• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Neverwinter Someone to play with

    Neverwinter Someone to play with


    Someone to play with

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:55 PM PST

    Hey, I've been thinking about getting back into Neverwinter, but I always hate playing by myself. Anyone down to play with me for the long haul or just a short while? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/shem45
    [link] [comments]

    Where did the gelatinous gumdrop mount come from?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:46 PM PST

    I have seen a couple people "riding" what looks like a gelatinous cube-type mount, but it is a gumdrop shape with a sparkled or starry appearance. Anyone know where this came from and whether it is still available?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tanek_09
    [link] [comments]

    New title and token?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:29 PM PST

    So i logged in to do my daily quests and it said claim valuables. I go to the claims and it showed a 50 reroll token pack and a new title (account wide). Does anyone know what they are for? Anyone else get this?

    submitted by /u/j87brown
    [link] [comments]

    mark of potency 4

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:18 PM PST

    What's a easy way to get mark of potency 4

    submitted by /u/VectorNCosmo
    [link] [comments]

    F2P New Player LF Help

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:50 PM PST

    Hi guys, i'm new to the game and i'm enjoying it a lot. I wanna know if somebody has free keys to give, if possible, or if you guys know working codes i can redeem to get a boost on my character.

    I made a Male Drow Ranger, nickname is Kelevan, i'm lvl 42 right now. I play on PC.

    Thanks in advance and help is appreciated =D

    submitted by /u/DiegoFBLima
    [link] [comments]

    New friends PS4

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:02 PM PST

    I haven't really played much of this game since the release of tyranny of dragons and nobody I know IRL plays, would anyone like to level up a character with me? Currently have a level 62 CW but would restart to level with anyone else. I'm on PS4

    submitted by /u/Nickvrai
    [link] [comments]

    Ability Scores Keep Changing

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:08 PM PST

    My ability scores keep changing, and I can't figure out why. My level 19 Barbarian had a strength score of 22 and a con score of 18, but now they've been reduced to 22 and 17 respectively. What could be causing these changes?

    submitted by /u/LuciantheMistbinder
    [link] [comments]

    Lost already.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:34 AM PST

    Hey guys, I just installed this game on my PS4 as a way to fill the void I have from WoW as I no longer have a pc. I'm really enjoying it and I'm only level 10, I'm already feeling lost though. Like I don't know what to do where to go. I've just handed the crown to old mate and now there's so many quests to pick up; how do I know what is important and what's trash? Feeling very overwhelmed right now and want to enjoy this game as much as possible

    submitted by /u/Ziingerbox
    [link] [comments]

    How to reunlock Omu.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:49 AM PST

    So basically, ever since i did chult on my gf since release, i have bought out chult for each and alt. How do i unlock omu since i bought out the campaigns and never did the tasks

    submitted by /u/XXXartifacttzz
    [link] [comments]

    insurgencies

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:13 AM PST

    So insurgencies seem to be popular again - farming for companions in preparation for the impending changes. I have a couple of questions though as things seem to have changed.

    1. why do insurgencies now end way before the meter reaches 100%
    2. how can you tell when they are about to end?
    3. why do some insurgencies complete really quickly (with the same group of heroes) when the next one takes much longer?

    genuinely curious

    submitted by /u/Alex8710x
    [link] [comments]

    Cant start The Staff of Savaras campaign

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:44 AM PST

    Hey, very new to the game.
    Trying to do the Staff of Savaras campaign, but I never got the first quest "The Seer" from sgt. Knox, and it's not offered now.

    I'm level 23 now, is it too late? Was the quest removed?

    submitted by /u/_PrivateBaldrick_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment