• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    Neverwinter Is this a glitch or something, for pearls?

    Neverwinter Is this a glitch or something, for pearls?


    Is this a glitch or something, for pearls?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Shard of greater empowerment?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:52 AM PST

    How much is 1 worth? I just got. As a drop and there is none in the auction house. What's a good price to sell it 4 I'm on xbox

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played since 2018ish

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:11 PM PST

    I played neverwinter hard til 2017-18ish and I'm looking to be back on it a lot. I'm looking for a guild that can guide me a little bit back into the flow of things bc a lot of stuff had changed. I'm currently a lvl 62 dwarf rogue. Looking to grind to 80 and grind out some nice gear

    submitted by /u/ImCameronn
    [link] [comments]

    zariel hc xuna build 554k hp.... Crit severity 140%. Combat power 210k constant. Xuna optimised, use 3 x indom r15. 3x empowered. Gear is offence gear only. If you spot weak spot from this xuna build stats, pls tell me. I want it to be most effective it can be. Grp to train would be nice too ��

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:14 AM PST

    50 rewards reroll tokens at claim agent today???????

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:53 PM PST

    I'm on PC. When I logged in today I was told that we were supposed to receive a free pack of rewards reroll tokens today (November 30) that could be claimed at the reward agent. While everybody seemed to have the pack, I did not receive it. I tried to check the announcements but did not find anything regarding this. Anybody knows something about it?

    submitted by /u/Purplefox71
    [link] [comments]

    Domination or Brutality Insignias

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:24 PM PST

    I recently purchased the triple mount pack that came with 9 legendary insignias choice pack. With the companion update around the corner, should I hold off on choosing Domination insignias? I'm already capped for ArmPen, so it feels like I'd be wasting the second stat from Brutality insignias.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Ralfiki
    [link] [comments]

    Pally Heals - Tomm?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:19 PM PST

    I Hate Taking A Break On This Game!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:50 PM PST

    So i took a little break off like 2 weeks and now there are good events i cant take part in because i missed to many days. Its the same with the milestones, i cant get any of them because of the break. They need to get rid of this times stuff because this really makes me not want to play again.

    submitted by /u/Icecreeper320
    [link] [comments]

    Fey blessing, Dragon’s Hoard, & Quartermaster mod 19

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:39 AM PST

    A lot of the available info about these enchantments is from several mods ago. Does anyone know, relevant to mod 19:

    -Are drops from Fey Blessing enchants still limited to rank 5? Can they drop anything but enchantments? (e.g. enchanting stones, runestones)

    -Do higher Dragon's Hoard ranks still not affect RP quality? And is there still a drop cap?

    -Is there still a cap on drops from Quartermasters? And what is highest bag drop? So far the best I've seen are 'spoils of war' and 'abandoned gear', both purple and item level 5, from rank 13 QMs.

    submitted by /u/melvilleismycopilot
    [link] [comments]

    Will aasimar become a dlc race?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:13 AM PST

    So I am a pretty new player, and I was really hoping to replicate the character I've played on tabletop for years, an aasimar warlock. From what I've read the only way to unlock Aasimar is to complete all four milestones of the Redeemed Citadel campaign. However that campaign apparently is only available for a limited time, and I doubt I will reach level 80 in time to be able to play that enough to unlock aasimar. Does anyone know if Aasimar are planned to be released later on as a dlc race, or am I basically out of luck?

    submitted by /u/TheRovingRebel
    [link] [comments]

    Crit cap question? ??

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:36 AM PST

    I'm a hunter ranger if my critical strike stat is at 90k does using a weapon artifact modification 10% crit severity and extra damage or would it do nothing since I'm already 90k in the stat?

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    ZENs to ADs

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:21 PM PST

    Hello, I placed an offer for 1000Zen 746 AD each, already 3 days ago, but I still didn't get the ADs. Any idea why? Many thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/ctoldi
    [link] [comments]

    Help cool down speed!?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:02 AM PST

    How can I get a faster cool down speed?? I'm a hunter ranger and my cool down is way to slow I just need it a bit faster! Idk how tho is there any companions? Or something I can buy halp!

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Selling Zen for AD help

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:13 AM PST

    Just started playing like 4 days ago. Is there a cool down period before i can sell zen for AD?

    The "confirm" button is grayed out and has been since day 1

    submitted by /u/Rotting_potato
    [link] [comments]

    Where???

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:20 PM PST

    Where do I find the stealer of the star hide?

    submitted by /u/Cinziolabestia2
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie :-)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Hi All, fairly new... I reached level 80 (wizard), my item level is 12000 and I see I cannot join many dungeons because my item level is too low. But big stuffs are dropped there, so how can I increase my item level enough to join better dungeons? 🤔 Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ctoldi
    [link] [comments]

    Premium Comp Token Pack and Bondings

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:16 AM PST

    So let me get this straight. The premium companion token pack costs 1,400 zen on sale atm. You get 175 upgrade tokens, 3 - r11 runestaone choice packs, and 6 codex of comp XP. At 750 adx rate that's 1,050,000 ad.

    Open the r11 runestone packs, choose 3 bonding stones and when the companion update happens you can get 250k for each one according to the chart noworries posted? 750k ad in return? So, in effect, 175 tokens cost you only 300k.

    Is there going to be some kind of limit on this bondings/ad exchange vendor I wonder? Don't see how they could at this point now that they have made the announcement. Well, I suppose they could, but that would be a really dick move now that people have spent money buying these packs/upgrading lower rank bondings, etc.

    submitted by /u/hdmi2016
    [link] [comments]

    Black Friday sales

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:38 AM PST

    So I'm new to neverwinter this year and I watched yt vids on the black Friday sales from previous years and they all say to wait until cyber Monday because the discount is bigger, but it is Monday and discount is the same. I'm confused.

    submitted by /u/Coleosis7854
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment