• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Neverwinter Can we have this little guy as a companion or as a mount even. Look so cool!

    Neverwinter Can we have this little guy as a companion or as a mount even. Look so cool!


    Can we have this little guy as a companion or as a mount even. Look so cool!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Leveling

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Anyone know the quickest way to level and is there someone that can help me I am losing my mind leveling all my toons again.

    submitted by /u/IamGetinRepZ
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player - What class to invest in?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Hello Everyone,

    I played regularly until about Mod 13 and then demands of a new family reduced my play time to pretty much zero.

    Kids are now older and I feel like I can sneak in a couple of hours a couple of times a week at night.

    Prior to stopping play. I had an equipped alt for each class and a near BiS on my Paladin, Cleric, and GWF.

    I have pretty good resources still on my account that would likely allow me to quickly equip ONE character with most of the buyable items. (Enchants, mounts, insignias, collars, etc..)

    Given that I will have 6-8 hours of play time weekly with maybe the occasional splurge at the cost of sleep.

    What class would likely allow me to maximize my playtime (not waste time looking for groups, high demand, etc.)

    I am thinking my Paladin (Switching between Tank or Healer)

    Looking for some reinforcement on this direction before I blow my stockpile.

    Thanks in advance and other class recommendations welcome.

    submitted by /u/sadus671
    [link] [comments]

    BHE in Icewind Pass?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    So I got the legacy quest this week to do HEs in the Icewind Dale. Is there any timer to when the Epic HE appears in Icewind Pass? The worst thing is that you can't change instances either. Do I have to wait an eternity to get a BHE? Or is there a timer for it? Is there some way to trigger it?

    I fucking hate these HE legacy quests

    submitted by /u/Intern3tHer0
    [link] [comments]

    Key Binding 7 on PC

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Hi all, I am trying to figure out what the 7 key does in combat. I know that out of combat, it is used to mount. But it turns into an icon with three meteor-looking flames when I am actively fighting. I tried to google it - to no avail. Thanks in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/iDreamofEevee
    [link] [comments]

    Hey can we get a gore chain fix please?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Yeah hi, gore covered chains are broken for solo players. Just let us play the new expansion without being 8 hour players. I am a 2 hour a day player...... I am not going to discord and abuse the set up for chains with 4 others. GL fix pls. Will respond to posts. Also months into mod 19.

    submitted by /u/eddeadcosta
    [link] [comments]

    Masquerades of liars event

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Is there a cap on crunchy treats? I can't collect more for some reason.

    submitted by /u/Quiet-Strike1192
    [link] [comments]

    What to but with Guild Marks?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I'm almost at cap with Guild Marks due to the current 2x event and I have even more to donate. Is there anything worth buying with it?

    submitted by /u/Nico_arki
    [link] [comments]

    Item Converted to Fashion Disappears

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    I played years ago, but just started over with a new character.

    I converted a chest armour to a fashion item using the inventory. It disappeared and cannot be found anywhere. It isn't in any of the fashion tabs or my inventory tabs.

    I'm hoping to solve it before I try converting anything else. Does anyone know what might have happened? Is there a way to get it back?

    Edit: I managed to find it under the "Gear" tab for library appearance items, but I had wanted to put it in the fashion tab to combine it with something else. I suspect that isn't possible, which is unfortunate. If there is a way to convert items to fashion that can actually be used in the fashion tab, that would be great.

    submitted by /u/Jeremiah12LGeek
    [link] [comments]

    new teleport stones

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    are these stones active yet, if so how the heck do you use them.

    on ps4

    submitted by /u/Sheep_hunter18
    [link] [comments]

    is Drizzt panther broken

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    anyone have issues with Drizzt panther not being normal when doing the spinward rise cult assault ?

    https://reddit.com/link/jibrwn/video/n3s519b9wev51/player

    submitted by /u/Elirathia
    [link] [comments]

    Question about broom mount

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    What do you need to make it and where do you go to assemble it? I have 1x sash, 1x stick and 20x bristles.

    submitted by /u/cactustrav77
    [link] [comments]

    Stat caps?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Can someone post each stats cap? I keep finding different answers. Especially concerned about defense. I know it varies by area but like whats the ultimate cap (like zariels challenge master)?

    submitted by /u/isaaaiiiaaahhh
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock summon comp build

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    I've out up something on here sort of similar to this before, but the summoned comp builds are becoming much more popular it seems and would be my preferred playstyle with my warlock if I could manage it. Anyone got any build advice on this? So far I've got my chicken, 3x warlords inspiration and lliiras bell. Working on my indomitable and darks but got r9s in slot for now. Anything else I need to be looking out for to make this viable? Also, if anyone knows a good comp besides chicken or xuna that could deal damage decently lmk, I'm not not sold on the aesthetic of the chicken and cant afford xuna yet.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Mount Upgrade Pack ...missing?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    I see articles about the 'free' mount upgrade pack, but I can't find it in the zen store or reclaim agent. I also saw something about a bug and the devs taking it away. Anyone have more info than this?

    submitted by /u/jaylaxel
    [link] [comments]

    Crash course?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Hey yall I haven't played since mod 17 and I want to hop back in. Is there anything important I need to know? Are tanks and heals still needed so much or is the meta just all damage classes? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ap3xPho3nix
    [link] [comments]

    Star or simril this year?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Will this companion be available this winter event? I noticed on the wiki it says earlier than mod 16 so I wasn't sure if it was still available. Also what is the active bonus?

    submitted by /u/isaaaiiiaaahhh
    [link] [comments]

    Hunter Ranger Rings

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Hi, i just started to search the best rings for my hunter ranger. I saw that Ring of Fallen Power is very nice but i can't choose my second ring option. My options are Shadowstalker+5 which is very hard, ring of brutal fiend for burst mob damages or i forgot the name which increases encounter power for %3. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/morlisonylmz
    [link] [comments]

    Pres wards question

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Is it still better to sell in stacks of 10? Didnt realise but from the last time I played I'm currently sat on (going buy current pricing on the AH) around 1.4M AD.

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    Wandering Scarecrow: Is it worth it?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm a new player and needed some help. Just like the title mentioned, is it worth it? If yes, what class does it suitable with?

    submitted by /u/benderlast24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment