• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Neverwinter Juma Claus gave me a nice surprise

    Neverwinter Juma Claus gave me a nice surprise


    Juma Claus gave me a nice surprise

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Swift Golden Lion Mount

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    I'm really tempted to buy an account version of the mount. Wanted it for years and when I could afford a while back, I was told it wasn't worth using as a tank/support class anymore. I'm wondering if that's changed recently with mounts being reworked and prices being much cheaper as well. Any advice?

    Edit: Decided to get the mount. I know it's not BIS but I really love the idea of shielding then giving my team a small dps increase at the same time. Also, the mount is beautiful and was worth it for the cosmetics alone. Thanks for all the input everyone!:)

    submitted by /u/Jecyn
    [link] [comments]

    Bonding stones

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:11 AM PST

    Anyone know when the bonding stones will be removed from ps4?

    submitted by /u/zagudyha
    [link] [comments]

    Beast mod 19 healer class

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Hi guys, i'm back to this game since 2014 and a lot have changed! I used to be a fellow TR, but now i came back with 3 other friends, and i'm the designated healer. I started with a paladin, but read different things about the classes and i'm unsure about my choice.

    Given the fact i'm still lv 18 and reroll won't be that much of a deal, which class do you suggest as an healer? I also love pvp, so maybe a class which can be significant in pve AND pvp will be great!

    Thanks a lot in advance!

    submitted by /u/alioth87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment