• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Neverwinter Today's big combat rework news

    Neverwinter Today's big combat rework news


    Today's big combat rework news

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:47 AM PST

    Neverwinter Feywild Starter Pack

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:02 AM PST

    Found this in my keys, hope someone will find this useful:
    Neverwinter Feywild Starter Pack - 3vIpoC5I - 12/30/2020

    submitted by /u/Micuda98
    [link] [comments]

    Preview Server- anyone else getting a crash notification on the loading screen?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:25 AM PST

    [PC] of course, copied one of my chars here https://www.arcgames.com/en/my/character/copy/nw#~

    But it just crashes during the loading screen. Regular server is working fine.

    submitted by /u/AmyrillisMallornbud
    [link] [comments]

    New Character Build Xbox1

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:05 AM PST

    So I already have a high level paladin tank but I was thinking of trying a barbarian to see which one I prefer, I just wasn't sure which race would be best suited for the class. Dwarf and Orc instantly come to mind but im not sure if defense and constitution is more important or if better crit and movement speed is, thanks in advance guys!

    submitted by /u/Momonthe
    [link] [comments]

    Combat Rework (Preview Server)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Thoughts and Opinions

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Hopefully everyone is having a good evening,

    Since Cryptic has released those changes on the PTR, and hopefully everyone was able to test out those new changes. My question to everyone reading, is what are your genuine thoughts and opinions about these changes? Personally, I do not like change and it is sad to see my TR go from 190k power to 40k

    submitted by /u/Browniebrowie
    [link] [comments]

    Jumped on my old cleric to test it out and found that Pirate kig's boat is having renovations!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:40 PM PST

    New player, can I ask a few questions?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Hi guys, I just downloaded the game and have a few newbie questions.

    -Is this game a pretty active game on PS4?

    -ive been craving a new MMO so can I lose my life to this?

    -Im going to play as a Paladin Healer, is this a good end game healing class?

    -Is there PvP?

    Thank you all so much!

    submitted by /u/SimplyUnreal
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble finding a group to finish a LoMM queue . Been trying 2 weeks now over 2 dozen times��

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:27 PM PST

    Swarms Getting Bigger

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Hi All,

    I'm at level 36 and noticing a sudden jump of the number of enemies I have swarming me. Is that part of levelling up, or is it an overall change? I'm def gonna have to change my approach I'm dying a lot suddenly, haha.

    submitted by /u/Tbola
    [link] [comments]

    Announced changes

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:10 PM PST

    This will only be good. Rough at first but necessary. Everything is centered around his builds, equip, enchants, God forbid you don't have a bulette or quasit. They're taking a huge step towards versatility with this. Wizards might actually be worth making now, who knows. They might make whisper knife usable outside pvp. More than just a set standard feats and stacking power. It will suck at first. But overall we'll be doing more damage, can run something other than ebony stained chest. I've enjoyed what's been done lately. There isn't another game quite like this on the market. Not with quite as much depth. Don't forget. New class soon.

    submitted by /u/ida_ra
    [link] [comments]

    And today on preview, trade in your bonding runestones for a BRAND NEW CAR!!!!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:54 PM PST

    Companion ACB?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:16 PM PST

    In their recent Combat Rework post, ArcGames wrote: "Players can have a total of 90% in any rating. 50% of that can come from Ratings and the rest comes from other sources such as Boons, Ability Scores, Racial Bonuses, Companion ACBs, and Player Powers."

    What is a "Companion ACB" ?

    submitted by /u/melvilleismycopilot
    [link] [comments]

    Not allowing preview server

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:45 PM PST

    I done everything I'm meant to do for preview server but it doesn't allow me to enter it, it goes straight to live server even when I click on preview server

    submitted by /u/dilse8947
    [link] [comments]

    Harvester of nightmares unused currency

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:33 PM PST

    Like an idiot I didnt check when this ended so didn't spend my tokens. Do I need to wait a year before I can do anything with them?

    submitted by /u/SparklyBoat
    [link] [comments]

    Comoanion bolster useless?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Typo: meant companion

    So on the preview server I used 2 mythic fighting companions. 1 mythic was in a category with 100% bolster. The other was in a category with 34% bolster.

    My hp stayed the exact same

    Each of my stats only decreased (if they decreased at all-- some didnt) by 1-1.5% max.

    So this companion bolster seems practically useless? 1-1.5% isn't going to break endgame, so why bother?? Besides upgrading companions for increased ACBs (companion in-slot powers), there is no need to have a 100% bolster in really any category (just make sure it isnt 0%) and make sure your active companion is mythic.

    Did anyone else notice this?

    Augment companions will be a little different obviously since they are contributing an extra 5% to 3 different stats. But thats different.

    submitted by /u/isaaaiiiaaahhh
    [link] [comments]

    Balance the game don't break it!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:57 PM PST

    Not sure why all these changes are needed. Wish they would balance the archetypes in the class or give us weapon or armor enchantments options that were interesting. I would like to see different builds that are viable instead of if you want to do end game you must build this or have this.

    submitted by /u/Maverick809
    [link] [comments]

    Launching problem

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:34 PM PST

    Hey guys, this is my first time asking something on Reddit so please don't be to harsh. Since yesterday I have had a problem launching my game. I launch the Neverwinter launcher but as soon as he starts patching the launcher crashes. I use Arc and I am on Pc... I've tried finding a solution but failed miserably so I am turning to the smart people of reddit for help. Thanks for giving your attention and enjoy your day further . :)

    submitted by /u/Blackhornet4
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnect

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Anyone else having random disconnects today? I have been disconnected four times so far and it is not even loading into an instance. I was at the bank and in Protector's Enclave doing some things. Nothing which normally gets me disconnected. Trying to figure out if it is my local internet or if the game is glitchy today.

    submitted by /u/MotodoSeverin
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter Feywild Starter Pack

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Neverwinter Feywild Starter Pack

    One unused Code from my Humble Bundel way back some years. Never played the Game.

    5tcK7mXU Note: Codes expire on 12/30/2020 at 11:59PM

    Might help someone.

    If you don´t know how to use it:

    https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015574347

    submitted by /u/ultimatespeed95
    [link] [comments]

    PC Update: Avernus Rings now btc ?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:27 PM PST

    Anyone on PC can confirm this please? Which rings are now bound to character instead of bound to account? Only Avernus rings or others as well such as Shadowstalker +5 ?

    submitted by /u/hdmi2016
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment