• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    Neverwinter Hierarchy of human needs

    Neverwinter Hierarchy of human needs


    Hierarchy of human needs

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    I ditched the Abyssal Chicken for the Mercenary.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Mercenary does around the same damage as the chicken, has an awesome passive power for stats and seems to be largely devoid of the issues that plague the Abyssal Chicken. It also fits right in with the Drow theme I wanted. For me, that's a win.

    submitted by /u/Bryandt
    [link] [comments]

    Use of 100% off amy companion ticket

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Hey, I had this item in my rewards, so i guess free companion..i havent played in a long long while, i have the raptor companion. Im lv 33 Barbarian, should I wait until I level up to choose my free companion, or get it now and it levels up with me? Not 100% on this, as I have a few other free things i got that i know I wouldnt use until max level and I dont remember shit about the game

    submitted by /u/CeaseNY
    [link] [comments]

    Got a legendary bag, should I sell on AH or keep for myself

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    I just ran the master of the hunt skirmish and for the first time in countless runs I got something actually worth the time - the runic bag of holding (36 slots). It's going for 800-900k ad on the AH right now, and the extra ad could definitely be helpful in boosting my stats up (returning player, wasn't really endgame when I quit during tyranny of dragons so LOTS to work on). On the other hand, I'm always running out of space in my bag and keep complaining about how my lower level new alt has more bag space than my main. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/GetSmitt
    [link] [comments]

    Reforgers Unlock question.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    I bought the Reforgers bundle for milestone 3. I got the artifact coffer but when I open it is says I have already claimed all the items. What gives? Do I need to wait for the server to finish too or something?

    submitted by /u/Hooligan-Rocker
    [link] [comments]

    Okay, Castle Ravenloft Is Getting Ridiculous Now! Strahd Is Such A Troll!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    I can deal with mechanics that "just work", I can deal with random PUGs, I can deal with the occasional bug, but this time Strahd has gone too far!

    submitted by /u/Deadmano
    [link] [comments]

    Question about dragon soul gems...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I heard in alliance chat that you can donate the dragon soul gem after tiamat is beaten to the guild coffer for 1, 000 tyranny currency, I'm wondering if this true and how is it done if it is, I tried going into my inventory to remove it from the power slot but I can't remove it, only able to discard it

    submitted by /u/kerjam141
    [link] [comments]

    Masquerade of Liars, Oct 22 to Nov 5, 2020. Nothing new this year, but here's the link for first time players.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Noob questions - mount and damage

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    I'm a brand new player, playing as a Warlock with a friend who's running Fighter - around level 26. Two noob questions:

    1) Subreddit wiki has a mount section for "Wanderer's Fortune" saying the following:

    The sooner you start saving these stones up, the easier time you are going to have getting geared up in end-game. Only certain mounts have the correct insignia slots to have the bonus. To gain the bonus, you need to have 1 Crescent insignia, 1 Regal insignia, 1 Illuminated insignia slotted on one of the following mounts in you Stable

    And then a list of the "correct" mounts to have. But the only mount available in in-game currency there appears to be a Gilded Giant Spider which costs 750k astral diamonds; the others are apparently lootbox or buyout with real money.

    So to get one of the required mounts at 5500 AD per dungeon run I'm looking at 137 dungeons if I'm not messing up my maths. Is that really the expected path to get the right mount?

    2) My Warlock damage is like 40% lower than my friend's Fighter based on the dmg stats post-dungeon. I understand we're really early in the game where balance is not really a concern, itemization differs etc but we had roughly the same Power and other stats. Is that expected? I don't think there's much I could be messing up mechanically to get such a difference.

    submitted by /u/Scholles
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    I play on Xbox and posted this in the Xbox section but this section is more active so I copied it over here.

    I am a returning player. I haven't played since late 2017 I think. I had mained a GWF and I want to know what I should buy or quests I should start with to get rolling again. I don't remember much and need to rebuild my character and relearn the rotations. I had most of the lower campaigns done and have the boons. I surprisingly have around 7 million AD. I think I sold a legendary mount shortly before I stopped playing. Any guidance is appreciated. I am hearing a lot about augmented companions. The one I have is a purple mercenary with level 11 bonding runes at the moment. Think my equipment has all level 9ish radiant and vorpal enchants. Sorry, going off the top of my head after looking at the character for a few minutes.

    submitted by /u/HolyCrapItsJohn
    [link] [comments]

    Tales of Old Artifact Choice Pack + Pages

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Wayfaring collars

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I haven't chosen the free purple collar yet cause I wanted the initial hype to settle. That said, since the collar is acc. bound I'd like to get the most value out of it (e.g. if I choose to switch it between chars etc). So far it seems Wayfaring collars are most valuable/expensive.

    I main a warlock with a hybrid-heal/dps loadouts. I'm torn between choosing the crit. sev. % or the ap gain % collar. I'd normally go crit. sev. BUT since healers benefit only 50% from crit sev. (and I'm more focused on healing atm), I'm questioning whether the 1.5% effective crit. sev. is worth it over full 3% ap gain (both on epic rarity).

    Discussions in-game with people have lead me nowhere.

    submitted by /u/nooneiseunique
    [link] [comments]

    Bad Time To Check Your Quest Journal...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Contest of Liars 2020. PC and Xbox factions are Helmite Paladin Ghosts, Scarecrows, and Witches. PS4 factions are Ghosts, Scarecrows, and Twig Blights (Razorwoods). Who will win?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Cleric healer enchantments

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I would like to know which weapon and armor enchantments should I use for my alt.

    I was thinking about holy avenger for extra healing over time and shadowclad for extra tankiness, but I heard many telling that vorpal and barkshield are better. Is it true?

    Someone also uses soulforged, but I don't like it way too much...

    submitted by /u/Criccoo
    [link] [comments]

    Normal Zariel Stat Caps

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    what stats are needed for normal Zariel for a dps? thx.

    submitted by /u/A_Gamer2020
    [link] [comments]

    Should I just start over with a brand new room?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    I quit playing right before the module that raised the level cap. I believe it was Under mountain or something like that? I have 3 toons that were basically endgame. I wasn't quite strong enough for the very top tier dungeons but pretty close. With all the new changes I'm reading about, should I just start over?

    submitted by /u/shawnwizzle1130
    [link] [comments]

    Currently i'm playing a Fighter DPS, but the Rogue class is taking my attencion so i ask. Swtich to a Rogue os better ?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Currently i'm playing a Fighter DPS, but the Rogue class is taking my attencion so i'd to know If it's a fun class,a better DPS than Fighter and if its fun ti play

    submitted by /u/willdepa_
    [link] [comments]

    When is the halloween event happening

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    It usually looks cool around halloween in PE? Though i havent been on in halloweentime in like 3 years

    submitted by /u/krittykushxo
    [link] [comments]

    Server progress

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Best way to level server progress in milestone 2 what is everyone doing

    submitted by /u/sinister010
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment