• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Neverwinter Where does Pants of the Keeper come from?

    Neverwinter Where does Pants of the Keeper come from?


    Where does Pants of the Keeper come from?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Fix paladin cryptic it was soo good in mod 15!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Teleportation Hubs

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Companion question

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Ok,which is better to get to legendary, Laughing skull or Staldorff ?

    submitted by /u/Baird34
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Trade a Rank 12 for legendary mount or buy for 2.9mill AD

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Mystagogue Companions and Redcap Powrie Companions Pack Giveaway

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Hello redditors,

    I have yet another two codes to give away, as before one code for the Mystagogue Companion and one for the Redcap Powrie Companion, to enter simply place a comment in the thread below, and you will be entered! The competition will be up for 24 hours (until the 10/08/2020 at 12:30 pm EDT), after which I will choose two lucky winners at random, and send out the codes!

    Good luck to all!

    Edit 01: Sorry for missing this this time, the giveaway is for PC only!

    submitted by /u/Teonas01
    [link] [comments]

    Aug comp warden ranger

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Currently running the icosahedron ioun stone. Purple ATM.

    I currently have enough to either upgrade it to leg or to buy a bulette pup.

    Would it be worth picking up a bulette pup with it being bis instead of taking the stone to leg and just getting a pup later?

    submitted by /u/Yamahixi
    [link] [comments]

    Avernus T1 hunts

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    First lockbox key.. with a sale coupon.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Looking for an Alpha Compy. I offer 600K in AD + 54 x Enchanting Stone rank 5

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Neverwinter PC. According to the wiki, you can only buy/sell up to 5000z per transaction on the Astral Diamond exchange...

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    So how come, on my server, theres a guy thats posted a Buy offer on the Astral Diamond Exchange, wanting to buy 37 million Zen?

    If its first in first out like the wiki says, Then no one will ever be able to get Zen until this guy gets his 37million zen, right?

    submitted by /u/ItsATerribleLife
    [link] [comments]

    Mount Lists Updated

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Shield transmog ideas?!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Hi! I need some good ideas for a shield transmog for my pally! The shields all seem so big I don't get to see my toon, tia and have a great time! 😊💖✌🏼

    submitted by /u/warrpony
    [link] [comments]

    Faithful initiate question

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Hi all, quick question, I'm a cleric healer, got myself a faithful initiate is it worth fully upgrading her or should I save up for polar bear cub? Thanks in advance for any help 😁👍

    submitted by /u/sherriffcleeton
    [link] [comments]

    Will Eyes of the Divine be visible if I wear my fashion, like the main hand appearance item? Also, can I dye eyes of the divine?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Mount requisition tokens

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    I have a question about mount requisition tokens. The wiki says they give you a mount that lasts for 5 hours. However, I've been playing more than 5 hours and still have the mount. I know the wiki is pretty outdated so I was wondering if that had changed. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cthulhuite
    [link] [comments]

    What's the 2nd best artifacts to have for a hunter ranger?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    All the builds I see have the storytellers journals and i need to put some artifacts that I can obtain right now, the ones i have right now are: staff of flowers, blast sceptre, music box, trobriand ring, my staff of flowers is my active as its the highest upgraded currently, is this setup ok for a dps or are there any other artifacts I should get (besides storyteller journals)

    submitted by /u/kerjam141
    [link] [comments]

    Devout Cleric - Mark of Divinity

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Clerics Mark of Divinity is a great heal (when you have the player pre-targeted). 1700 magnitude heal plus the 5% extra healing on top of that is wonderful. However, when it comes to quickly swapping to another character during combat - forget it! It's next to impossible. Even more so when everyone is stacked up together. Now, I play on the PS4 so it might be a bit easier on PC, but I still think they could stand to improve upon this mechanic.

    I have a simple and I believe effective solution to this; let us mark as many people as we want!

    If we want it only on the tank, then the tank gets 100% of that 1700 healing magnitude. If we mark two people, then it's split 850/850. If we mark all five in a dungeon run, then the healing magnitude would be 340. This would give us better control and help with group healing. As of right now, we have Healing Word and Bastion of Health (and that has been nerfed by being split between how many are in the circle.) If being able to mark how ever many we want and splitting the magnitude seems to be too powerful, then slightly nerf it to 1500 healing magnitude or something.

    I know they have the feat where if you hold it for the full duration, it will heal anyone nearby the one marked for (i think) 800 healing magnitude. That's nice, but it's very limited range and that's a 2.5 second group heal cast time.

    I really have no complanits about Devout Clerics aside from this simply because the targeting system is such a mess. Let me know if you think this would be a decent solution! If not, tell me why!

    submitted by /u/Grumpymonk30
    [link] [comments]

    Up to Date Advice on Race Importance?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I returned last month and play as a GWF, DPS. I'm already doing good with BiS gear and doing great damage... but I'm tired of being an ugly DB and not being able to wear helmets! 😅

    So after trying to find up to date info I have to pose the question - How much on a % scale does race matter in M19?

    I would rather switch back to a Human, Elf or the new race, but I need to know how much it'll affect me. I see older posts saying it won't make a noticeable difference, others saying it will, but it's old info.

    Many thanks 😁

    submitted by /u/SeniorsOldSocs
    [link] [comments]

    What needs to be completed in order to go to the River District?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    I have access to everywhere else but the River District is still blocked.

    submitted by /u/Dawg_in_NWA
    [link] [comments]

    Fighter advice

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    I'm building my fighter to be a dps/tanker and make endgame content. Should I focus in dps or tank build to reach endgame faster? If u have some tips for tank or fighter dps would be great too.

    submitted by /u/GodKalesh
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to NW what should I expect?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Last time I played was mod 15 so lmk what to expect

    submitted by /u/YRU-Gae
    [link] [comments]

    50 Reroll Token Pack in the Rewards Claim Agent

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    When I logged on today there was a 50 pack of reroll tokens available.

    It seems to have been given to everyone, since I rarely use rerolls. I always forget that's a thing :/

    submitted by /u/Larkias
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a "unsheath weapons" button?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    I'm a ranger, and I quite dislike having my bow float on my back..

    submitted by /u/mcmanybucks
    [link] [comments]

    How to heal endgame in Neverwinter - Mechanics?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Hi all, new Neverwinter player. Loving the game thus far.

    I have a pally tank and a rogue assassin dps, and I think I understand the key mechanics of each.

    For pally healing, though, I am struggling with something super basic... How do I heal? Not "how do I set up my spells and powers and stats and know which button to press when"... I mean, how do I actually target someone to heal them? In WoW, I used to be able to select a party member almost instantly as a target of a heal using F1-F5 buttons (and it would go in order of party visual, with F1 targeting the top party member, F2 targeting the second party member, etc... until F5 would target the bottom party member), and separately I could set a focus target and create macros to cast at focus target with an extra button press (e.g. Q button for cast spell normally, and shift-Q button for cast spell on pre-specified focus target).

    In Neverwinter, I seem to have to physically move my targeting reticle in the center of the screen over a specific player to cast a single heal/buff on them... It's driving me nuts. In the middle of hectic combat, I often spend a decent chunk of time just trying to target the person with the low health...

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Row199
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment