• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Neverwinter Lomm end chest. It can happend. Never give up. Lol

    Neverwinter Lomm end chest. It can happend. Never give up. Lol


    Lomm end chest. It can happend. Never give up. Lol

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    I took this picture of my OP, I thought he would be reddit worthy!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Ignore Player list

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I was under the impression that if you added someone to your ignore list then you wouldn't be placed in a random queue with that player. Is that not the case? Twice recently I've been in a random queue with a player that I had on my ignored list.

    submitted by /u/arieswytch
    [link] [comments]

    Ring of the Condemned +5 = Bo Jackson in Tecmo bowl XD

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Optional Bonus Round in Harvester of Nightmares

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Does the extra participation token drop when you turn in the quest or directly from the bosses? The quest doesn't seem to keep track of whether you did the bonus round or not.

    I got 1 token from the quest turn-in the first time after I did it but I still had 1 of the 2 normal random ones left, so I have no idea if I need to keep doing the bonus round or not, and haven't been able to get an answer shouting in PE either.

    submitted by /u/alistairetheblu
    [link] [comments]

    Quest

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Me and my friend started recently and we got to right before tower district, and my friend doesn't have the quest but I do, any solutions?

    submitted by /u/WolfieSixx
    [link] [comments]

    Somebody knows what I have to do here ?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Advice on which campaign to do now?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Hiya! This is my first time getting to level 80, I just completed the undermountain campaign, and I am at a loss of what to do now. Any idea which campaign I should do now to get better gear? Thank you in advance ♥

    submitted by /u/MissEcyan
    [link] [comments]

    Best Dungeon/skirmishes to farm for the new rare drop system? They said longer and harder dungeons have a higher drop rate for things. Thoughts?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Critical strike and healing, whats it all about?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    As a newer player I have been working towards getting the stats on my two toons as close to cap as possible. For my devout cleric, that meant 90k for crit but I have been told by multiple people that I am doing it wrong. It was suggested that for heals only, that there is no practical cap on crit and that I want it as high as possible for my devout build and to shoot for a 1.25 ratio of crit to power for the most effective healing ability. ie: 160k crit w/ 135k power as an example. I can find no official information on this and wanted to determine is this indeed the best way to build for end game heals?

    submitted by /u/Evildodge
    [link] [comments]

    Any DC Zariel builds?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    For heals the power with HP looks difficult/pricey to reach.

    For DPS there are a lot of stats to cap, CA, power and HP.

    submitted by /u/_____score
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best sum companion for a fighter tank?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Legendary mount from dungeons.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Good morning, so I have behind me really a many different dungeons (Random) and I don't have any one mount. This really can hit?

    I have only: Wards, Genie's Gifts and Scrolls of Raise Dead/Raise Dead Team.

    submitted by /u/Leanaris
    [link] [comments]

    Blood lust boon

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    I was told it was not beat for warlocks as it's not working , is it working properly now, if any PC guys can enlighten.

    Thx

    submitted by /u/farooqaxam
    [link] [comments]

    Buy Zen.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Hi, I want buy Zen for Astral Diamond but I never do it, so I don't know if I can to do. I play in PC and please players for a detailed explanation of how it is done. Can I choose "buy Zen" and they will go straight to my inventory?

    Second question - can I change the race of the character?

    submitted by /u/Leanaris
    [link] [comments]

    Eku's Titivated Lion

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Where can I get the Eku's Titivated Lion? I cant find any info about it.

    anyone knows?

    thanks

    JD

    submitted by /u/daclubkid
    [link] [comments]

    Redeemed companion pack

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Which companion is the best from this pack for a dps Barbarian

    submitted by /u/CreeveUrthnox
    [link] [comments]

    Bell of Empowerment

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    How does it work? Yes im running 3 12k armor pen but i never notice a damage difference when i active it, am i triggering it wrong?

    submitted by /u/XXXartifacttzz
    [link] [comments]

    Professions - Is it worth it and is there a good walkthrough (text)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Ever since professions were overhauled, I attempted to follow the quest line and understand the changes, figuring since I maxed all the profession out in the older version I thought it would be a simple transition. Instead I found it more complex and tedious. As I tried to follow the quest line, I got to the point where it required a significant grind to get the required 500K credits for the last upgrade and I moved on. So I ask, are professions worth it and if so, is there a good guide on how to earn a decent steady income of AD from the items I would create? I assume AD is really the only benefit professions offer, so I'd be interested to know what else I could do with them.

    submitted by /u/bigmac0017
    [link] [comments]

    The Seer quest missing

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    I've just realised that my level 50 character doesn't have The Seer quest finished (my alt does).

    I don't think it ever started and the door to the left of the throne can't be used.

    Have they taken it away? Or did I miss a trigger somewhere. Knox doesn't have it as a quest.

    I don't have the campaign either.

    submitted by /u/Curufir
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player, sort of - questions about game

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Played this game when it first launched years ago. Enjoyed leveling a LOT, but dungeons were pretty trash - mostly just healer kite trash mobs while tank derp derps and DPS focus boss. Again - this was at the very beginning of launch like the first month or so. Im HOPING things have changed ((and assume they have, no way was that was sustainable or fun)).

    What are dungeons like now? Do tanks actually tank? Is the game worth playing in 2020 if you're the type of person who likes doing dungeons?

    thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Necrologyx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment