• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Neverwinter Help can't get thru

    Neverwinter Help can't get thru


    Help can't get thru

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Githyanki armor and weapons?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Are there any gith[yanki] armor and weapons in the game? They showed the race in their traditional silver armor with what I assume is the silver sword. Are these attainable, at least cosmetically?

    submitted by /u/Almindor
    [link] [comments]

    Warden or hunter?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Witch is better and why?

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Can any1 reccomend for a hunter ranger

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Can you reccomend a augment? companion and what should I choose for my artifact weapon powers i got legion guard weapons witch powers should i choose? Artifact powers on the weapons

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Activity

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:40 PM PST

    I used to play the game years ago on my ps4 and i'm thinking about starting over on pc but want to ask if the game is still active in 2020 and worth getting into again

    submitted by /u/PrimalFear107
    [link] [comments]

    Vanguard Fighter Stats Help

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:39 AM PST

    Pirates king retreat bug?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:13 PM PST

    Twice in a row I've tried to complete the dungeon, and everytime it gets to the anchor part the while party falls right through the ship. Are there plans to fix this ?

    submitted by /u/MrFlamango
    [link] [comments]

    Masterworks and AD

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Many people's comments on doing Masterworks is that it's a waste of AD. I'm advancing thru them, but so far I've not used any AD. When is AD used in the MW process? I get maps from SH, use the materials from the maps, so it's costing me some time. The crafting is costing me gold, but I have plenty of that. Just wondering if there is an AD sink I'm not aware of.

    submitted by /u/aced_sto
    [link] [comments]

    Yester Hill?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:14 AM PST

    How do you get this encounter to appear? I've been at it for days. Swapping instances, full and empty, doing every encounter around, leaving encounsters, logging in at different times. No one in chat has seen it appear, others are waiting just like me. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/Craphex
    [link] [comments]

    Armour from past modules

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:11 AM PST

    Where could you get seal trader armour from past modules? For example, I wanted to get primal armour as a transmute for my ranger but since seals of the brave aren't used anymore, you can't get the armour from the seal trader. Is there any way to get these old armour? Could they drop from master expeditions? Or are they just unobtainable now? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/doedoe21doe
    [link] [comments]

    gold bonus and IC itens

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:34 AM PST

    do you guys know if gold bonus works on selling itens?

    also, i was saving to buy the ic itens and as a surprise, the neck part went something like 40k cheaper in 2 days! do you guys know why?

    submitted by /u/J_Marreta
    [link] [comments]

    Rusted old key

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:19 AM PST

    So I logged in today and went to vallenhas to do some weeklies and noticed a key on the table by Alaric. It says it's a rusted old key that once opened a chest in the castle. It sparkles like you should be able to interact and the name is in green like an interactable object but nothing happens. Anyone know anything about it?

    submitted by /u/j87brown
    [link] [comments]

    How to reach 23k IL ?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:02 PM PST

    Hi everyone, Ive just reached 22k IL by gearing everything up at 1200 IL except weapons. I've got rank 9 bonding runestone and 1010 companion's equipment. I was thrilled to get close to the IL for zariel and IC but i find myself kind of stuck because everything at this point looks incredibly expensive. Any ideas on what should i start working on ?

    submitted by /u/Nicoljino
    [link] [comments]

    Can I exchange gear between toons

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:14 AM PST

    I'm recently back into the game and I wanted to know if I can transfer gear from one of my characters to the other? I have 2 level 70 characters but one is far more geared then the other. While they are different classes I wanted to exchange mods and maybe rings/necklace between them but I've never done it before so I don't know how or if it can even be done

    submitted by /u/ewok2989
    [link] [comments]

    Paladin healer - need advice

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Hello guys, I made yesterday new character - paladin healer with new race ( I wanted a healer so took opportunity) and I'm not sure if its good choice. Is paladin healer any good? Or is it better to focus on tank paladin? Just hit 30 lvl and wondering which paragon path take to easly get to lvl cap - is it easier to play as a tank and later make healer loadout? Thanks for reply and sorry for chaos writing - Im at work:P

    submitted by /u/Kadiusz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment