• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    Neverwinter it's not a myth!

    Neverwinter it's not a myth!


    it's not a myth!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    I really wish wizards had staves instead of orbs...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Title says it all.

    submitted by /u/RangerHopton
    [link] [comments]

    Polling Rate & Keyboard Input delay issues

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I'm trying to play this game on a Arch Linux OS and i'm having issues with my 1000 hz polling rate mouse ( can't play with it at all ) and my keyboard inputs are kind of delaying themselves to be pressed

    May i ask if you guys know anything about this, and how to fix this? thank you o/

    submitted by /u/NerveOfTheUniverse
    [link] [comments]

    Black Owlbear Mount

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Is there any place other than the Tarmalune Trade House to get the Black Owlbear Mount?
    My wife is wanting it. I saw that is was a give away for the PC, but can find nothing for the PS4.
    Thanks

    submitted by /u/SelShrynn
    [link] [comments]

    At what level is it useful to sell items in the AH?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Are items found under 60th level just not worth the bother? I'm AD starved... :)

    I have a 57th level Wizard and a 26th level Fighter.

    submitted by /u/Redfist67
    [link] [comments]

    HR Support Build

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Fyi, its spendy to cross over from dps to support.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ngThNsKiG1g

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    Leg T-Rex Pack

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Got this legendary choice pack from a lockbox, Commander and Warpainted, should I sell it or keep it? I'm a level 80 CW

    submitted by /u/littlemalevolent
    [link] [comments]

    TOMM weapon drops.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    So do these drop from the trial or do you have to buy them with currency/items gained from the trial? Do the drops happen at end of phases or end of trial? If yes to the first question, what is the drop rate?

    submitted by /u/ErnieHophkins
    [link] [comments]

    WANT TO CHANGE MY PROFESSION (PC)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    I know that you can level all the professions you like, no matter wich you chosed first. (idk how to do that yet though). But anyways, I'll like to switch from Alchemy to Tailoring, wich I think could be more enjoyable. Alchemy seems a lot to learn, and with Tailoring I can craft pants, shirts, etc, that me and my friends can use. If anyone knows if there's a way to switch my main profession it'll be great.

    submitted by /u/heathcliff1234
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon's Bane Trophie

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Is there any "quick" method to reach this trophie? Or i've to kill all the dragons spawn from the heroic encounters / well of the dragons on the dedicated map ?
    Which enemy are actually considerd "dragon" ?

    submitted by /u/xEvoRaiJiN
    [link] [comments]

    What are hardcore quests and how do I do them?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Tank (Weapon Enchantment)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    I currently have a rank 11 holy vorpal that I am using, but I know bronze woods is the best for tanks and they are so expensive at high levels. Is it ok to stay with the vorpal and bronzewoods don't stack and theirs usually two tanks in a trial

    submitted by /u/Zing1972
    [link] [comments]

    Auction House Question.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    Alright,

    I had placed an item for sale in the AH 5 days ago for 5.4mil. The listing expired and I recieved it back in the mail. I always thought you were reimbursed with the posting cost too? Because I didnt get any AD back.

    If someone could correct or explain this to me, I'd appreciate it. This is my first time selling on the AH. My guild mates are telling me that this isn't typical.

    submitted by /u/Sleeep3rr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment