• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    Neverwinter Combat Changes coming sooner then expected!? Also, Could Valindra be returning to Neverwinter!? Let's talk about it, Let me know your thoughts. I personally hope she does!

    Neverwinter Combat Changes coming sooner then expected!? Also, Could Valindra be returning to Neverwinter!? Let's talk about it, Let me know your thoughts. I personally hope she does!


    Combat Changes coming sooner then expected!? Also, Could Valindra be returning to Neverwinter!? Let's talk about it, Let me know your thoughts. I personally hope she does!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:53 PM PST

    Starting all "over again"

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:14 PM PST

    I played NeverWinter on ps4 for a while, i had 24k+ item level, and probably spent 700+ hours on it since i never spent a coin on this game, recently i got a new pc and i wanted to play NeverWinter in here, because here on pc we have actually good fps (my ps4 couldn't stop crashing in certain maps or dungeons).

    I'm wondering if there is any way of getting progression faster has an old cross platform player, i don't know if that makes sense, but if does i would appreciate any help!

    Thank you for your time! :)

    submitted by /u/Rasrati
    [link] [comments]

    getting absolutely wrecked at level 46. how can i become stronger?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:44 PM PST

    i cannot progress because of the rime wolf. i cannot beat him even if i use all my skills and daily powers at once. im a level 46 barbarian blademaster but even the trash mobs deal a ton of damage. i used to be a glass canon at least, lately tho my damage is bad even tho my gear is on level or close too it. is there something i can do to fix this? I've heard that the game is easy while leveling but that's just not true anymore.

    submitted by /u/penguinmaxi
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for guild Xbox

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:59 PM PST

    Looking for a great guild on Xbox I try and play everyday but I'm a casual player. Loves dungeons and anything I can get into. I do have a lvl 80 and lvl 70 and started a new ones the other day. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Western-Magician2050
    [link] [comments]

    Enchantments in mod 20?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:17 PM PST

    Will lifedrinker and bloodtheft enchantments be useful at all in mod 20? Also i ha e a question of usefulness between armor enchantments for a dps rogue. Barkshield vs elven battle, I think I already know the answer, but elven battle really intrigues me, and I'm wondering if there is any benefit to having it over barkshield or if we just need to have barkshield for survivability instead.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    getting absolutely wrecked at level 46. how can i become stronger?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:44 PM PST

    i cannot progress because of the rime wolf. i cannot beat him even if i use all my skills and daily powers at once. im a level 46 barbarian blademaster but even the trash mobs deal a ton of damage. i used to be a glass canon at least, lately tho my damage is bad even tho my gear is on level or close too it. is there something i can do to fix this? I've heard that the game is easy while leveling but that's just not true anymore.

    submitted by /u/penguinmaxi
    [link] [comments]

    Collection items not appearing in collections

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:54 PM PST

    So I was going through Sharandar before it is gone and happened to get a Fey Shield to drop but it is t marked as obtained in my collection. Is there a way to fix this bug?

    submitted by /u/Ven18
    [link] [comments]

    Companions & buffs

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:10 PM PST

    Do companions benefit from buffs?

    submitted by /u/Kash614
    [link] [comments]

    Preview : Mount Powers from different T-rexes will no longer stack.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:21 AM PST

    From the last patch on Preview.

    They've announced it a while ago... Well, that's going to happen soon. The 3 T-rex mount powers won't stack together anymore.

    Damage Dealers were much better with Tunnel Vision anyway. Tanks and Healers can use the Swarm and one of the T-rexes. These should still stack.

    submitted by /u/Obikin89
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX GUILD recruiting! GH20 Ministry of Mischief looking for members of all experience level to play and grow our guild with!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:29 PM PST

    Underleveled Fighter?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    I have started on my second character. My first character is a rogue and admittedly I was able to level her quicker with the foundry quests when they were around. I'm now playing a vanguard fighter with a minstrel/wizard companion. I'm under leveled for most areas and is this something anyone else suffers with? How does one fix it?

    submitted by /u/faydratadriel
    [link] [comments]

    Icewind Dale Campaign Store Bug

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:11 PM PST

    I went to purchase some of the old relic armor, for which I have enough currency, and I'm unable to do so. It says I need to complete a campaign quest (Something related to Giants) which I have completed years ago.

    Is this a known bug? Are there any known work arounds?

    submitted by /u/Tepes56
    [link] [comments]

    Starting my neverwinter path

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:04 AM PST

    Hello all, I started to play Neverwinter again, but more seriously now. Im level 10 and im discovering the game like I didnt do earlier, reading everything and trying to undestand all the aspects of the game. Im enjoying a lot, enjoying the ride and playing in a relaxing way. Any tips are welcome from the community, because like I said, I want to discover all the aspects, features and possibilities of the game. Thank you all for reading, take care all.

    submitted by /u/Madman0189
    [link] [comments]

    How do I obtain Angel wings?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:14 PM PST

    My friend and I started to play neverwinter a few weeks ago and we are now level 35. They keep seeing the players with the wings and keeps talking about how they look so cool and they really want them. So I was wondering where can players obtain wings, and if there was a way to gift items to players?

    submitted by /u/Gamercrew999
    [link] [comments]

    Pvp Help

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:33 PM PST

    I play a HR and I love the bow. Is using only the bow decent in pvp? I'm not a sweaty player but I don't want to be trash.

    submitted by /u/Teclysi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment