• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    Neverwinter Just reached level 30 for the first time!

    Neverwinter Just reached level 30 for the first time!


    Just reached level 30 for the first time!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Just thought I'd share :D Chose Warden for my paragon path.

    Also, how important are the campaigns? Do I do the dragon campaign and others when they unlock? Or should I just keep questing through the zones?

    submitted by /u/Gethun_Gagap
    [link] [comments]

    CraftyXIII alliance now recruiting on PS4

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:21 PM PST

    What should I buy with trade bars xbox

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:35 PM PST

    I have 1k trade bars but I wanna get something I can sell for astral diamonds what would be the best bang for your buck? On xbox

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Aasimar sigil?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:54 PM PST

    Is there a sigil like the metallic ancestry dragonborn that can be bought and sold among players for the aasimar race?

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:07 PM PST

    Hi

    I'm a new player to the game coming from BDO or Eso but from 3 years ago. I haven't touched mmos for a while. I think i played just the tutorial on ps4 but the place where i was seemed blank so i just gave up.

    Jw is this game populated? Do you guys enjoy the combat? The story?

    submitted by /u/mindof1
    [link] [comments]

    XBox Looking for a Guild that Runs End-game Content

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:03 PM PST

    I joined the DENIAL Alliance months ago to experience end-game content, but there hasn't been one ToMM, not one Master Zariel. Today alone I've been posting for 20some hours and quit frankly, I think I've been asking for something they can't give me.

    Are there any XBox Alliances that run end-game content who have room for a 4-year veteran, and a badass Tank?

    submitted by /u/GodVohlfied
    [link] [comments]

    How do I know witch compaion is a creature?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:50 PM PST

    I'm trying to get max creature bolster ? How do ik if a compaion is a creature 15% is max right

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Help!!! No quests

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:46 PM PST

    Hi guys, so when I first started I made one character for each class, and then realized one was sufficient for a very long time.

    Anyway, I let all my other characters idle for months. Well now I have a friend who is going to start playing with me, and I decided to pull out one of the old characters

    But as soon as I logged on (several large updates have since come and passed...like last time I played was before ravenloft). Well, upon logging on, I had one quest "investigate the scrying orb in protectors enclave", so I did that with the quickness only to find out that after completing it there are no more quests available to me.

    I've talked to srg Knox and I get nothing from him...sybella isn't on the map yet, if I try to talk to the king I get stopped by the guards. There is no quest markers showing on the maps, nor indications that I need to talk to anyone.

    What do I do?

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/Ok_Detective1689
    [link] [comments]

    Treasures and maps of them are still available at Sea of Moving Ice?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:39 AM PST

    I found guide for them in internet but never found any maps in bottle...

    I was looking for information about turn on or off this game's activity but nothing.

    submitted by /u/Urwijajka
    [link] [comments]

    New player, extremely confused :(

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:13 AM PST

    Hello! I'm a veteran WoW/XIV player and had never really given Neverwinter a shot, but I love Faerun lore so figured I'd see how it played. It's a bit clunky, but so far I've been having fun. Until just now, anyway. In other MMOs I've played there is a single main story thread that extends across the game with a buffet of accompanying sidequests. Is that not the case in Neverwinter?

    I just recovered Lord Neverember's crown, was given a quest to invoke my deity, did that, now... nothing? I can't for the life of me figure out where I'm supposed to go to continue the main plot. Help, please?

    submitted by /u/Worried__Scholar
    [link] [comments]

    Need an advice

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:57 PM PST

    So ive been farming dread legion skirmishes non stop and today i got an sturdy barbed collar base, wich increases your at will powers, should i sell it or keep it since im a DPS? By selling it i could get some good ad, and if i keep it i get more powers but i think that its too hard to level up the collars so idk

    submitted by /u/sergioalmeida
    [link] [comments]

    returning player question

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:29 PM PST

    thinking about getting back into neverwinter but i remember last time i played some years ago the arena for pvp was infested with bots, is that still the case and hows the situation on the higher levels? also how big is the paywall meanwhile? used to play without spending money on it and got everything i needed by grinding, is that still possible or how hard has the p2w gotten?

    submitted by /u/S4distico
    [link] [comments]

    Best wep enchant for healers in upcoming mod?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    I'd like to hear your thoughts thanks

    submitted by /u/BuildGod420
    [link] [comments]

    Avernus Hunts (T3 Gear) and Mod20

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:20 AM PST

    Hello people,

    I now have a total of 10 T2 lures together. However, I wonder if it still makes sense to farm the T3 armor. As lese the droprate to get T3 lures is very low. Furthermore, soon comes out Mod20. Is the armor then even worth it? I assume that with Mod20 new armor comes out.

    What is your opinion on this?

    submitted by /u/Giovinho77
    [link] [comments]

    Spell stack

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Hello Guys,

    I was wondering, how does it work exactly: how do I know how many stack I have in a specific moment?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TMP1980
    [link] [comments]

    Even Rank 12 VIP's have to give 10% of the purchase to the AH?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:20 PM PST

    That's honestly ridiculous. I kept hearing "oh the fees from AH get waved when you get a certain level of VIP. But my friend who is the highest rank of VIP says she still has to pay a 10% fee to the AH. They couldn't lessen it to like 2 at least to reward people for spending real money on the game? 10% is really high.

    submitted by /u/ZackM802
    [link] [comments]

    Mark of divinity mechanic???

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:54 AM PST

    Can someone explain this please? I understand how it's supposed to work, however when I tap the channel divinity button, no mark or status appears saying i/or a party member, is marked??

    submitted by /u/Diechucky999
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after being away for 2 years.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:17 AM PST

    What did I come back to? Like seriously. This feels like a completely different game. Should I start over?

    submitted by /u/DungeonDad95
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 20 changes

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:44 AM PST

    I am going through changes of Mod 20, few questions.

    1. Are the suggested changes done ? I have not seen any patches for preview or may be I missed them .

    2. Any changes to heals ? Especially comps , we are still going with OGH comps and Tia set ?

    Thx

    submitted by /u/farooqaxam
    [link] [comments]

    are seals of the crown locked behind campaigns?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:37 AM PST

    im playing for about 3 weeks , i have finished elemental evil and undermountain and im working through all the campaigns that are bellow my item level witch is 17.717.

    i saw in the dungeons the rewards are seals of the crown in the high lvl ones but they never drop , and seal traders dont have a tab with them (the ones in protector enclave yawing portal and barovia).

    also i have 80 seals of the fallen witch i dont know where i found and all the dungeons that reward them are still locked for me

    submitted by /u/nekos95
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard AOE or single target

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:50 AM PST

    Hi All,

    I run a Thaumaturge wizard and I read very often that the AOE spells are the best for it (eg. Fireball). But I manage much better to use single target spells, which allows me to quickly reduce the number of mobs and therefore get higher success.

    But maybe I'm doing something wrong? Any suggestions?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TMP1980
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment