur.com/gallery/an9AiPY

    The collections has shown this companion in collections for a few weeks now, but we haven't been able to figure out how to acquire it. Any insights?

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    I stopped playing, should i return

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    I stopped playing after the big update that changed around the skills (the one that changed the names from like trickster rogue to just rogue, in case im not describing it well) i used to main a warlock but after my build got messed up i stopped playing like a bunch of other people, most of my characters are still level 70. I like the game but dont know if i should come back to it or not.

    submitted by /u/Xarrilius
    [link] [comments]

    Is Repentant Cultist jail key limited to one per character?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Hi all, Has anyone got a second Repentant Cultist key at Well of Dragons? I got my second one with the same character but the jail doesn't glitter anymore. I tried 2/3 quests where the guy is locked and not working.

    submitted by /u/Moguri-1
    [link] [comments]

    Best bet for duo with a cleric?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Howdy, new to the game and looking to duo with my partner who will be playing a cleric. Expecting to do our best to get through dungeons (even if we have to outlevel a bit) with the two of us and two companions. My thought is I am best off with a Fighter, Barbarian or Paladin to tank with 2 DPS companions. Of the 3 tanky types I wonder if we are better served with a tank spec barb, dps spec fighter, or tank paladin. Maybe all 3 of those are the wrong direction and someone has a better idea for my class and companions. I would be just as happy to go DPS or caster if companion tanks are a better way to go. Whichever of those thoughts turn out correctly, partner is pretty glued to cleric. Thanks in advance for any input.

    submitted by /u/morturio
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal cave/absorb crystal energy..

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Can someone tell me how to use the potion in the cave for the quest please on ps4?

    submitted by /u/littlebabydramallama
    [link] [comments]

    Started replaying after several years.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    So as titles says I played years ago on PS4.

    I started playing again with a friend and he's already bored and stopped playing.

    I refound my love for neverwinter and want to get to end game again. But I now have the choice between playing on PC or Xbox one.

    Which has the better community?

    Tldr; does Xbox one or PC have the better/more active community?

    submitted by /u/Yamahixi
    [link] [comments]

    High lvl gear

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Where do I go to get high lvl artifact gear?

    submitted by /u/TheMan12331
    [link] [comments]

    When do I unlock soul puppet?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    At which level do I unlock the soul puppet move for my warlock?

    submitted by /u/EMArogue
    [link] [comments]

    I need Seals of the Fallen to get better gear

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    so I can go to Vallenhas, but to get those seals I have to fight in Vallenhas....the logic to that is no logic.

    I'm afraid to do Epic Dungeons for the same reason and also I got booted from the first and last one I went to because the people who have loads of stats think other people are beneath them.

    It's just silly, in my mind, to not let me work for the equipment I need to raise my stats.

    I don't have one Seal there but I have 1200 of the Adventure Seals that has nothing in the store that would be helpful.

    Does Neverwinter read these threads, I hope so.

    I haven't played in two days because the drudgery of doing the repetitive tasks without any gain. If I were getting seals for those, at least I would have a goal to work on.

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment