• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Neverwinter Demogorgon Never Ceases To Amaze!

    Neverwinter Demogorgon Never Ceases To Amaze!


    Demogorgon Never Ceases To Amaze!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    xBox: Anyone need access to a guild with the Explorer's Boon?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    If anyone is looking to run MC charts and wants to double the result with the Explorer's boon, let me know.

    No requirements, tho tips accepted, and we have a level 10 Marketplace if you need to buy charts or whatever. Also, all 5 MC vendors are up between two guilds in the alliance as well.

    submitted by /u/banzai56
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh 80 Gear Help?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Hi all, I'm looking for some fresh 80 gear advice. I've already used the Auction house to get myself just over 17k- my utility slots are empty though. Edit: I'm Playing a Rogue Assassin, I'm in a decent guild and have gotten those boons.

    I have a companion with 3x Rank 8 Bondings, and the 644 starter equipment. I also have enough other companions to fill out the utility powers, but not with any real rhyme or reason.

    Finally, I have a mix of grey and green mounts, all filled with the iLevel 10 insignia.

    The question What now? I'm working through the under mountain campaign, but I'll be done that by tomorrow.

    Can anyone drop a semi-detailed explanation of where I should be going? I suspect 20k is the next milestone, but I don't even know how to efficiently get there- or get there at all. Any help would be welcome, thanks!

    submitted by /u/PastyDeath
    [link] [comments]

    What’s worth keeping from juma bags?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Besides the duelist mask, rusted iron leggings, and spiked defender vambrace, is anything worth using from juma bags? All classes

    submitted by /u/PokeKing303
    [link] [comments]

    Milestone II

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Quick question about milestone II in Avernus. Are you able to by the two items to upgrade the weapon sets with Zariel favors? I really don't want to grind out this milestone with my alt. I appreciate anyone who can answer this question for me:)

    submitted by /u/Troyski1973
    [link] [comments]

    Story Teller's Journal Question- DPS Rogue

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Hello, I have a fairly simple question: For the Journals, which should I go with for a DPS Assassin Rogue?

    I know envenomed is the active almost everyone suggests, but for the 2 passive ones, is there any that are better as a potential switch-out in certain circumstance? Any help for the full BIS 3 would be appreciated.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/PastyDeath
    [link] [comments]

    Fighter Tank

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Hey all, can someone please give me some advice on what stats should be for my fighter tank for ToMM and Zariel? Also a good build list? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Alone_In_A_Room
    [link] [comments]

    Event

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    sometimes at the start of a round in the Event two red diamond shapes appear above my head.

    does anyone know what these indicate?

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    Do mounts still give item level?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    See above

    submitted by /u/SafeAtTribal
    [link] [comments]

    How Do You Get Suratuk's Blue Strider Mount?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    I made a ranger back in 2017 and since I made a new account I hadn't played it in a few years. When I came back and went to the Claim Valuables section of the ingame Home Page I could claim a Blue Strider Mount and now I'm wondering what on earth I did to get it? (I did not get it on my other account that I play on)

    submitted by /u/beetroot206
    [link] [comments]

    Pages for the journals?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    So I noticed that the journals don't come with pages. I keep hearing that the pages will show up in the WB but can't seem to find anything official to verify this. Does anyone have a link to such an article?

    submitted by /u/Aikadar
    [link] [comments]

    Did I fuck up?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    I decided to go with Halfling Rogue when I first started. I searched online and looked at other people's rogue builds and they kept saying to use Wood Elves. Did I choose the wrong race?

    submitted by /u/Snoo_54077
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question for justicar paladin

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Just started playing, lvl 17. Enjoying the game a lot and plan to stick with it for quite awhile. So I'm wondering what mount and companion is best for this build? I've read several different options between some guides, but nothing that has been a clear choice. Just want to make sure I buy the best option. Would the Dragonborn pack be the best thing to buy, since it seems to come with a good mount and companion. Or is it better to buy something else individually? Thank you

    submitted by /u/W9RSR
    [link] [comments]

    Professions Masterwork 4 Question

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    How do I unlock the quests to get the level 4 recipes? I have all the level 3 recipes complete but the master of the market in Port Nyanzaru still does not have the quests for me. What am I missing or what do I need to do?

    submitted by /u/wmmundy
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 guild recruiting players of all levels

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Are you tired of not being in the same guild as I am? "WYLD CHYLD" is now recruiting, and our standards have never been lower! Join today and get level 6 guild perks and a free girlfriend! (Girlfriend may be a non-combat pet)

    Add me for invite @Drag_0n_Dez_Nuts We are very Friendly and helpful and in a very good alliance

    submitted by /u/Quiet-Strike1192
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 30 warlock needs fashion advice.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    So I'm pretty new to the game but I've been playing my warlock character for a couple of hours now. I'm getting pretty tired of looking at flesh-coloured armor that barely covers anything so I've been looking at ways to change it. I have two questions I hope someone will help me answer..

    1. I bought fashion items but I'm having trouble equipping it. Can someone walk me through it? (Especially converting them from the collections menu doesn't work).
    2. Is there a way to change my characters sex? I thought playing as a female would be a nice change of pace but hadn't realized how old fashioned this game was and I'm tired of looking at an 'anatomically challenged' spine.

    Thanks in advance for helping out a newbie :)

    submitted by /u/Jax_for_now
    [link] [comments]

    I need help levelling up my barbarian I’m lvl 80 but wanna know what’s the best gear and shit loike that

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Which artifact set will be good for a DPS fighter ?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Is Wizard Worth Playing Right Now?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Since I've heard of it being nerfed a lot, I am wondering if it's still worth playing. Been debating whether or not to try it since I've tried every other class and can't seem to stick to any yet. I know Wizard doesn't start with any AoEs other than one, but it's a DoT which, I do like AoEs and DoTs, but I do want an AoE that isn't a DoT.

    submitted by /u/TinyFluffyGoatBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Death Saald or hunting hawk

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Which to upgrade to legendary for TR ?

    submitted by /u/Leny2609
    [link] [comments]

    Best Artifact Set for DPS NOW?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    I have searched youtube for the last half-hour looking for a response.

    I am a Wizard, btw.

    I have 3 Tales Books and just got the artifact from running IC. (Book of Vile Darkness) I've been using Envenomed Knives as my 4th.

    Is it worth it to get the neck and waist pieces to complete Dark Remnants Set. I'm using the scarf from the Tales event which I don't think is doing much for me.

    My power before buffs is only 171.

    All tips are welcome!!

    submitted by /u/mulder00
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment