• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    Neverwinter 👵

    Neverwinter ��


    ��

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:45 PM PST

    ��

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:13 AM PST

    Mod 20 Foreshadowing? Just uploaded a video on some of the things happening in game that might be hinting at the contents of Mod20! If you hear anything else I would love to hear about it!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:35 PM PST

    Winter Festival Fashion Sets?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:11 AM PST

    So I've heard rumour about the new fashion set with the Winter Festival (right as it ends too, lol). I understand it's listed in the vendor as "Special" for some people but not all people. Some people have unlocked only 1-2 pieces instead of all 3.

    Question is - how do you unlock it? I couldn't find anyone with the answer lol. Thanks for any tips and/or answers! I own every fashion set / item in the game right now (except the old pvp pirates one) and I don't feel like being taken down from that record quite yet. Helps appreciated!

    • Enyo
    submitted by /u/Yopuka
    [link] [comments]

    Who voiced the Lulu the Hollyphant companion?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:11 PM PST

    Me and my friend have been trying to find the voice actor for her, and we can't seem to find out who voiced her. Does anyone know the name of the VA?

    submitted by /u/InsanityVirus13
    [link] [comments]

    Help please

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:59 PM PST

    Why cant I sell any of the amor or weapons I win in dungeons? It's frustrating.. it wont even let me deposit them in the guild bank for someone else to use

    submitted by /u/greeenamnesia
    [link] [comments]

    What equipment is class-restricted?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:38 PM PST

    Kind of self explanatory. I just got the game, I'm in the process of making a character, each class is starting with a different outfit, and I don't want my character to be stuck with a lame outfit for her entire career.

    submitted by /u/bugwoman2003
    [link] [comments]

    PVP PLEASE HELP

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:45 PM PST

    Hi,

    Can anybody please explain me how PVP works?

    I have a barbarian blademaster 33,2k IL and I was doing literally nothing in the PVP. I thought that I should be probably wearing some PVP gear so I used the 960 IL PVP gear and that didn't help either - still doing nothing.

    I have inspected all other characters that I was playing against and nobody had PVP gear just a PVE 1225-1260 IL gear same as I did but the diference was that I did 0 dmg and for example Rogue with the same gear as I had literally 1-shoted me just with one spell.

    What am I doing wrong?

    Thanks in advance for every info.

    submitted by /u/Grizzlybear9999
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Astral Lockbox worth it ?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:53 AM PST

    Simple question from noob.

    submitted by /u/Satans_Work
    [link] [comments]

    Hows the population on xbox one?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:33 PM PST

    Same as title

    submitted by /u/SmirkyDorito
    [link] [comments]

    Should I replace my rogue or no?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:28 PM PST

    Throwaway account because I just came here to ask this question.

    I've been thinking of deleting my rogue and making a wizard or warlock. Should I do it or should I keep my rogue?

    My first character slot is taken up by a cleric for those wondering.

    Edit: Fixing small grammar mistakes

    Edit 2: Thanks for the Comments, I'll stick with the rogue since you all seem to enjoy it

    submitted by /u/Throwitaway522
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone get any unique or rare items from the Winter Festival Parcels?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:12 AM PST

    As above, did anyone of you get anything extraordinary or unique or rare from those winter festival parcels? 💕 to hear from you 🤩 all.

    submitted by /u/ineedhelptq
    [link] [comments]

    Redeemed Citadel milestone passed... you may still claim rewards ?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:30 AM PST

    Hi all, I'm a bit late to this event and super-confused about whether I can get anything out of milestones 1-3, now that they have ended. I've read various threads here and it seems that I've missed out, but I notice it says in yellow on milestones 1,2 & 3 that 'This milestone has passed. You may still claim rewards!' - is that it just being misleading, meaning I can claim rewards from milestone 4, since that one hasn't passed ? (but not from 1,2 or 3) - it'd help if the yellow text was a bit clearer !!

    Eg. I'd like to get blessed rings of the herald, I keep getting the same ring of the condemned from Garyx etc and it'd be nice to get one I actually want to use :)

    Is the yellow text misleading or is there some way I can work for milestone 1-3 rewards ?

    If not, that's a bit rubbish IMO, just cos I wasn't around in October or whenever it was active !! - any help appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ChrisVapesALot
    [link] [comments]

    Change Ability scores possible?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:24 AM PST

    Hello,

    Is it possible to change the ability scores selected at the beginning while creating the character? The +2 and +2.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TMP1980
    [link] [comments]

    Connecting to account server

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:55 AM PST

    Is anyone else having problems logging in? I get to the connecting to acount server screen but it keeps failing. I'm on xbox

    submitted by /u/knightx90
    [link] [comments]

    ok so i have a request

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:04 AM PST

    i do occasional pvp with my pally tank since it's my main and i'm not that bad in it, but i feel like i need a better build. so, can you please give me a good pally tank build, not heal, tank. for the most recent pvp plays. i definitely want to know how everyone just goes invis. EVERYONE.

    submitted by /u/Sheep_hunter18
    [link] [comments]

    What items are in the game that can only be obtained with Zen?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:53 AM PST

    As the title asks, are there any items in the game that can't be obtained via grinding and can't be bought with astral diamonds from the trade house? What Zen only items are there, if any?

    Yes, I know about the astral diamonds exchange, that's besides the question.

    EDIT: let's pretend the exchange doesnt exist.

    submitted by /u/farkingnewt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment