• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    Neverwinter Today I bought some cheap Zen keys and logged into an alt for the first time in 3 years to see if it had any nice lockboxes... Thanks old me!

    Neverwinter Today I bought some cheap Zen keys and logged into an alt for the first time in 3 years to see if it had any nice lockboxes... Thanks old me!


    Today I bought some cheap Zen keys and logged into an alt for the first time in 3 years to see if it had any nice lockboxes... Thanks old me!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Advice on a notebook for Neverwinter

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:20 PM PST

    Hi guys, so my wife currently has an MSI gaming laptop with GTX960M and a 5th gen i7 CPU. Plays Neverwinter nicely however the chassis has seen better days. I want to buy her a replacement one for Christmas however I'm not financially in a position to buy a similar one. I've found something that fits in my price range and definitely ticks a lot of the boxes except that it's a discrete GPU (Vega 8) and only has 8Gb RAM: Huawei Matebook D 14. EDIT: Another option is the ASUS VivoBook S14 M433IA with Ryzen 5 4500U and integrated Radeon GPU (doesn't specify which)

    My question is, based on other's experience with hopefully similar notebooks, will this be able to play Neverwinter with all or most settings maxed and preferably a fairly decent FPS?

    submitted by /u/ardaingeal
    [link] [comments]

    How is abyssal chicken when leveling?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:59 PM PST

    Going to level a cleric, don't know if I should use abyssal chicken or an ioun stone, any advice?

    submitted by /u/Slickk-Riick
    [link] [comments]

    master expedition magic relics - benefits of finding all?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Hi there, I can't seem to easily find any information on what, exactly, the benefits are of finding all the magic relics in Master Expeditions in Undermountain.

    Everything I've found just says something vague like "you get increased rewards" but what exact rewards are increased? What items or other benefits can only be obtained via getting all 9 relics?

    I ask as most other players I join up with seem 100% uninterested in getting any magic relics at all. Thus I have to wonder if either most existing players already earned whatever the enhanced rewards are and thus no longer care or instead maybe just the rewards are not worth it, period and it's best to just zerg through.

    Thanks for helping out a noob!

    submitted by /u/sly_1
    [link] [comments]

    Lion Guard Armor, is it still 1 item a week I can only get ?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Just got my 2nd " Fire of the Pit Fiend " can I get back in ic and get another one or do I have to wait till next week or did they stop the once a week thing ?!

    submitted by /u/Independence_Kooky
    [link] [comments]

    Redeemed artifact set

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:28 PM PST

    Is it worth it to invest in the redeemed set for a barbarian? I got the neck and waist cheap on trade house but was wondering if I should buy the golden memories from the zen store to have for either my wizard or my next toon

    submitted by /u/j87brown
    [link] [comments]

    Zen Sale

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:39 PM PST

    Hello everyone, just wondering with the sale going on is there anything really worth buying in the store? Apart from wards and stuff? Currently main a warlock if anybody has class based tips :)

    submitted by /u/vHolliz
    [link] [comments]

    Leg mount Trade

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:30 PM PST

    WTT legendary skeleton steed Account mount for 7 x 999 myrrh +1 equals to the same price reply or message if interested pls

    submitted by /u/Original-Current-318
    [link] [comments]

    Invalid Birthday when making an account.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Hello! Was trying to make an account and i keep getting (Invalid Birthday) Is there any way to fix this??

    submitted by /u/Simplicityxz
    [link] [comments]

    Server timing out

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Is anyone else having issues where the server is timing out?

    submitted by /u/RoboticHymenofDoom
    [link] [comments]

    Vanity pets question

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Is there a trick to getting a dragon vanity pet from zok?

    submitted by /u/Educational-Pickle76
    [link] [comments]

    Epic Games Linking

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:48 PM PST

    I have a Neverwinter account on arc, and i would like to link it to epic store, to buy zen with a discount, does anyone know how to do that?

    submitted by /u/MoraBlj
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Raid Gear

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Is it available anywhere still? Just want it for collection really and can't find it anywhere.

    submitted by /u/Jecyn
    [link] [comments]

    Character Help!!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:26 AM PST

    Character Help!!

    So I am currently playing as a level 43 warlock and I have started to realize that my character is a little underpowered for the enemies that I face. For example, just killing 2-3 level 38 zombies require the use of all my attack spells and for some enemies like werewolf it is still not enough to kill them

    So I am thinking right in saying that my character is a little underpowered or is it normal for it to be like this or am I just a terrible player.I have attached a picture of my current stats,if you need anything else please ask

    Thanks a lot

    https://preview.redd.it/5uh3xebufd161.png?width=376&format=png&auto=webp&s=ab263112939266d63320be0c27f7b954656bd4df

    submitted by /u/THEINDIANJEWEL
    [link] [comments]

    New player here, help pls

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:14 AM PST

    Me and my friend we are trying to lvlup for the first time, but sometimes me or he cant get the quest, its realllly weird. Then I share the quest to him(or him to me). BUT THEN the next quest cant be shared and he needs to go back and do the quest what I shared with him AGAIN, its really weird and confused.

    submitted by /u/johanplima
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment