• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    Neverwinter I am a brand new player and I keep dying a bunch in the undermountain campaign (Xbox)

    Neverwinter I am a brand new player and I keep dying a bunch in the undermountain campaign (Xbox)


    I am a brand new player and I keep dying a bunch in the undermountain campaign (Xbox)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    I just started playing about two weeks ago and I'm already level 80 with an item score of 13k. I read in multiple place she best way to gain item level is to do the undermountain campaign but I keep dying against regular enemy's and im having to use a bunch of potions to stay alive. Can anyone please help me?

    submitted by /u/Coleosis7854
    [link] [comments]

    Abys chick vs bul pup

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    I'm a warlock dps and currently farming ad every day. I wish to upgrade my companion for better damage, which companion would be better the abyssal chicken or the bulette pup in terms of stats, price, and overall dps?

    submitted by /u/BogDingDong
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get a group to play with on neverwinter on Xbox

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    This is my first time making one of these so I'm sorry if it doesn't come out right but I've been playing neverwinter for a while being off and on bc of how boring it can get when u play solo so I was hoping I could get a little group together even if your pretty low level since I have other characters it would make grinding on this game a lot more bearable for me and it would be fun

    submitted by /u/Im_Misterice
    [link] [comments]

    Streamlining the fun out of the game

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Upon a second look at the hunt gear I concluded that almost every T3 piece is, "if X, get Y flat amount of power" and not actually worths a third look.

    Some of it is probably BiS, but also, the laziest set of hunt gear we ever seen. Not lazy in the sense that they did not work on it much, but lazy, because it was deliberately designed to not actually affect balance or builds whatsoever. Flat number of power to be disposable later for higher flat numbers.

    Just a reminder, Omu had a ranged arms, an encounter arms and 5% of power from primal from chult.

    People know that all gear will be changed eventually, but making people to just pump numbers on their character sheet will eventually bore them out of it. Like wow, 7500 > 5000 I guess I change to... whatwasitsname?

    Or just what I plan to do, not have it, because it's not fun to grind, not interesting to get and not worth to use.

    I hope mod20 hunts will turn it around and will have more than slight variations of the same idea of „ifsomething,flatpowerbonus".

    submitted by /u/Theraxin
    [link] [comments]

    Does thamaturge wizards paragon feat "relative haste" work when I am also using "chilling advantage" paragon feat.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Can't group up with a friend

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    My friend and I are trying to group up im lvl 70 he's lvl5 and it keeps saying he's too low lvl any idea why

    submitted by /u/imafuckinchuro
    [link] [comments]

    What do you *wish for* in this game?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Personally, I like to ponder what if scenarios and I'd like to see what others think about the game.

    If I could change one thing in Neverwinter, it would be the cost of zen and zen items. This would help solve a lot of the grind issues at end game by making higher end runestones, insignias, mounts and upgrade tokens more accessible for all.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Disastrous-Success19
    [link] [comments]

    Valindra's Lair

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    So, as the title says, it's time for me to defeat Valindra. I'm a lvl 80 Rouge assassin. I Went to go in for the que to do the epic dungeon, but it shows that it's locked because my "item level is too low". How do I fix this? What do I need to do to unlock it?

    submitted by /u/TNT_613
    [link] [comments]

    A question about warlock healer feats,

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    I've retrained my feats again and am wondering what would be more beneficial, essence of time or essence of power, I've tried both and I retained my powers now to change a different feat but I just don't know if there's a clearly superior choice between essence of time or essence of power, if anyone knows which one is more practical or useful could you let me know

    submitted by /u/kerjam141
    [link] [comments]

    TIL

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Screwing around Soshenstar river found out I can use the kayak from sea of moving ice to navigate river.

    submitted by /u/jimdandy2rescue
    [link] [comments]

    Do a lot of players use microphones to chat in end game dungeons?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Like what percent of players use them in end game?

    submitted by /u/KidSamples
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarians

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Hey uh why the fuck are mostly all of the barb feats trash? And why the hell would I want to spend 5 second out of combat for a small mag dot? And am I supposed to take 6% less damage over getting fucked by a long daze if I don't battle rage when rampage is up? Man if only we were pre mod 16 level of customization still, while having all the goodies that post gives us.

    submitted by /u/ida_ra
    [link] [comments]

    Help game keep crashing

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Hi i start my journey with this game but when i am at the end of Sleeping Dragon Bridge (after kill knight on horse) my game crash. I try to create new char but it still crashing. Someone have this problem and know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/DvL162
    [link] [comments]

    What is the current best way for me to farm AD?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    For context i am a level 59 warlock im still fairly new to the game but im loving it a lot so far. I find it really hard to believe the small amount of AD per random dungeon run will the ammount improve or does random skirmishes (once i unlock them) also make a big difference?

    submitted by /u/Clararitz
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Refine/Can't Complete Enchanting Mission

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Hi, I just started playing after a long absence and I have a stuck mission. I've read several references to it being bugged and impossible to complete, but I'm hoping someone knows a workaround.

    I have followed the step-by-step instructions to refine with Bradda. I have completed each step in order, but the option to refine the ring is greyed out.

    I've tried all the troubleshooting steps that I've found online, but none of them have had any effect. Regardless of which menu or method I use, the option to refine is always greyed out.

    I have the points, the marks and all the necessary items accoring to the steps and the screen info. There is no explanation on-screen or error message to give a clue why my ability to refine is locked out.

    submitted by /u/Jeremiah12LGeek
    [link] [comments]

    Gear farming

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Where's the best place to farm gear? I'm 25k IL Pally tank.

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest way to farm Liar's Charms

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Hello, this is my first year doing the liars festival and i want to get everything i can before it ends so whats the best way to farm charms? In PE from pumpkins? From mobs? And if so where is the best place to kill mobs for them? Oh and i was also wondering if the witch's sash also comes from bags like the bristles? Anyway thanx in advance for any helpful tips

    submitted by /u/Beyond-the-shado
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment