• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Neverwinter Happy Halloweiner to all the Neverwintonians!!!

    Neverwinter Happy Halloweiner to all the Neverwintonians!!!


    Happy Halloweiner to all the Neverwintonians!!!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Halloween games night for the alliance. Nice turn out!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Pinata Item Pool

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    I've noticed whilst breaking my Pinata's for the Sash that different areas will give different loot. For example, in Avernus it will sometimes drop Maps and in Master of the Hunt I would get Fomorian Concoction. I think this happens because the Pinata is technically a mob and then shares Loot drops with monters in the area. My concern is, does this remove the Sash from the item pool? If so, where should I open them?

    submitted by /u/Krazedkarl
    [link] [comments]

    Whisper's Hood of Quiet

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    The hood is a new head piece from the T3 hunt in Avernus and from what I am seeing online is states that it increases Speed. It doesn't say movement speed, just speed so does does that mean it is just movement or does it increase attack speed as well? If anyone can confirm this that would be great.

    submitted by /u/August_Reign
    [link] [comments]

    Avernus Hunts

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    i'm on ps4 and see a lot of people looking for hunts in Avernus. given the gear from milestone 2 hunts don't look that interesting, what are they farming, and why aren't they waiting until the milestone 3 hunts which look like they drop better gear to use their lures?

    submitted by /u/A_Gamer2020
    [link] [comments]

    What next for me to upgrade?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    With a legendary augment comp, should I push for rank 15 empowereds all before I get my rank 15 enchantments? I don't fully understand the math behind what I receive from my comp compared to my base radiants.

    submitted by /u/SafeAtTribal
    [link] [comments]

    Witches Sash Question

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Why is everyone saying "Dont kill it in one hit, hit it as many times as u can with weak at wills" why would it matter how many times u hit it? Its still RNG and items dont drop till it breaks.... So im kinda confused. What does killing it slowly change???

    submitted by /u/Beyond-the-shado
    [link] [comments]

    Companion drop from juma still bound?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Hey I thought mounts and comps were unbound now? Got a companion today and it was AB

    submitted by /u/DoctorR24
    [link] [comments]

    Couple of Questions

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    1. At the end game level what race is better for damage output, Half Orc (10% Crit Sev.) or Dragonborn (3% damage)
    2. Companion Soradiel - How good is she as a summoned companion? And how much Crit Sev. does she give at legendary?
    3. What is the best artifact for armor penetration? If possible best one with power and armor pen.
    submitted by /u/MoraBlj
    [link] [comments]

    I lost My mount before i could equip it

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    I lost My mount before i could equip it In the Quest Mount of your own, I accidentally pressed DISCARD and not equip, any idea on how i can get another one? need some help

    submitted by /u/Homicder
    [link] [comments]

    I hit level 70 which campaigns should i work on?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    I have been working on Tyranny of dragons and acqusitions incorperated and just started working on elemental evil. Which one should i do next?

    submitted by /u/Clararitz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment