• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    Neverwinter Selfie with the man!

    Neverwinter Selfie with the man!


    Selfie with the man!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Anybody know how to stop this from happening?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:26 AM PST

    Is Air Archon a new chicken?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:22 PM PST

    A Viking character

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:51 PM PST

    Is it possible to make a Viking in neverwinter and if so with what cosmetics.

    submitted by /u/angel4hundred
    [link] [comments]

    Masterwork Request

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:04 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    I am unable to unlock the Oathkeeper Relic Armor on SKT due to the Drive Back the Giants Bug (a common bug for many players), and one of the reasons I had bought out SKT was from the transmog of this Oathkeeper Set. Fortunately, I saw that the Masterwork || Titansteel Ward/Restoration Armor Set have the exact same looks as the aforementioned set. However, on the AH, no one seems to be selling the Paladin versions of this set, only the Barbarian and other Melee DPS classes.

    I was wondering if someone could craft this set for me and I would pay them the fee with Pres Wards/Enchanting Stone Rank 5/ Mark of Potency Rank 5 etc. I'm on PC on the Dragon Server.

    Thank you for your time and help.

    submitted by /u/Gweddeoran
    [link] [comments]

    Cleric Help

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:06 PM PST

    Hey guys, I recently start a new character who's a Cleric. (Super fun btw) but leveling as a healer is pretty tough considering it's actually decently hard to find a party. The guild I'm in is currently FRENCH so I can't understand anything @.@ much less ask for help. Do you think it's wise to just switch over to Arbiter and level till 80? I've been told that it really doesn't matter till I hit lvl80 anyways. Thoughts on this??? And also if there are any guilds looking for a potential future healer let me know? I'm currently lvl 43 and I play a lot as of recently.

    submitted by /u/Grafhysi
    [link] [comments]

    Why do enemies' attacks register before the animation plays?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:49 PM PST

    Is it to force me to buy those things that revive you? Because its complete and utter bullshit

    submitted by /u/LewisReviews
    [link] [comments]

    How do dungeons work?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:25 PM PST

    I'm relatively new to MMORPGs in general and new to raids and/or dungeons especially. I recently did the Cloak Tower dungeon a couple of times and I noticed that someone usually seems like they're trying to rush ahead of the group the whole time and even skip past monsters and/or chests. Why do they do this? Should I keep up with them?

    submitted by /u/MooZedongus
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 70 character boost questions

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:14 PM PST

    How can i use it once i bought it? Should i open a new character and bought after or bought now and create a character? I dont understand any of this.

    Also. Im a tank main and want to deal

    Absolute

    damage. Which class is best dps now? I have barbarian but there are so many campaigns that are not competed yet (like no campaign except sharandar and dread ring) Im thinking of HR but want to hear your guys/gals opinion aswell.

    submitted by /u/GokayOz
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to start new guild

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:38 PM PST

    Hi all,

    Me and my friend are looking to form a guild, I need a couple other players who are interested to form it. Any volunteers?

    We're UK based, mid 20's, just play for fun really

    submitted by /u/RScharms
    [link] [comments]

    500hp

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Hi All,

    how an healer or a DPS reach 500k HP and 180-200k power? (For Zariel)

    What's the trick?

    submitted by /u/TMP1980
    [link] [comments]

    Undermountain Expedition Reward

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:55 AM PST

    I completed the Undermountain Expedition quest last night, and I did collect all 9 relics. I spoke to Azuli Tefnek, the archeologist guy outside the portal, and thought I received a nice red reward chest for doing so. It was late and I logged off. This morning, I logged in to open it and can't find a reward chest anywhere in my inventory. I talked to Tenek again, and he had nothing to say. I even went back to the Yawning Portal Inn and spoke to Obaya Uday to see if she might have it. Nothing. The nice treasure chest behind her is also nonresponsive.

    Aren't you supposed to get some nice companion gear for completing that quest?

    submitted by /u/Marsman61
    [link] [comments]

    Knox not giving story quests?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:02 AM PST

    So I quit the game a long time ago because I was annoyed with some of the big changes, but I decided to try getting back into it. Wanted something fresher, so I went to a cleric I barely touched. Like, literally only level 5. I literally cannot continue.

    I'm in Protector's Enclave and have nowhere else I can go. I at first had the quest for scrying orbs, but I finished that. I then got a quest marker in the garden, which of course I can't enter. Quit for a while to do some irl errands, came back, and now it says I need to speak to Knox for an upcoming quest and the other quest in the garden is gone. Every time I try talking to him, he gives me nothing besides the generic "Protector's Enclave needs your help." with only the option for goodbye in response. I literally cannot find anything and I have nowhere else I can go besides the smaller areas inside Protector's Enclave.

    Is there something that has changed I'm not aware of or that I'm forgetting? Is this a glitch? I really don't want to redo the character entirely because I bought fashion for her with astral diamonds on my main account back when I first made her, but I will if I have to.

    submitted by /u/ChibiLovett
    [link] [comments]

    lf and endgame guild on xbox

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:18 AM PST

    I need an active (and friendly, i'm looking to make new friends :) GH20 guild on xbox that runs Zariel master, whever it's training, completions, or both, for my healer to join and run with. Does anyone know of such a guild?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Should i come back?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:46 AM PST

    I played neverwinter for a lot of time, but some years ago. The last year i was tempted to restart play with my Immortal paladin, cause i played It a lot but never reached the real endgame, it was the best pg i created of all the other games, but looking at some "news", i saw that a big patch changed almost everything, so i was a bit disappointed and scared to play It again but, the question is: Is It still worth to play ? Could you tell me some pros and cons about that big change?

    Sorry if i made some mistake with my english and Sorry if it's not a question about something really inside the game :)

    submitted by /u/Dinglydanglyding
    [link] [comments]

    With Mod 20 coming, what do you guys think is the upcoming class...?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:53 AM PST

    Let's put aside for now, the trash changes to the game, which could even kill it tbh.

    We getting a new class with mod 20, which already considering that its in Feywild, there might or might not be a clue for what class is coming. Any speculations as to what we might get?

    Considering that it's a Feywild themed mod, its pretty likely it might be a druid or something, but considering how out of touch Cryptic is, we could totally get a completely irrelevant class or something.

    Although, honestly, I would prefer a class that uses some sort of heavy armour, but the weapons of choice are dual 1 handed weapons. Im personally not into daggers or a ranged and dagger like weapons mix especially considering how clunky hunter tends to be, so a pure dual wield front liner, like a...Gladiator or something, would be pretty epic. Honestly, a proper DPS focused Fighter is something I want far more than a druid. I honestly don't think a druid would work well in this game, especially considering how clunky the game tends to be. Gladiator? A simple concept that could prove fun without reinventing the wheel (we know Cryptic can't do ever, at all properly)

    submitted by /u/Garrus-N7
    [link] [comments]

    Overwhelming Journal Log

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:48 AM PST

    Hey guys & gals,

    I've been playing this game for about 4 days now and I'm having a real blast. I managed to grind up to level 72 already and hoping to reach max level soon.

    Something that's been bothering me ever since I reached 60/70+ is the overwhelming amount of quests available to me.

    At the start it was easy... Just follow the quest lines Sgt. Knox gives you. I'd mix it up with helping the harpies for the campaign and do some of the guild stronghold quests that give you good XP for doing a random dungeon etc.

    Ever since I reached past lvl 60 and 70. Anytime I run around in Protector's Enclave I just feel bombarded with yellow exclamation marks. At first I thought these were all quests to continue the story, but I get super uncomfortable when I open my journal and I see 12 different quests for 12 different areas. I like it a bit more organized and linear.

    My plan to reach 80 is:

    • Keep doing random dungeons here and there for the experience, guild dailies and extra AD
    • Continue with Tyranny of Dragons campaign
    • Continue with Elemental Evil campaign

    I don't mind mixing it up with some more content, but I really can't have 15 different objectives in my journal log. It triggers my OCD lol.

    Can any of you veterans please push me in the right direction? What other content is a MUST DO on my way to lvl 80?

    Thanks!

    Peace

    submitted by /u/GassyJalapeno_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment