• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Neverwinter Bonding runestones still on sale

    Neverwinter Bonding runestones still on sale


    Bonding runestones still on sale

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:38 PM PST

    Is anyone else buying and refining bonding runestones to trade in for the AD ? I've found the Sage shop in PE has Rank one bondings for sale for 80 silver and if you have VIP 12 you can buy mop1s from the oracle cheap and refining them up to R5s without wards. Then I can trade them in after the new mod for 5K AD each. It does take time to refine a few stacks x99 per stack but you make a sweet profit !!

    submitted by /u/Epicthetank
    [link] [comments]

    Why map instances have such a low player cap?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:58 AM PST

    I've been playing the game for a while and noticed that maps are capped at 35 players per instance. Did Cryptic ever explain why? I noticed that this is also in Champions Online, so I take it's some sort of engine limitation?

    Personally, I'd much rather be able to see 200+ players in a single map than only 34, it helps make the game feel alive.

    submitted by /u/icastfist
    [link] [comments]

    Do the Soradiel companion and Celestial Wings mount remain in the Zen Market after Milestone 4 ends, if you haven't bought them yet?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:01 AM PST

    Trobriands conduction cable drop chance??

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Anyone know the drop chance on this thing? Trying to get it on Xbox and there are 0 on the trade house and I did 12 box turn ins and got garbage

    submitted by /u/Slickk-Riick
    [link] [comments]

    Searching For Demo Recordings!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:50 AM PST

    Hey all!

    I'm looking for fun and / or old demo recordings of Neverwinter. These can be anything from a cool screenshot you were trying to take, a group pose or event with friends/guildmates, dungeon/quest runs or heck, even an accidental demo you never figured out how to open.

    If you have any, feel free to reach out to me here, leave a comment on this post, or contact me on either of the following;

    Enyo@Yopuko (IGN PC) Enyo#6835 (Discord)

    Thanks! 🙂

    submitted by /u/Yopuka
    [link] [comments]

    Dungeons

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:39 AM PST

    Looking for people to run dungeons with on ps4.

    submitted by /u/The_Skinny_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Proffesions?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:31 AM PST

    Hello again guys 🤣 i just hit lvl 20with barbarian.. And now i can choose some proffesion. Can someone explain me for what is what good? I dunno what choose.

    submitted by /u/HoliCZE
    [link] [comments]

    Boots of the alpha.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Hello everyone, I looking for information of Boots of the alpha, but I don't can finding any information on this item (all is really old and no one explained exactly what is needed).

    I unlocked middle and right campaign bar, but nothing for hunts. I don't know if it needs, so if anyone can share their knowledge of how they earned this item I would be grateful.

    submitted by /u/Leanaris
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a little confused about raid

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:53 AM PST

    Anyone can help me to understand what is that

    submitted by /u/BillyTheButcher91
    [link] [comments]

    Languages

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:06 AM PST

    if i change the language of my game will i still be able to access my guild and friends?

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    Do the Lights of Simril stay in my inventory until next year?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:53 AM PST

    ...or do they expire somehow, so that I have to completely restart collecting them?

    submitted by /u/Asmodaya
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment