• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Neverwinter All of us got xbox1, so we could play together

    Neverwinter All of us got xbox1, so we could play together


    All of us got xbox1, so we could play together

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:16 AM PST

    Necklace and belt of embellishment?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:07 PM PST

    Where does it come from I'm gonna try n get 1 as a drop ty =D

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Undermountain bug?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:55 PM PST

    In order to unlock expedition to terminus "Requires completion of the "Hot Pursuit" quest". There is no such active nor completed quest in my quest journal and I've finished all of the current expeditions as well as Tearulai's quests.

    I have no idea how to proceed with Undermountain campaign.What am I supposed to do?Am I missing something?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/CigaretteSmokingMaan
    [link] [comments]

    Just hit lvl 60

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:53 PM PST

    I've done my research but im still confused, what I should do now? Starting the druid questline or play camapaigns? I've read it is better to wait lvl 80, complete undermountain and then play others campaign. Also, I have some untouched zones like mount hotenow, should I complete them? Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/ranikirn
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter works on M1 Macs via Crossover

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:03 PM PST

    For the other new M1 (Apple Silicon) Mac users out there, Neverwinter works via Crossover and the Big Sur MacOS 11.1 beta update. No need for Boot Camp anymore!

    submitted by /u/Socialnomad
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the strategy for Tiamats Temple?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:38 PM PST

    I ran this for he first time today and pretty much got my ass handed to me and I dont think I was very helpful to.the group.

    submitted by /u/Dawg_in_NWA
    [link] [comments]

    How long will Zariel's Favor continue to drop?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:20 PM PST

    For those with Reforger's Blessings, how long can we continue to work on our Milestones?

    For those without Blessings, even though they can't advance old Milestones, how long can they continue to gather Favor to trade at the vendor?

    submitted by /u/nwgamer0
    [link] [comments]

    Clarification on cleric healing and divinity regeneration?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Hi, friends! I was gone for a couple months and came back to find they'd patched some of the classes (huzzah!) but I'm really confused about how the divinity changes work, and I can't find anything online to clarify.

    Bluntly put: how do you regenerate divinity during fights? The Tab feature no longer does that, but instead places Mark of Divinity on a target and does a small heal (Light of Divinity) upon tapping, or triggers Angel of Life (every 180 seconds). I can't tell if I'm burning through my divinity because of overhealing, or if there is some regen feature I'm totally missing? I do have Expanded Faith (class feature) and Cycle of Prayer (feat), which are supposed to help with that a little. Also, is it crucial to have both Soothe and Blessing of Light as my At-Wills? I feel like I'm prone to accidently clicking them and using divinity unintentionally, so I have Sacred Flame as my fail-safe from myself with Soothe as my secondary ability.

    All in all it seems pretty straight forward and I'm stoked to be able to heal with my cleric again, but I'm reluctant to run epics until I have my divinity issue sorted out. Thanks in advance for any advice, and happy questing!

    Edit: One other note: I'm running with Healing Word, Intercession and Bastion of Health for my encounter abilities. I try to be conservative with my spells and heal as the party needs it, rather than blowing heals every cooldown, but even that doesn't seem to help much.

    submitted by /u/BeauDog
    [link] [comments]

    New to game, PC graphics look like PS3, help.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:42 PM PST

    I recently downloaded and wanted to take a look at this game. I've played a decent amount of ESO on PS4 in the past, and wanted to see how this game is, and it seems like the game is running on my laptops basic video card or something because graphically it honestly look ls like a ps3 game. I know it's old, I see videos of the game look much better than what I'm seeing. The "recommended" settings for graphics were pretty much all maxed out. I'm new to PC gaming, and when I was playing on path of exile I had to switch the game over to make sure it runs on my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 video card instead of just the generic one. That made the game obviously look and run a whole lot better, but I did not see an option in the video settings with this game for that. Am I missing something? My specs are....

    Nvidia GeFore GTX 1650 AMD Ryzen 5 8GB Memory

    I know I don't have super high end specs but thought it would be enough to have the game pop a little more visually

    submitted by /u/Duece09
    [link] [comments]

    Noob ME questions re: grouping up acronyms

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Hi friends, My friend and I have completed the Undermountain campaign and are starting to run the master expeditions. In area lfg chat people often say things like "LFG MEx2" or "x3".

    Stupid question but are these players looking for others to run "x" amount of actual expeditions? or are they looking to run with that number of active runes? so like lfg me x3 means they are planning to activate all 3 runes and thus need more geared up teammates?

    submitted by /u/sly_1
    [link] [comments]

    Best dungeon to make ad or stuff u can sell for ad??

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:27 PM PST

    Ehats the best dungeon in neverwinter to make ad or what gives the best items to sell on ah for ad? I'm gonna buy a campagin pack so I can unlock one of the dungeons but witch one over all will give most profit?

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Completed mote of virtue but can't enter citadel

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:01 PM PST

    I completed the what was lost task for the path of fallen campaign on one of my toons and it unlocked on all of my alts but I can't enter the citadel or gain zariels favor on them why?

    submitted by /u/dilse8947
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for friends

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:41 PM PST

    Hi, I'm pretty new to games like Neverwinter and really enjoy them, but I feel like I'm not getting the full experience without any friends to play the game with. I have asked plenty of people who I'm friends with to play the game and no one wanted to play. If anyone would like to play with me or be my friend and play with me you can pm me or put your username in comments and I will add you.(ps my classes are a wood elf wizard and a wood elf ranger both around level 21).

    submitted by /u/Onegayartist
    [link] [comments]

    Pirate King's Retreat question

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:04 AM PST

    How the crap do you get to the boss? I've been there three times and every time we click on the hook to swing across it just throws us to our deaths.

    submitted by /u/SilencioFlatulence
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new player on PS4.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:40 AM PST

    As the last person I tried this with never responded to my friends request I'm looking for somebody who's just started the game. I've cleared my inventory out and have a few goodies for you to help on your journey.

    Comment below please.

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    Ring of overwhelmed, statistically how much threat does it add?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:32 AM PST

    Neverwinter on Linux

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:31 AM PST

    Just thought I write up a quick post for anyone that is curious about playing Neverwinter on a Linux system. I've been playing on Linux for about 18 months now and I'm really happy with where things are.

    tl;dr It's perfect, you should give it a try

    First a quick overview of my system specs (elderly but still decent enough)

    • AMD 1090T
    • 16GB ram
    • Nvidia 1060 6GB
    • Ubuntu 20.10
    • Steam
    • running at 1920x1080

      Installation was as simple as starting Steam and clicking play on Neverwinter, With the latest version of Steam Proton (5.13-2) there was no need for me to do any special configuration. I am playing with all the graphics settings set as high as they can go (this does not affect my FPS at all ... I can set everything to low and it plays exactly the same .. just looks worse).

    PROs

    • Installation was very simple (if you have Steam).
    • Graphics 10/10
    • Audio 10/10
    • Mouse control 10/10 (in older versions of Proton I had issues, now it's perfect).
    • FPS 7.5/10 (kind of all over the shop, PE will be 20-35 most content ranges from 45-140).
    • Odd feature where chat is disabled if you switch characters, chat gets re-enabled if you logout and then back in again ... I'm including this as a PRO because it's nice to be able to play and not get zone spam. It also prevents you from sending mail (you can receive just fine though).

    CONS

    • First time load after installing took a very, very long time (15-20 minutes), this is due to it precompiling every shader in the game. I'm not sure if this still happens, I think Steam now downloads precompiled packages that match your system.
    • Subsequent load times are much faster but still slower than windows (maybe a minute longer than windows). Once you're at the character selection screen it runs just as fast as windows.
    • Sometimes the Neverwinter Launcher takes ages to log in or launch the game. (weirdly enough opening and closing my Steam library screen seems to kick things along).

    General notes

    • I had to configure Steam to allow me to use Proton for non-verified titles. This is under Settings -> Steam Play -> Advanced -> Enable Steam Play for all other titles. Then I set the 'Run other Titles with' combobox to 'Proton 5.13-2'.
    submitted by /u/EvilPhillski
    [link] [comments]

    Healer or tank or dps

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:58 AM PST

    What role do u think is the least played in neverwinter?

    submitted by /u/Possible-Basis-8312
    [link] [comments]

    Hunts

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Does anyone know what the prize is for

    Chains T1 lure T2 T3 On PS4 i know it depens but throw me some numbers so i know what i can sell it for without getting scammed TY

    submitted by /u/Statixlolyo
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger vs Rogue

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:38 AM PST

    Not a question on which is better damage wise.

    I'm trying to get every class to lvl 80 and either ranger or rogue is next. For people who uses both, in your opinion, which is the most fun?

    Thanks. :)

    submitted by /u/doedoe21doe
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone tried Neverwinter on PS5?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:53 AM PST

    As the title says, as I was wondering how much difference the SSD makes to loading times. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TripleB-Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Companion question

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:42 AM PST

    With bondings gone what's best in slot for dps Barbarian?

    submitted by /u/Jackkpott69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment