• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    Neverwinter What should i do after hitting lvl 80?

    Neverwinter What should i do after hitting lvl 80?


    What should i do after hitting lvl 80?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:15 PM PST

    I just hit lvl 80 on my hunter ranger and idk what to do. I can't do avernus by myself atm but i'm doing queues to get my weapons and stuff though.

    submitted by /u/DueEconomics3154
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 20?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:25 PM PST

    Does mod 20 really start on pc in 12 days. If it does, why do we have no info on the mod or the regular class changes

    submitted by /u/XXXartifacttzz
    [link] [comments]

    Tradebar merchant items now bound to account on pickup?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:28 PM PST

    I bought a companion a few weeks ago from the tradebar merchant and it isn't bound to my account, I went to buy the exact same one today from him again and everythings saying it will bind to account on pickup. Whats going on? Some people in chat were saying in might be a bug because theirs isn't saying they're bound...does this happen after you've bought something from the merchant? Because they both said they've never bought anything from him before. Or did they actually just randomly change it in the two weeks I didn't look at the store?

    I don't get why this is happening, if someone has an idea I'd appreciate any help

    submitted by /u/ZackM802
    [link] [comments]

    How to make ad outside random ques

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    Never usually find much I can sell it seems. Have heard you can farm marks and enchanting stones in dread ring? Anyone have any details on this? Also what else can I do to make some ad? I'm at the point where every improvement is 1 million ad minimum

    submitted by /u/Maverick809
    [link] [comments]

    Spoils of war

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:47 PM PST

    I was farming spoils of war on my alt toons, using 2 rank 9 quarter and 1 rank 13. I was getting a bag drop roughly ever 5 minutes, but when I reached 9 bags I have gotten any bag drops in 30 minutes. I know there is a cap of 12 a day, so is it just bag rng or a bug?

    submitted by /u/mfkeane23
    [link] [comments]

    winter festival

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:57 PM PST

    so, i have loads os those lumens and those stuuf, those refinement items from the event, what should i use them in? just convert to refinement?

    submitted by /u/J_Marreta
    [link] [comments]

    Blessed or Celestial?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    I was wondering which one would be bettter for dps

    submitted by /u/The_Little_Demon
    [link] [comments]

    Tank

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:58 AM PST

    I was always playing my Barb as DPS and thought a tank would be nice too.

    I created one and studied his abilities. Did I miss something ore is there no way the Barb tank can defend his allies like the fighter (and I think the Paladin too)?

    submitted by /u/PHX120912
    [link] [comments]

    So much connection issues?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:08 AM PST

    Connection to youtube/twitch/other games is fine but when i start neverwinter the game's connection is pure shit today. Yesterday was fine but today when in p.e. its so bad i got 78seconds of connection issue and then 4 times in dungeon and kicked out from all of them. Anyone got these issue aswell? It started today. I restarted my wifi and even restarted my pc but nothing changed. Still bad connection.

    Please I need my redq and rtq for this day :(

    submitted by /u/GokayOz
    [link] [comments]

    Friends

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:12 AM PST

    Looking for people to play with on PS4 I'm just trying to enjoy the game with new people and experience people too add me or send me a message to play PS4: AstrolXKnight

    submitted by /u/AstroKnight19
    [link] [comments]

    Skipping Quests

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:43 AM PST

    Hi I am new to this game. I'm at the Simril Celebrations. I accepted to battle monsters on ice, but I am not of any high level. How am I able to skip the quest, take them off my quest list and get the next chore on?

    submitted by /u/HobbitLovesFood
    [link] [comments]

    Where I get lost scrolls of the void, for buy lionheart gear from stardock ?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:33 AM PST

    Yahael and Milestone Reward Claim

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:39 AM PST

    Just curious about the Herald rings. Pretty much I didn't complete milestone 1 or 2 to be able to unlock the Rings so when I go to Yahael they are locked. Is there anyway for me to earn these rings now or will they be unavailable until something changes?

    submitted by /u/Clxpson
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 - Looking for players

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:29 AM PST

    What is BBZC?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:14 AM PST

    I wrote ''Tank lfg redq and rtq'' and this guy invited me (he was writing 'lf2m bbzc lf2m bbzc') and he said you dont met requirments and kicked me. What the hell is bbzc?

    submitted by /u/GokayOz
    [link] [comments]

    Need weapons

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:14 AM PST

    Level 80 ranger but I'm bad at video games .. my weapons suck .. where can I get better weapons? I have the highest available from the seals dealer but dont know where to look .. playing on xbox 1 .. thanks

    submitted by /u/greeenamnesia
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a guild that can help new players

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:45 AM PST

    I'm new and just bought a level 70 character and its weak and was wondering of there's a guild i can join on xbox???

    submitted by /u/Kenkanike112
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment