• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Neverwinter Jungles of Chult - Soshenstar River Treasure Map Locations Guide

    Neverwinter Jungles of Chult - Soshenstar River Treasure Map Locations Guide


    Jungles of Chult - Soshenstar River Treasure Map Locations Guide

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:13 PM PST

    Zen Purchases

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:03 PM PST

    What should I purchase from the Zen Market? Looking for any tips or recommendations

    submitted by /u/MonKeyToes115
    [link] [comments]

    T3 hunt

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:01 PM PST

    Does the T3 hunt drop items every time?

    submitted by /u/zagudyha
    [link] [comments]

    Tf with refinement stones rank 5? Got back in after a month break and the price almost doubled... does dread ring have lower rates?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:36 PM PST

    The plot thickens

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:32 PM PST

    Zero Communication

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:28 PM PST

    Why exactly is it that Cryptic never seems.to even acknowledge a single bug report apart from the obvious typo errors or the other 'easy' bugs. While I agree that not all posts are worth responding to, several posts written by players on the Forums are detailed and insightful.

    These individuals spent a good amount of their time putting the effort to write the post and at the very least, a small check box of some sort to acknowledge that the post has been seen is basic courtesy. It's not like those posts are offensive- rather they are polite and constructive criticism. BTW I am aware the Devs were on break, but even after the break they choose to only respond to simple posts.

    This is extremely demoralising for all the volunteer testers out there.

    submitted by /u/Gweddeoran
    [link] [comments]

    Here we go, devs started doing stealthy changes to bonding exchange

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:11 AM PST

    Bonding exchange then: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2021/01/3/1609952701-bonding.jpg

    (From Rainer's video posted the same day as the article)

    Bonding exchange now, the main article: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11481153-bonding-runestones-%26-companion-changes

    As you can see, rank 3 bonding went down from 300 to 200 and rank 1 can't be exchanged for AD anymore, so RIP people who bought tons with gold (I warned you not to post about it).

    No signs of edit, no new date, no new article, they just edited it like that hoping no ones finds out (for all they care, I guess). Now they did that the question is if they're going to stop there?

    submitted by /u/GastNDorf
    [link] [comments]

    Double campaign currency works for weeklies?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:31 PM PST

    Does the double currency bonus for campaigns work for the rewards you earn from completing the weekly quests from Sybella (sp)?

    submitted by /u/sly_1
    [link] [comments]

    PvP for new players kinda brutal

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:21 PM PST

    Been dabbling in PvP lately and it's pretty brutal. I'm not sure why it's completely gear dependant and they don't just give all the classes certain stats and balance that. The PvP community is likely small because only the people with the max PvP stats seem to play it, and they do not welcome new players warmly. If the PvP community is gonna grow I think changes need to be made. Because right now new players just get stomped and booted from matches. I hope someone from cryptic might see this and make PvP fun for all

    submitted by /u/Maverick809
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Paints

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 05:54 PM PST

    Do the Upper & Lower Paints from Chult drop in Merchant Prince Folly? Or are you only able to buy them from the Chult store?

    submitted by /u/NvDeity
    [link] [comments]

    Treasure Chests and 2x

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 04:29 PM PST

    Quick query,

    Do legacy zone treasure chests benefit from their respective 2x bonus periods?

    Eg, Somi, Chult treasure chests

    submitted by /u/Selenathar
    [link] [comments]

    Beholder mount

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Do anyone on ps4 still have an unbound legendary beholder mount

    submitted by /u/mfkeane23
    [link] [comments]

    LGPG is recruiting! Looking for any players lvl80 just wanting to have fun, open to chatting w others, & can get their hands sweaty! We have a very active alliance & we use discord! If you can survive Valindra, you’re wanted!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:48 PM PST

    Why Wizard is so bad?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:21 AM PST

    After reaching almost end game level (still miss Zariel but I did the rest) with my Wizard, I am now in Avernus with my Cleric (as everyone was saying how bad the Wizard is, I wanted to try...).

    Even with half of the value in many stats compared to the Wizard, I manage it... while the Wizard I was a dead-man-walking for a loooong time.

    So I wonder: how did they manage to make the Wizard so bad? Didn't they see that it was sub optimized? Any info on the Mod20 for it?

    submitted by /u/TMP1980
    [link] [comments]

    Best summoned companion for Paladin / Oathkeeper?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:06 AM PST

    I only have 1 augment companion so far - the Black Dragon Ioun Stone. I'm thinking of getting a Bulette Pup, Deepcrow Hatchling and/or Owlbear Cub.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Redfist67
    [link] [comments]

    Avernus hunts - loot distribution

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    A moral quandary in a way, I got invited to a T3 hunt the other day and the leader had loot set to have the leader choosing what to allocate and when it ended, gave the nice kit to their mates and nowt to me. I got what auto-dropped into my inventory and am not complaining, it was great fun and I got a Devil Remains out of it but now I have just got my first two lures I'm wondering if that's the normal way of things.

    If I invite some people, complete strangers for example, to a hunt with my lures and I guess I'll be the leader; is this what folk normally do ?

    Obviously if they are mates or guild fellows, I'd have more reason to make a more equable split but then again, I'm providing the lure of course.

    I was wondering what you guys thought / what suggestions you might have as to what is generally considered good form.

    submitted by /u/ChrisVapesALot
    [link] [comments]

    Blessed weapon set, worth getting for after upgrade ?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:40 AM PST

    Hi all, I've tried to answer this myself but can't seem to find any analysis that points me firmly either way, I'm not a deep understander of the game mechanics, just having fun playing it so am after some opinions.

    I've been gathering Zariel's Favour and have 11,000 or so now, so could get the Blessed main hand weapon now, and in a few days, get the offhand but having seen some news about the upcoming changes, I'm wondering whether I should.

    The stats are a bit better, and the set bonus is good, but from what I understand, the damage benefit over my current set, the Legion Guard (which is 500+ more when fully upgraded) won't be the case after the update as damage will be just down to item level, not what weapon you have.

    I was lucky enough to get into a T3 hunt and got a Devil Remains, which I gather is used to do the last upgrade of this item so that'll save some AD, and of course, just want to have the nicest kit but am just cautious as I only just got my legion set, which is a great set, and don't want to regret splashing out all this Zariel's favour when I could use it for companion/mount tokens or wards.

    submitted by /u/ChrisVapesALot
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding companion upgrading/leveling in the future update

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:43 AM PST

    Hi! i play on Playstation and would just like to get the answer to one question..

    I saw this image of the new upcoming companion window where the different "classes" creatures, invokers, etc have been removed: https://cloakalliance.files.wordpress.com/2020/12/image-7.png

    and what I started to wonder is: Will they remove companion ranks now? currently, your companion can be Epic and rank 24/35 - But will that be removed so you only upgrade the quality of the companion now? from uncommon-rare-epic-legendary-mythic ? or will Ranks still be a thing so you need to gain experience to level it up?

    TLDR: Do you still need to level your companions with experience points like you currently have to? or can you instantly upgrade them with companion tokens?

    thank you to everyone for any help & replies!

    submitted by /u/morbidru
    [link] [comments]

    What changes are coming in the new update

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:49 AM PST

    I am seeing a lot of vids and posts about the new update happening soon and I was wondering what exactly is being changed? Are things being removed that I should avoid looking for are things being buffed that I should seek out etc.

    submitted by /u/Ven18
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore dungeons

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:14 AM PST

    I'm pretty new to the endgame stuff and the redeemed citadel weekly challenge says: „Complete temple of the spider (master)" hardcore. So, what is a hardcore dungeon run and how do I attempt it?

    submitted by /u/hialloe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment