• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    Neverwinter After My Epic ToMM Screenshot.... Look What I Just Took 👀

    Neverwinter After My Epic ToMM Screenshot.... Look What I Just Took ��


    After My Epic ToMM Screenshot.... Look What I Just Took ��

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Me watching my chicken do all the work

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Me inw

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Fun side mission

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    I've been running a new toon for a couple days now and now In Neverdeath I came back across the side quest "A Lich's Lament". I forgot how funny that quest is with the banter of the lich, especially on the second location and when you turn it in to the doom guides. Anyone else enjoy that mission or know of any equally funny ones?

    submitted by /u/j87brown
    [link] [comments]

    Slight Rant: Dev errors and bugs costing the players money

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    I'm an MMO vet, so I totally understand things like obsolete gear, chasing a new carrot, higher level, etc and I'm not talking about those very reasonable and expected things.

    I'm talking about in the last month or so alone either dev choices, bad testing, or bugs have really cost the players a ton of zen, ad, money, time etc.

    First we get the stealth loot table change. Sure they gave us 50 rerolls (basically 4 maybe 5 dungeons depending on chest #) and this was for the greater good but the lack of transparency cost a lot of people far more than 50 rerolls.

    Then we get the loot changes and despite using a ton of rerolls, I didn't see any mount or companion tokens. It wasn't until several days later (my rng is typically trash) when I noticed I randomly got 2 mount tokens in my inventory that I realized they'd been invisible and I'd be spending tons and tons of rerolls to roll PAST them... I mean come on, this is like a 10 minute test check... Again I'm happy there's a new loot system but that doesn't nullify the fact that again rerolls were wasted (especially when we don't have a good way acquiring more 3 a day for vip isnt even 1 full chest of rerolls...).

    Now we've got companions getting nerfed. Ok I'm for it because it was getting a bit excessive but they've know the potential of the chicken for a long time, how did they not stop and think we the stat bumps people can get that they would run them with no real loss to their own character? Add in several other companions that work well and cryptics history to over nerf and we are likely to see a lot of wasted companion tokens for maybe a 3 or so weeks of benefit?

    Mounts... Don't get me started on and I used to enjoy and invest in that are now barely end game functional because my stats dropped at 30% bolster, but... We've got these bugged mounts transferring stats at a ludicrous rate. Again, 10 minutes of testing (clearly cryptic doesn't test grouped up) and this could be avoided. Now granted, the savvy players knew a nerf would happen but there's a lot of casual players that saw it and asked what it was, then went and invested in it. Not every player in this game has mmo experience and very few sit in on every stream and refresh cryptics forum. That's not just a lot of mounts bought wasted but upgrade tokens. I feel the blame here is more on the players but crap test takes some of that because again some people just don't know and want the stats.

    Now we have the rex nerf. It was working like that on preview afaik and had been talked about and known since the swarm nerf. Many people bought the different rex mounts and again, leveled them up to mythic. This one is a big gotcha to me because things stacking isn't new and is often intentional (sometimes not).

    I'm sure there's a ton of things I'm missing, but these oversights and bugs are expensive for the players. Again some of it IS on the players, but some are not. Im at the point where I can complete Zariel as is and just feel like freezing my progress for a bit and not investing in anything because of this stuff. I'm tired of wasting rerolls too.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/KileyCW
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Pages/Tales from the Wondrous Bazaar auctionable?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Icewind Dale/Cloaked Ascendancy vanished???

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    I've been playing for about two months now (Xbox One), and have been flitting around through the various campaigns. I'm level 80, Item Level 21,500, and I'm working my way through the Legacy Campaigns. I've gotten to "The Long Night" in the Icewind Dale campaign, where I'm supposed to pull up the Campaign Window and finish off a step of the campaign . . . but the campaign is not listed in my campaign list!

    I could swear it was in there before, but it appears to have disappeared, along with Cloaked Ascendancy. I was able to get at least that far into Icewind Dale, so I had to have been able to start the campaign at some point, but now it's gone.

    In addition, the River District is locked, and I can't find any way to activate the Cloaked Ascendancy campaign - it too is not listed in the campaign listings.

    Anybody else experience anything like this? Any advice?

    submitted by /u/shidara1
    [link] [comments]

    Ice fishing is.......wow and so fun

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Oh dear lord I just found the first thing in this game i truly hate....Ice fishing whoever coded the quest i hope your next string code fails, that quest is utterly atrocious not only in action but the way it's been set up oh just hold R, E and Q opps you accidently pressed W? well back to the start we will now go under normal circumstances this may and might be might be annoying however surprise surprise there is too be no abandonment here boy the game quite literally forces you to complete the quest or be stuck with it in your Journal for evermore

    submitted by /u/LightingPhoenix
    [link] [comments]

    looking for Devil overlord's Charred remains for the holy water

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Hi, im trying to find "Devil overlord's Charred remains" to refine my holy water, but i can't find it! i have multiple of the other reagents needed but i can't find this one.. i used the search function and there is no answer to my question

    submitted by /u/morbidru
    [link] [comments]

    Companion test project.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    I have companion test project in progress. Have found many viable companions and 4 that do insane dmg with just level 10 or some 😁. Get them to legendary to see whats they can do (two of those 4 are wery rare comps) . Have not test all my legendary arsenal thought. Have 60 legendary companions. Have to test run the lower levels first and run best 20 of them in solo fbi. I make a post when found the Bis ones whom can chalenge xuna and chiken. Total amount of comps i have is around 130. So have plenty of job to do while farm favors. Ultimate test the most potential top 10 i run in ic with same grp and gear etc, one of the time as summoned the whole dungeon. So in few weeks you see list of plus and minus sides.

    I take advices if there is more viable way to test them.

    submitted by /u/WardenHR
    [link] [comments]

    Good sources for CA?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Blademaster. I've put a bunch of time and money in my character and was just informed I need to double my combat advantage to even be taken seriously in a guild that runs relevant content.

    I'm at 60k and was told I need at least 120k.

    I figured now is probably a good time to quit and find a game I enjoy more but I figure I'd maybe get some input first.

    All my other stats are capped so swapping out things for CA would then cause my character to be below cap in other areas. My comps are all BiS, I don't think any mounts give huge CA, I'm just completely stuck.

    submitted by /u/PokeKing303
    [link] [comments]

    Master Crafting Question

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    With the quests for the master of the market (level 4), if you make +1 weapons instead of the base ones is there anyway to convert them to the base level or turn them in at the +1 level or am I just screwed?

    submitted by /u/wmmundy
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow Demon Boots

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    So, when you walk with the shadow demon boots, they make a small sigil/glyph/thing under your feet as you step. They are normally coloured a blueish purple, but I saw someone have them green?

    How?

    Changing appearance colours did nothing for the effect and the standard is, well, the same blue.

    The player was a CW is it makes a difference (class specific??)

    Ideas?

    submitted by /u/nooneiseunique
    [link] [comments]

    Massive lag and crashes PS4

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I'm on ps4 and for almost the past 2 weeks I've been facing extreme lag. I returned after a short holiday and after that I just couldn't play the game. It was another level of lag. I couldn't enter most combat or I would crash, I couldn't move and it took me like 4-5 tries to actually log in properly. I had faced my fair share of neverwinter lag but this was a totally separate level. This was unplayable. I tried everything I could. I tried restarting WiFi, trying seperate networks, reinstalling the game twice, restarting ps4, trying to play at several times in the day to avoid server overdose, rebooting my ps4 or whatever it's called (when you press on the power button and hear the beep twice and then option 5). I was literally out of options. I gave up and submitted a ticket, they said it's probably a bug and they may be able to fix it by next patch. They don't know exactly when it will come out and I don't even know if the patch will solve my problem. I am literally stuck! I couldn't get my milestone 1 rewards and doesn't seem like I'll be able to get my reagent from milestone 2 as well. I will also probably be missing the masquerade event. All I can do is claim my daily vip key and sit in pe without moving too much and hope to get lucky. I can also sometimes if possible get into rtq but soon I crash and have to restart the game basically getting carried. I want to play the game! Any suggestions? Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/entertainer011
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to get pass Daily RAD refining cap?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. I nearly-always get pass daily RAD refining cap of 100k and I always have 60k+ RAD. Is there any way to get pass Daily RAD refining cap?

    submitted by /u/champtzcsgo
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you DEVs!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    I run my comppanion test project. Not have had this mutch fun in a long time. Many comps have insane fun animations. Example blacksmith hammer chase big ass devil is hilarious. Entertainer shoot fireworks etc etc. Alchemist who look like drugdealer throw potions. Just to name them few. Have found some wery usefull companions to test more. Some seems to be broken in some sort of way.

    The guestion is that is there a some sort of bugreport in ps4 options?

    submitted by /u/WardenHR
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign token, go for most recent campaign, or not at all?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm at 22k item level, missing good belt, neck and artifacts. Thinking about buying a token to unlock a campaign so that I have more dungeons than just Rise of Taimat to grind. (I have only done Undermountain 100%).

    Is it a point to buy tokens or will there only be old and obsolete gear? (With Avernus and all).

    Gratefull for input here.

    submitted by /u/thelizardking81
    [link] [comments]

    Envenomed journal for rogue

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Is it worth getting the journal from the zen market for rogues? I have some zen to drop. If it better then the Wyvern-Venom Coated Knives or the other artifacts from ENYO'S Rogue Guide?

    submitted by /u/MTMFDiver
    [link] [comments]

    General Question about Nerfs and the Community

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Question, I noticed many people begging/pleading for a nerf in the twitch forum yesterday and that leads to a question.

    Does anyone who owns an item ever beg for a nerf to their own item or is it generally players who don't possess and item?

    It would seem counterintuitive that a player who grinded their butts off for an item and then spent a ton of resources to upgrade it, would ever ask for a nerf.

    If this is true or mostly true, then that would mean that the people begging for a nerf are the people who don't have an item.

    Why should people who don't have an item have any say about other players' investments? And why would other players who didn't put in the effort to get an item spend so much time begging/whining/crying about an item they don't have. Couldn't they have used all that time they were whining more productively and used that time to farm that item instead.

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    Storyteller's Journals

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    one quick questions. Journals are for sale right now. But is it possible to get pages for the journals? Blank books are not that helpful, or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/m4tsu
    [link] [comments]

    my rogue got stuck

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Stuck at level 19

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    I'm new to this game and am only level 19 yet, but I can't level up anymore because I don't have any challenges to complete anymore. How do I get more challenges? sgt Knox has nothing, there are no sparkles and I don't know what to do. Can someone please tell me how I can get more xp if I have no challenges? Really need some help pls

    submitted by /u/TheRealTheToxicFlame
    [link] [comments]

    Reforger's Unlock question(s).

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    I just unlocked Zariel favors, apparently I missed the first two weeks? Because of this I can't collect favor on the stuff for the first two weeks? I also can't buy the reforgers for the first two weeks now?? OKay so now if I don't buy this one, then I can't buy the thing(s) i need to upgrade the weapons? How screwed am I by having missed the first two reforgers blessings? Is there anything I can do or am I stuck now?

    submitted by /u/NinjaEnt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment